Barb Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I ran into Jeff on my night out with the girls I remembered when we were going together and how he would go three, four and sometimes even five times a night. I wondered if he still could and when he made a move on me I went to a motel with him. It was just sex Rob. There was no love or affection, just plain hard sex. He gave me the one thing you didn't. He got me off two or three times every time we got together. It was only sex Rob. It did not lessen the love I have for you one iota. If the choice is you and no sex life or Jeff and great sex I chose you Rob."

"Gee Barb, I'm so happy to know that. Let me ask you something. When I come home from work and you don't feel like cooking and you say, "Can we go out to eat" do I take you out?"

"Yes you do."

"When you come up to me and tell me you have had a bad week and you would like to go out, party and let off some steam do I take you out?"

"Yes Rob, you do."

"In fact, don't I usually do what you ask me to do?"

"Almost always."

"Then why in God's name didn't you say to me, "Rob, my sex life sucks" and then ask me to do something about it? You never complained so how was I supposed to know? My sex drive isn't all that strong and Tuesday and Saturday were fine with me and you went along with it. If I fed you hot dogs every night of the week and you got tired of eating hot dogs would you tell me? Fucking A you would, but talk to me about something as important as your sex life? Oh no, can't do that. I'll just go out and fuck some other guy.

"At least it is nice to know that if you had a choice you would choose me over Jeff, but you don't have the choice Barb, I do. And since I have to choose between living with a faithless whore or divorcing her I choose divorce. I gave you your chance to talk and now we are done. Please don't bother me any more. Anything else you need to say you can say to me through my lawyer. Please leave."

"Rob, please, don't do this. I love you baby, I really do love you."

"Go Barb, just leave."

Tears were running down her face, but she got up and left without another word.

+++++

The divorce was final last week and I haven't seen or spoken to Barb in the last six months. I miss her, I really do. I still love her and I suppose that I always will. If I had just started up my car and driven away when I saw her get into that back of her car with Jeff and then confronted her with it when she got home we might have been able to work things out. But I didn't drive away and there was no way I could ever stay with her after watching her do what she did on that back seat.

12