Bar Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I rang back. "Actually John, can you video it for me?"

"Ooh that's naughty, but just for you!" he laughed.

On the day of the session, which we had arranged for 6.30pm, after John's usual clients had gone, Jane was quite twitchy. She had decided to wear shorts on top of her panties but was unsure of what normally happened.

Jane was also unsure of exactly why she was doing this. She knew she wasn't physically needing any massage, but she just thought it might be nice, and indeed might be a sensual thing that could make her feel more alive.

When she arrived at the flat, John switched on the video, then opened the door

"Hello Jane, how are you, and how's Allan?"

"We're both well thanks, but I've been feeling a bit stiff lately, and I'm hoping you can loosen me up a bit."

"I'm sure I can do that for you," said John.

John was wearing white t - shirt and white long trousers. She noticed his hands were immaculate, and his body was tanned and shaped,

"I wasn't sure what to wear," she said, "so I've come in shorts and sports bra"

"Shorts are a bit restrictive," John said. "Its probably better if you put these disposable paper pants on, and there's a towel in the cubicle"

"Ok," said Jane, and put the rather odd pants on, in the cubicle.

John asked her to lie face down on the table and began work on her shoulders. It felt really good to Jane. She was gazing at his crotch in front of her, and thinking he had a sensual way of moving.

Next he moved to her feet, put some oil on her legs, and started pushing up her calves, and then up her thighs under the towel. She couldn't help wonder how far up he was going!

"How's that for you?" asked John.

"Its nice, thanks John."

"Ok," said John, "now if you can turn over we'll see what your arms and upper legs are like"

Jane turned over and lay down.

"Ok to remove the towel, Jane?" asked John.

"Yes," said Jane, although feeling a little nervous.

John helped her take the towel off, then began working on her arms, holding the wrist and rubbing her arms upwards to her shoulders. Next he moved to her ankles.

As he began to oil her legs and push up onto her thighs he chatted to her about Amsterdam. "Allan was telling me you enjoyed Amsterdam. Its some place."

"Yes," said Jane, "we had a good time." She was enjoying the feel of his hands on her thighs now, and could hear herself make a low hissing noise. John heard it too.

He continued to push up near the panties. Jane felt herself becoming aroused, and was suddenly aware of John asking her if she minded him going to the tops of her thighs.

"No John, go ahead," she said, "its ok."

John slowly moved his fingers up inside the edges of the paper panties pressing them into the tops of her thighs but being careful not to touch her pussy.

John's touch was now pushing Jane into ecstasy. She was beginning to lift her pussy up as he was pressing in, and finally she pulled the paper panties off. Her cunt was now really hard and John could see the glisten of some precum leaking from her.

"Yeah thats probably better," said John.

"Mmmh," said Jane, "gives you more room to move."

"Mmh," said John, now pouring some oil on her midriff and working down to her bikini line.

As he pressed his fingers closer and closer to her pussy Jane began to moan gently. She was fully shaved and some of the oil was running into her. John was now rubbing each side of her pussy and she couldn't stand it any longer. She put her hand down and pulled his fingers into her hard cunt, pulling him down to kiss her.

He whispered to her now, "You really are a very beautiful woman!"

She sat up, pulled her bra off and laid back down. John bent forward and took her pussy in his mouth sticking his tongue far inside her.

"John," she cried, "fuck me please!"

He let his whites drop on the floor, pulled the T - shirt off, and jumped up and into her.

"Jesus John, fuck me hard," she said, flinging her legs over the sides of the table and letting him ram and ram her, as she screamed for mercy.

When John had given her the hardest fuck he knew how to, she laid back.

"I was wondering John, what exactly did you do for Allan?"

He hesitated a little, but knew she was onto them. "Well actually, something similar."

"You mean you fucked him?"

"Ehm yes, and he fucked me!"

"God, I knew he fancied cock on the internet, but I never thought he would go this far."

"Allan and I met," said John, "and we got on so well, we just had to have sex, but we couldn't meet very often unless you were ok with it. Now I hope we can get together again, and hopefully all together! What do you think?"

"I think you are an amazing fuck John, and I need you again right now!"

John suggested she got back on the table, so that Allan could enjoy an even longer video, although he kept the video secret from Jane.

She hopped back on the table, this time on her knees. John was behind her and licked her cunt followed by her crack, followed by some hard smacks, as she screamed in pleasure.

After she was oozing precum John finger fucked her for minute, then mounted her and fucked her, til her screams were in danger of disturbing the neighbours.

"God, John, that was amazing. I'll speak to my bisexual husband," she laughed, "and we'll get back to you. I'm sure we can set up something more regular. If you want to that is?"

"I'd love to Jane," said John, "it would be absolutely amazing with both of you at the same time."

After sex with John, Jane had an amazingly warm feeling inside. She had a shower and got herself ready to go. On her way out John pressed a computer stick file into her hand. "This is for you and Allan to watch together. Let me know if you like it and we'll arrange to get back together."

When Jane got back home I met her at the door. John had already phoned me and told me they had had great sex. I asked him about the video and John said he'd given it to Jane, but that she didn't know what was on it.

"So Jane," I said, "how was the sex?"

"I went for a massage Allan, not sex!"

"Yes but you got sex didn't you. John's a friend of mine. He phoned me."

"Ok Allan. Anyway you wanted me to have sex with your lover, didn't you!"

I was a bit taken by surprise, but had to admit it. The more we talked about it, however, the easier we found it, and before long we were comparing notes as friends.

I had prepared dinner when Jane was out, and, after eating, we sat down together on the sofa. Jane took the computer stick from her handbag, and gave it to me. "Here," she said, "John said we should watch this together "

I didn't know how Jane would react to watching herself have sex with John, but it was 'in for a penny in for a pound!' so I put it in the TV and hit 'play'

On the screen the massage table came into view, with myself and John, naked and erect!

12