All Comments on 'Barbell Bottom'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06about 3 years ago

Excellent! I really hope you'll stick to your promise to "be continued..." It'd be thrilling to see our "heroe" be completely turned out and become a sex-starved slut to big domineering cocked tops.

Thanks for the story anyway

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Wow! That was a hot story!

Lars420Lars420about 3 years ago

That was really hot !

sparktjsparktjabout 3 years ago

Pure filth, loved it.

jimd556jimd556about 3 years ago

It would be so hot to have them become a couple, including coming out to his friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read. So fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

def need so much more

alittleofeverythingalittleofeverythingabout 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to part 2.

frozenherofanfrozenherofanabout 3 years ago

Awesome!! I love your stories so much...looking forward to part 2! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome and hot story!! I can't wait for part 2!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

hope your new Daddy invites the Blonde to watch you take Daddy's breeding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did he f*** his ass all again and did he somewhere along the line get him to suck his dick and treat him just like a little girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the entire premise of the story, but one overused word in so many stories kills it for me, “Daddy”. Any other adjective for a dominant would be better. I can read over that word and not loose the strength of the scenario propelling me to a sexual conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottest gay story I have ever read. Anyone know of any better. Email me at qeteshhunt@gmail.com. I am female but love nothing better than MMF, were the men are bi-sexual

scottc543scottc543over 2 years ago

Another of your oh so hot stories. I too would love to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. The dirty talking was intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!!! This got me so look hard and horny!!! I want some hot cock and ass fucking right now!! Keep going with these types of stories!! Great job!!!!

pornguy25pornguy25over 2 years ago

good story, got me all worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have stroked myself to orgasm to this story several times, I always squirt ropes to it. So fucking hot, I'd love for my anal virginity to get taken like this.

9xDiLf9xDiLfover 2 years ago

Dude! What a HOT Fucking Fuck-fest! Please give us more Reluctant/Seduction/Sweaty-Assed Man Sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh man, this needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fuck!, man knows how to take it!

Replicant2018Replicant2018about 2 years ago

Your stories turn me on. Get so hard and have to jack off

A55eaterA55eateralmost 2 years ago

Hate, Hate, Hate writers who end their stories”to be continued” and then don’t continue . But part of my hate comes from how hot this story is. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is a TOUR DE FORCE.

Current rating 4.72 (94.4 = a solid A).

I marked it 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

This story has so far got 268 'faves' out of 114.6k views, which is 2.34 'faves' per 1k views (a triple A faves-to-views ratio.)

In this story I identified with the bottom guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.

I loved it.

I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Above expectations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from Page 1 of the story.

Quote:

He was completely taking over my ability to resist. His presence and swagger were staggering. I hated him and wanted to do what he said at the same time.

When his mushroom head pressed against my tight anus I could feel my breath catch in the depths of my heterosexual cavern.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment.

Quote:

Replicant2018 - 3 months ago

Your stories turn me on. Get so hard and have to jack off

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ass cherry popped - ✅

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Imaginatively conceived and brilliantly written. 💥💥💥💥💥 (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me remember when I love anal pleasanter so much! And I'm married....44 yrs. Nothing beats a good, hard cock in the ass. Except maybe a nice flick of my sensitive nipples while being taken!!

LowKeyCharmsLowKeyCharmsover 1 year ago

first time commenting. I love your stuff. This was super hot. perfect as a little one shot vingette or I'd be interested to see what happens next with the shower and the blonde. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So desperate for this sequel!

kittenonedgekittenonedgeover 1 year ago

oh my!!! i really thoroughly enjoyed this one!!! not sure throughout the whole story if i wished i was top or bottom...lot's to think about for later (wink)

danspicerdanspicerover 1 year ago

This is an awesome story, incredibly erotic.

As a bisexual man, I have struggled with self-loathing at times because of my attraction to men, and reading stories like yours, about being seduced by another man and having consensual, enthusiastic and mind-blowing sex with him make is not only incredibly arousing, but also validating, liberating.

One of the things I love the most about your writing are the naughty little cliffhangers you end some of your stories with. No matter how much I read them, they always leave me aching with anticipation and raw need. As a reader, I feel as if you are using the cliffhanger to mess with my mind in the same way the dominant top works the brain of his bottom within the story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being willed to submit in the gym is one of my fantasies. Yes, I’m that married guy that wants to lose his anal virginity. Just gotta find the right time, place, & guy to seduce me. Lol, it won’t take much seducing. This is a smoking hot story!

Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89over 1 year ago

Fuccck I love this story, always gets me soo hard. Mmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooooo Hot

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 1 year ago

When will you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whew. I had my cherry popped by a well hung older neighbor when I was 18, an unbelievable day.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it. Could hardly get any better. Maybe more of the top tellin the fuckee how lucky he was to get this big hot cock sliding in and out of his butt. Actually when I get a cock like that fucking my gut, I feel like I want him to just keep fucking me for ever and NEVER take it out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT!!! As a slutty muscle bottom, and an exhibitionist, I love being overpowered and getting pounded in a public place. The thought of being caught, or getting fucked in front of somebody (who might join in and fuck me too) is such a turn on. I would have sucked his cock in the elevator and begged him to rip my clothes off and keep fucking me all the way up to his place.

STARBLACKSTARBLACK11 months ago

waitng for part 2

Daxdenny11Daxdenny1110 months ago

OUTSTANDING STORY.....almost too good to be true but the seduction and your submission is HOT AF! Can't wait to hear more....

Summer1987Summer19878 months ago

Would love more of these 2!! sequel please!

ticklishsolesticklishsoles6 months ago

Five stars were certainly not enough. My backside is still virgin territory but I want to give in badly to another.

JoyceLynnTVSlutJoyceLynnTVSlut6 months ago

This was an incredibly hot story! The only thing that would make it better was if the lawyer was black (a perticular pleasure of mine...).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My kind of workout! And a secret fantasy of mine......

Billr1960Billr19606 months ago

So hot! Want to join your gym!!!

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet865 months ago

This was really good! I'd love to read more! And I'd love to find 2 slutty bi guys to be mine 💜😋

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle4 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me. Please finish his journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“…….and cocked a curious grin.” Great narrative. Wonderful pace, imagry and vocabulary. Thank you for allowing your creative energies to flow with great passion and eroticism. 💋

FnfireFnfire16 days ago

That was so hot, I hope he turns that cute little straight boy into a total buttslut sex slave, and just... has his naked all the time crawling around his apartment with only a leash and collar. Totally, and completely mind broken, and turned into a cumdrunk formerly super straight, boy toy.

FnfireFnfire16 days ago

I love the interactions with the excercise equipment. The stairstepper was hot..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...