All Comments on 'Barbados Honeymoon'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your story, and hope to see more.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Bullshit

If she goes tell her to stay with Manos and not come back...I had hoped this ass would grow a pair...he was always so close...fucking cucks

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Idiocy,Plain and Simple

This story belongs in Sci Fi. NO husbnd would allow this. It defies reality. What incentive does he have to stay married? NONE. Not your best uk In fact one of your worst.1* Garbage

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Hubby was CLOSE to growing a pair.

Unfortunately, CLOSE only counts in Horseshoes, M-67 Frag Grenades, Napalm, and Tactical Nukes. Hubby is still a wimp.

Let us know when your "research" into cuckoldry is over, UK.

2 Stars.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Same tired bullshit spread ever so slightly differently

Every ukr story is the same bullshit over and over and over. Slut -whore for a wife and a WACC husband. Wife loves to rub, hell humiliate husband with her exploits. Husband is nothing but a live in baby sitter and a house keeper for the whore. Every one of these wives would not even be fit for hog food.

CSD2CSD2over 10 years ago
when your dick no longer satisfies your woman

She is no longer yours. I'd rather have a plain woman and my self respect than a beautiful woman and no honor.

And he should have fucked her that day. If she didn't want to feel like a whore she shouldn't have fucked Manos.

Uk...please for the love of God, allow your male characters to be men. Fight, divorce, something.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 10 years ago
Same old, same old.

Different character names, but same old story without any new twists except that it'd pounds instead of dollars. And the worst part about it, the cluck still goes along with it... Is there anyone out there who can write a non-cluck story?

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
Boring...

Damn, those cuckold stories are booooorrrriiiiinnnggggg.

I often hope that the husband will grow a pair and find some pride, but now...always the cuck....

calclovercalcloverover 10 years ago
Hey uk!

Are you really Matt Moreau in disguise? Both of you two have never once written a story with a male in it. Just women who breathe through their vaginas and wimps with no juevos.Telling comment from Mr Slirpuff. If one of the better authors on this site disses your work maybe its time.........Think about it

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@calclover

http://www.literotica.com/s/mikey-and-leslie <--- A good one by Matt Moreau. No wimps in that one.

calclovercalcloverover 10 years ago
ID Touche! You are Correct Just one thing....

That story was written 41/2 years ago. MM does have a couple of others as well but in the last 3 years I do not think you will find a male character without serious wimp tendencies.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONE SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONCERNED

about the others past becoming the present and the future, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
That last paragraph...

It would be funny as hell if Wifey's mother was a faithful wife, and her father wasn't a cuckold. They could disown their daughter and teach Hubby to be a man. LOL

Or maybe not. It IS England, after all.

The only British BTB author I know of is Britease.

Meist21Meist21over 10 years ago
Unbelievable crap

While writing may be good content is truly what makes a story good. This is just mor stupid shit that just does not happen in the real world.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Magic (or drugs)

The major roadblock in the story is Sweetie becoming 'bedazzled' and Hubby 'indecisive' during the first evening! The Bull's Sweetie blamed it on animal magnetism, but didn't rule out hypnosis. For Hubby, his change could be an unknown (mystery) drug in his Cuba Libre! Either hypnosis or drugs (and especially both) are very unlikely. Which leaves us with two people doing stuff neither wanted to do without a good reason! There are numerous other unlikely scenarios in the tale, but that one is the most critical for the rest of the story to progress and the least likely to be convincingly explained!

So, I'm going to cry 'BullShit' for that scene, and that leaves 'BullShit' for the rest of the tale! The relational followthrough was, in some fairness, better developed in this story than it was in the movie 'Indecent Proposal!'

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
The problem with this story

Is the author, I don't know why I waste my time (1)

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
Absolutely awful

I appreciate much of what you write; however, I find this story to be pathetic and very unbecoming in this day of rampant human trafficking. Yes, I saw the 1993 Redford, Moore, Harrelson movie. What you're saying is that human trafficking is fine so long as enough money is involved, I disagree.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
A story to tear down marriage

What can I say, the story tears down the marriage, demonstrates she has no respect or love for him. nobody seems to support marriage values and through the whole Barbados it was supposed to be about them.. not her... and now she will travel to Barbados for 3 months or more to get pregnant and she thinks its ok? next chapter, should be she is on her own, with a child and he leaves gets everything. She deserves to be in Barbados alone.... good bye to the slut. I gave a 2 did not excite me at all, just sicken me. hate these type of stories..

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Love to hate it!

Never usually ask, but is there a follow up? Will he get revenge I ask myself?

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Have to agree

Knowing the ending from the beginning does make me wonder why I read these. My problem is the portrayal of the wife's in most of this authors stories. It is so disrespectful to women in general to say that any man with a big cock can cause orgasms in bed that make them lose all sanity out of it. According to this author women have no chance to think when they get aroused, that the need to orgasm on this superior cock somehow overcomes all rational thought. Sorry but the real world does not work that way. So these stories simply become the author's fantasy based in his own inadequacies, fears, and in some ways a deep seated self-loathing that without some hook into reality makes them pure flights of fantasy.

On a positive note your writing and use of the language is excellent. I found not one technical flaw and you deserve as much praise for your skills as you do for rebuke for your story arc.

The best stories here or anywhere have to have relatable characters that you can find in your own experience or situations that have something plausible as the hook, this had neither once the vacation started...

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Ok, I have to say something else here.

I kept reading, because it gave me hope in certain parts that Hubby would actually grow some balls and do what he had to do. Unfortunately, it never happened, as that would be too realistic and not cucky enough for UK. He does this with every one of his tales, it seems. I literally felt like I was watching a Road Runner cartoon by the time I finished reading this. You know, when you think that JUST ONCE Wile E. Coyote would finally catch the damn bird? Yeah, while reading this one, I thought that JUST ONCE, a cuckold might actually grow some balls and do what needed to be done.

So to avoid that in the future, I'm just not going to read any more of UK's tales. LOL

xbowxbowover 10 years ago
Complete and total garbage.

Even worse than most of his crap.

ken philipsken philipsover 10 years ago
Great Cuckold Story

This is a great story & I would love to see a Part 2. Ken

youngtie12youngtie12over 10 years ago
part 2

add a second part does she go or does he divorce her

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
Enjoyed It. A Lot!

Near the end, I was wondering how the author was going to wrap it all up when I knew that there was just a few paragraphs to go. UK R hasn't posted stories in two parts before, so I'll feel cheated if that is it for this one

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
What a fucking wimp

And his tramp of a wife should burn in hell-

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Well thought out, well told and fundamentally credible story - with one major flaw

There is much to like in this story.

I thought I would comment after the gadarene swine had passed through. Presumably hunting for truffles as I can see no other reason for their reading, then commenting on a story they know they will not like. Amazingly, some of the anti comments actually contained rational thought – a big improvement. Actually, this time I think I found some of the pro comments the more disturbing ones (sort of ‘isn’t it lovely – give me more’).

So, from the top. Credible? That may seem surprising.

Well, this sort of thing was common with British royalty – indeed William the Conqueror was known as William the Bastard (which he was) until he won at Hastings. My understanding is that it was fairly standard for the Georges in particular to have mistresses who were married and the cuckolded husband would be promoted and rewarded well. While we may not be in the Georgian era any more (but tell that to Brigadier Parker-Bowles), it is reasonable to depict women reacting to extreme power in this way.

However, the wife’s reaction to Manos appears credible more as a reaction to his power than to the size of his cock. That side I find less convincing. From what they have told me, while women appreciate a large cock, it is outweighed by factors such as ‘he has nice eyes’ by a factor of about ten to one. I think you are more touching more on a man’s fears on the size of his cock and his adequacy than accurately depicting (most) women’s attitude to just size. On the other hand, knowing how to use it, how to please a woman or just actually caring about what the woman feels do all seem to be important to women for some reason.

While men’s desire to cheat is fuelled genetically by the simple fact that the more women fucked the more potential offspring the man gets, logically the genetic driver for women is seeking a better mate or (as in this case) cuckolding and getting children with better genes who will be supported by the husband – or just for material advantage. At the end of the day, though, both sexes actually do it because simply they want to.

The gradual plot build up of the wife and husband’s attitude from ‘its just a flash in the pan’ to acceptance of her having Manos’s child and permanently being his mistress is handled very well.

The key flaw is that you did not build empathy in the reader for either the husband or the wife. Which is a great pity – especially for a five page story. Half a page or so at the beginning building up the two characters using the devices (tricks really) that create empathy would have made the story far stronger – and would also have enraged even more the insecure who leave most of the comments here. Yes he was nice enough and so was she – and it was good that she did not descend into becoming a brainless flesh eating zombie – as tends to happen with both cuckold and BTB stories in Literotica. But ultimately the reader (e.g. me), though excruciatingly disturbed by the story, does not care what happens to either of them. There is thus limited dramatic tension. It is clear that she will have sex with Manos by the end of the first page and while the next four pages are well scripted they have limited dramatic value – we are just tidying up the details. Whereas, if you had created real empathy, the last four pages would have been just so strong.

I thought Yukon was a better story. Again credible, with the wife showing ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ in her reaction to Pierre, but with much more empathy developed for both husband and wife.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 10 years ago
It really does not matter!

You have created characters that no one in their right mind would care about even given the very erotic seduction and fucking is spoiled like a very poor porn movie (e.g., Mother's Cuckold). What makes these cuckold movies seem cheap and phony is the great sex between the 'Bull' and the married woman and the humiliation heaped upon the watching male. Why would anyone of means spend their time ruining a young couple with the associated risks? For example, it is clear that Manos is a sexual predator so how would a pissed off husband get revenge on him? The husband would fuck a AIDS infected prostitute or get her to fuck one of her 'boyfriends.' Then his wife can then go to Manos and give him the disease. But the bottom line why would you care about what happens to this couple? The husband has no backbone or core beliefs except his dependence on Kerry. Kerry does not care about her husband only big cocks and money. In the end Mano's offer works for both of them so what was the point of the earlier drama?

KingReyKingReyabout 10 years ago
Another Good Story

Thank you for yet another delicious tale of cuckoldry.

I am a fan of your work. Your writing is thoughtful, well crafted and always delivers that signature pang of hopeless cuckolded vanquishing.

You are to be commended for enduring the irrepressible (and predictable) ad hominem attacks of cuckold haters on each and every one of your stories.

I cannot understand why you don't have any HOT tags on your stories. Are your fans so few after so many good stories?

At any rate...I look forward to more excellent stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
God!

What a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

That turned out to be a honeymoon of terror. Glad ours turned out better than that. By the way, I think one does NOT refrigerate red wine. (Except if it turns out to be sweet red)...

This story could go on. The wife's prostitution game holidays might make interesting stories, and hubby might restore his wife's interest with his "Esteem" ErecAid System(?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would suggest...

... that you first take all the money she will earn and then shoot her right in her stupid sex-craved brain. You will put her out of her misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Paint by numbers

No creativity. Formulaic dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow how low can you go

after all that, and her actions following, which was all lies, I would have written towards the ending, Lee would have approached Manos via the same letter quietly and demanded 2 or 3 million pounds and its a deal, takes the cash and tells Kerry to stay in Barbados as his whore for all he cares. Very sad story, again why does the women in these stories seem to be the type that breaking vows and promises to their husbands is ok. here this is for a shocker... I would have written in a paragraph or less, where Lee tells Manos, pay or Kerry might have an accident and miscarriage or she might have a cocktail and who knows the morning after pill was crushed into a powder and she drank it.. losing Manos's baby. that might be cruel but seeing all these women of these stories.. I don't think so. Lee basically gets a set of balls.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
pathetic

1 star for writing this BS

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
One of the worst plots in LW...

One of the worst plots in LW...As soon as he accepted her continuous cheating, showing no respect or love for him, he was doomed to live a life of hell forever...The last setence buried the story in a deep hole of shit...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for your effort and content

if you don't like cheating don't read LLW it's as simple as that asshole!!! BTW It's

F I C T I O N !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 STAR

All your stories suck !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If anyone knows about SUCKING It's dear annony!!

I gave this story a 5 for content effort and for pissing off the asshole annony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish The Story

Again, another story that has NO ENDING. The men in so many stories are WIMPS, and don't leave their cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

another fag brit cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sooo

A female married two days thows over husbsnd for married rich guy with foot long five inch wide millionaire who is the sexual expert of all time. And husband doesn't take first flight home.

So much for a femsle's capacity for love

Think you have same philosophy as richardgerald

Check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for your next story. Husband stays with serial cheater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
helo

A female married two days thows over husbsnd for married rich guy with foot long five inch wide millionaire who is the sexual expert of all time. And husband doesn't take first flight home.

So much for a femsle's capacity for love

Think you have same philosophy as richardgerald

Check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for your next story. Husband stays with serial cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY????????

Why did this guy not leave her the first night when Manos started with her boob? Why?

You're sick. You write this guy as an average and intelligent man (I now use the term loosely) and you justify his going along with everything?

Her excuse was trying to stop Manos from feeling her up BUT - did she just walk away and sit with her husband? The best I can offer is that subconsciously she was aroused and excited.

Next, she is defiant about what she did the night before and is damn well going on the boat and fuck Manos again!

Any, real, man would have left her there and gone home and packed.

Next, she admits to having sexual encounters at work and has a stupid solution and this man (?) continues to allow her to justify.

Finally, she is going to become a whore for Manos and you leave this story, still telling us he is a man, and he (only) threatens to leave her?

Good grief, this guy doesn't exist and if he did, she would be bringing big cocks home to fuck on a regular basis while he slept on the couch.

Author, you write some good stories but occasionally you insult us with this crap...stop, we don't like it and your readership will almost disappear. I left your writings for quite awhile and am disappointed - you did it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

Piss poor ending, if it is an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ending?

what happened...the ending is very poor, very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF?

Such a screwed up story. No real man would put up with her shit. I'd of left her with the rich prick the first night, packed my stuff, left for home, contacted a divorce lawyer, quit my job, cleaned out our savings, packed my bags and left for another country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Hey annony you are another country!!!!!

HIs fool reads everyone of these LW and cuck stories and then bitches about them. Don't worry asshole of LIT no woman would have you. In fact no gay man would want your sorry ass either. Just crawl back into the sewer you came out of.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
A LOT OF LATENCY INVOLVED IN THIS MARRIAGE

all from the ab ova and present, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really

U K - Normally I enjoy your stories but not so much this one. I still rank it higher than most, however, I prefer even cuckold stories to have some redeeming element in the wife in the end. Yours normally do so usually I like them. This one ended abruptly with a wife who has been ruined for husband. I understand it was basically a comedy but nevertheless it didn't do it for me.

anon.1

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Piss Poor at Best

Another shitty cuckold story with a shitty story line and a shitty ending. The guy didn't even get payback.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Almost stood his ground

In the end he was not a man. So sad that so many of the characters written by Brits on this site are so weak. Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow UK, I think if I knew you personally, I'd have to end your pain

You obviously have no life to speak of... and you certainly shouldn't pass your genes on... you're hands down the second most pathetic and disgusting person posting on this site.

JackmoftenJackmoftenalmost 7 years ago
What a Dumb Shit!

Get the damn divorce and be done with her cheating, slut ass. He is NOT to blame for her fuc**ng around attitude. He should of just packed his bags and left her there, returned home, packed, moved, closed out bank accounts and filled for divorce. I would of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another story about hating marriage and what it stands for

I need to go and reread a holiday purchase. This story is depressing for any man who has got a backbone. Sorry will never reread until someone let me FTDS writes a sequel

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 6 years ago
Depressing Finish

Fun start... but damn this story had a depressing ending. I mean what a boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry.....in the end a "no go"

I gave the husband a break in coming home and keeping the bitch. But this second seduction (and that is what it is......she wants the big cock again (and again)) is over the top. She would be long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Piss poor ending. He's a friggin pussy and fore sure a cuckold. He should of divorced he, because now he's stuck with a size queen slut. He'll never be able to please her no matter what. There is simply nothing he can do about it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!!! Hey annony you retard!!!

Sounds like you were describing your honeymoon and your entire marriage!! You sucked so much cum from your dead ex wife's cunt you could sell it!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Revenge?

Not in a ukresearcher story. You know what you're getting from him, a nice cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic!

Sad. I don't know what else to say, but really, really sad! Do you not know any men any degree of self esteem to use as examples???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable

No one with any self respect would have put up with the first cheating. However, having forgiven once there should have been no second chances. There are plenty of faithful people out there. He should go and find one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pure BS

You have to be the wimpiest MF on the face of the earth. No man would let this happen without a fight. What slime. A total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
complete nonsense

pure B. S fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad stupid and just plain awful

Just another one for the cucks and sluts. No real man would put up with this and no woman who really loved her husband would do this. Who writes this garbage and what’s their agenda to make this perversion seem normal so they don’t have to be honest with how screwed up they are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Paternity Contracts Rock!

If you are an American or European woman, you might want to pass on the following comment.

My wife and I enjoyed your Barbados story. It was extremely well-written and was highly erotic. However, it was painful to see how pathological and mean-spirited old Manos was. Nevertheless, this was a thrilling story, which was a great read.

Like Lee, in your story, I married out of my league. My wife is a strikingly beautiful Latina from an upper middle-class family in South America. She is both very sexy and extremely sexual. We live a comfortable, upper middle-class life here in the USA. She frequently flies to South America for months-long vacations with her clan and friends.

We suspect that some of the more subtle themes, in your Barbados story, could largely be lost on American or European readers. In some parts of South America, sex, monogamy, and even paternity are much more instinctual than they are here. Also, their attitudes around sex can be much more pragmatic. They are much more accepting of a woman using her sexuality for different goals, both personal and social.

In countries with scarcity, then, a man’s wealth, power, and political connection are extremely erotic to women. Also, many women there, honestly say they love large cocks and yearn for dominant men to ravish them in bed. Also, when it comes to breeding, they often chose the strongest Alpha male available to sire their children. That may, or may not, be her husband.

They marry for love, but breed to assure the best future for their children. It’s often more primitive and instinctual. In addition, many Latinas there simply enjoy being spoiled; yachts, luxury cars, famous hotels, gifts of jewelry and clothing are thrilling. Those are like KY jelly. Finally, their husbands are their rock and anchor, but that doesn’t necessarily limit their sexual activities.

Just a few examples: My wife’s wealthy, and big-cocked God Father initiated her into sex when she was only 15 years old. Here, in the USA, that would be considered child abuse. However, down there 30 years ago, it was considered one of the normal ways for young woman to discover her sexuality and enjoy it tremendously. Then, she and two of her girlfriends, when they were only 17, spent a summer on a yacht in the Mediterranean with eight wealthy Argentine men. This had a direct, favorable impact on the business and political fortunes of their parents and clans. However, they were certainly not forced to do it. The two girls enjoyed spending the summer in the arms of 8 Alpha males. After her God Father’s initiation and the summer spent on the yacht, she was a skilled lover who enjoyed pleasing and being pleased by men.

When we were dating, she would masturbate me and tell me these, and many more stories. Even though she certainly was no virgin, she made me wait until marriage to have sex. She said, “that’s because our relationship is special and unique.” However, in our honeymoon suite, I had to patiently wait in the sitting room, while a high-ranking politico “took her marital cherry” and left me with sloppy seconds. She LOVED “fucking” him and she ENJOYED “making love” with me after she was all stretched out, her love tunnel was slick, and her body was covered with his cum. She had negotiated that wedding night event with me, long before we even got engaged!

Also, many women down there just take it for granted that a big cock is better. You don’t hear the old, “size doesn’t matter” refrain very often there. Also, they are realistic that some men can “ruin” them for life, just like Manos ruined Kelly. My wife has always had a big-cocked lovers, on the side, during our marriage. She doesn’t even imagine that she would settle for my five-inch, thin wiener. Long before we even became engaged, my wife insisted that I watch her, and some her lovers, fuck. Also, she had me lick her cunt clean and their cocks clean afterwards! That was my buy-in.

Finally, breeding rights are often negotiable, and the contracts can be lucrative. Surprisingly, the wealthier and more educated the woman is, the more she wants an Alpha male to breed her. It is not necessarily driven by poverty. American women are probably disgusted with Manos’ paternity contract for Kelly’s fertile eggs. However, all three of our children were bred into my wife’s womb under similar situations. We did not need the money, but my wife correctly reasoned that, if she was going to get a baby bump, she might as well have “more blood ties” in the family to help her children’s and clan’s future.

I was given a vasectomy, in South America, as an engagement gift. Her mother even came over with chicken soup the two days I was in bed recovering. She comforted me, saying, “Don’t worry that your wife is going to sleep around FOR HER OWN PLEASURE and your babies will by sired by ALPHA males. She really loves you!”

That is some pretty heady advice to receive from your future mother-in-law. However, it was strangely erotic, and my pajamas tented, in spite of the vasectomy pain. I visualized my young wife being humped and pumped full of cum from other men’s big cocks. She condescendingly patted my pecker and told my wife, “You two are a perfect match!”

South American women are often actually much more sexually “liberated”, than many of their more feminist American and European counterparts. After all, how many modern American and European women have complete freedom in deciding who they fuck for pleasure with or choose to breed with?

Long before I married my wife, I unequivocally knew, that she would be calling her own shots on those issues. How many modern, first-world, women can do that?

Kelly is Barbados bound! We would love to read future chapters about the lovely Kelly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
anonymous should grow some testicles

to the man who says paternity contracts rock i say i feel sorry for you. Your wife is a slut. You are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pathetic, but what do you expect

from Europeans?

"So you forgive your sweet wife, don't withdraw your love and try to go on to have a happy life. If you do then you will have beaten him."

Bullshit advice and wrong on every level.

Authors write stories like this because they aren't real men, just like the anon below with the "latina" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Is the dam rich sob not dead?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are all Englishmen faggots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stupid cuck shit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The writer's single plot devices are a hapless, clueless husband, whose behavior is in no way realistic, and a wife who is perpetually under the influence of the Martian Slut Ray. None of these characters has a shred of self-esteem and even less common sense. I can't say what "UKresearcher" researches, but it's not likely human behavior or human factors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comment "Paternity Contracts Rock!" (7 comments ago) was written by the younger brother of ukresearcher. I know the family and the brother does live in the States and has a wife from South America. I have met her only once and she is beautiful but a real tease. I know her husband really gets off knowing that she fucks around, but I don't believe she does it because of the power she gets through family connections, but rather because she's just a big rooter at heart. She let me know she'd love to suck me dry and then fuck my brains out while her husband watched, and at first I didn't believe her but had to change my mind when her husband asked me if he could watch.

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Honestly might be the worst story I have read on here. I read till the end hoping it would have a good and just ending, but it just ended stupidly and with no good reason for the husband to just change his mind. Terrible rating for a terribly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another weak, needy, cuck of an LW husband character. His genes ARE NOT worth passing on to the next generation. Are Brits today really this contemptible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JUST A CUCK HUSBAND AND A WHORING WIFE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skipped from the first page to the last. I haven't read your drivel before this one and won't be tempted again. Can't decide if you have the mind of the cuckold or the vicious bull. I can only imagine you sitting in your mother's basement feverishly pounding irredeemable nonsense with one hand while beating your beleaguered penis with the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate this story, grow some balls Lee and kick her out. I would have beat the piss out of Manos that first night and what a selfish, ungrateful bitch. It took them a year to get over the first trip, she cheated. Kick her to the curb the slut.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

Well written horror story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up story, made much worse by the author's turning the husband into a super wimp & a cuck. From the beginning, he couldn't - wouldn't ?? - stop the rich scumbag from seducing his wife, not his wife from responding to it. At the hotel, with Manos's hands all over her, the husband should've not only forcefully separated them, but do a bit of hurting on Manos. Not just sit & watch the betrayal/ humiliation/ disrespect, & not do a thing.

---> Even at the late stage, the next morning, he wanted to leave after Kerry telling him she not only fucked Manos but wanted to do so again, that he took her places that her husband didn't. She wanted to go on the scumbag's yacht. A man would've told her, recording that conversation, that he's leaving. If she stays, not to return. But this wimp gave her permission to have sex with the guy again. I stopped reading, thoroughly disgusted with the portrayal of the husband.

---> I cut through to the last page, & the letter to Kerry from Manos with the pregnancy offer, & all the money. Just wanted to see if the author let hubby grow some balls. He/she didn't. From being totally against her from accepting Manos's offer, to her telling her husband that he doesn't own her body, to actually accepting her going, he's a wimp, wimp, wimp, & should destroy his man card.

----> The wife's a bitch & slut, as evidenced by her actions initially & the bit I read on the last page. She wanted to fuck & be impregnated by the scumbag & totally disregarded & ignored her husband & any of his concerns. I don't care to read what happened in the pages that I missed: couldn't be good. Manos needed something hurtful slamming not only across his face or dislocating his arms, but dislocating his balls & cock.

---> Perhaps if written better - that is, giving the husband some balls & a spine, & having him fight back, this might've been a better story. As such, it sucks more than Kerry did to Manos. 1 star, because there's no negative ratings. Bob

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

This story is a complete cuck shit show. Just another pathetic female character completely subjugated by a big cock, yet another stereotyped magical Svengali type, and a husband character who truly is a thoroughgoing wussy boy. Disgustingly unrealistic characters all round. What a fucking waste of time and space.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

This author definitely want to suck and get fucked by a big cock. You should be posting in the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No wonder the UK has fallen as fast as its Pound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it just me, but in these LW stories aren't the British always being cucked by the Greeks, Eyeties, French and others who used to cower at the mighty John Bull? Freud much, mates?

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Hate it when the poor bastard cucks himself. Sometimes, another man can seduce your woman, but you must fight it, fight for her, and if you lose give her up, leave her, she’s not yours anymore. Be a man.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Does the MC have any respect for himself? How about respect for his marriage? Does Kerry have respect for herself or the marriage? I can not see how either of them just drop the intimate relationship that they have for each other due to Manos. It really disappoints me that so many writers forget that fact and just go on to further the plot. This is unrealistic. Then, a monogamous relationship is torn as Manos takes her, and yet the MC just stands there and lets it happen, and lets it happen again and again. Any man worth his weight would fight to the death to stop this. Saying he just stood there is also just unrealistic. Total fantasy without any basis on reality. Fail story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

British people must have WAY lower standards than normal. The MC is nothing but a spineless cuckold. He has no respect for himself or his marriage, to let Kerry get away with what she did.

He should have divorced her after the Barbados bs, and kept himself from being hurt more. Either the author is an idiot and wanted to ignore that to continue the story, or British have crap standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

MC needs to find a skank with gonorrhea or syphilis and give his wife a dose right before she goes to Barbados. Talk about the last laugh!

HighBrowHighBrow10 days ago

Unsatisfactory ending to a highly charged story. I expected him to maroon them on the island and disappear the yacht.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous