Barbell Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckk, yessss, fuckkk, ohmuhgahhh...fuckkkkmeeee yussss yussss yussss," I sounded like I was on a boat during spring break. I sounded like I was a drunken Mardi Gras slut.

"That's a good little cockslut," he said to me, and my whole cock throbbed when he called me that.

Then he let me down after a solid few minutes of him just showing off his upper body strength as he filled me.

"Get up on the stair climber. I wanna try something." I did as I was told. My cock was comically large in front of me. I never imagined being completely naked in my own apartment gym, but the naughtiness of this whole situation was revving all of my engines.

He walked over and turned the lights in the room completely off, and now the only lights were those brightly shining street lights and bar neons and restaurant lamps from the popular street below.

I watched his large, silhouetted dick bounding back towards me and my ass ached for more.

He spit on himself again and climbed up behind me to stand an either side of my stairs. I felt him relodging his prick and then his head was popping past my retightened ring. I grunted again. It burned a little but I still wanted that feeling back. He spit some more and then reached around me to turn the machine on.

"I want you to climb slowly," he said as he began to push into me from behind. He was spreading my ass with his big hands and I did as I was told. I walked slowly, step by step, and every time I stepped the motion would cause him to slide out and then banana back into me and I'd never been so fucking horny during a workout in my life.

Soon I understood the rhythm better, and each step caused my leaking cock to ache upwards.

We moaned and slowfucked like this for about ten minutes. I was tired fast. This was a whole body workout that also involved my nearing orgasm and I couldn't do this forever.

He could tell. He was also getting close.

He pulled me from the stair-machine after I'd been literally fucked up 20 flights of stairs and then brought me over to the rowing machine. I gulped as I thought about what he was about to do.

He positioned me on my back, on the part of the seat that moved with the ropes, and then he stood over it, allowing him to use the cords that pulled the seat. Once he was seated back inside me I realized how hard I was about to be fucked.

My deflowered bottom had just become a kinky sculls event.

He pushed back into me as he told me to hold my legs beneath my knees and keep myself spread. I didn't need to be told twice.

He'd push himself almost all the way out, and then bottom out with an intense pull of the simulated oars. Each time he did I cried with a terrible lust. Oh how he took me. I was so fucking horny for him.

I jacked myself off. He pounded me. In and out. Push and pull. The loud squelches of our sweaty, saliva covered parts filled the room with a lewd score as he pummeled my formerly straight bottom.

"I'm getting close...pleasedon'tstop!" I begged him.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for Daddy?" He said to me.

Oh my God. I had not expected to be so turned on by that word.

Daddy? UGhhhhhhh. I shook all over.

I jacked myself hard and he power drilled my anus and I swear when I came it was the best orgasm of my entire life. But he was also pounding me now as he got close.

"Fuckkkk, yessss, I'm gonna cum in this slutty little ass!" He trounced my opening and fucked me like I deserved to be fucked.

"FUCK MEEE CUMMMMM IN ME I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY ASS PLEASE CUM INSIDE MEEEEEE!!" I moaned for him, all the way through my own transformative explosion.

And I felt him grip onto my hips and drop the rope handles as he thrust his way through his pulsing orgasm.

"I'm cummmming!" He moaned. "Take Daddy's cum you nasty boy!" He demanded of me.

I could literally feel the throbbing of his dick as each vibration emptied more of his sperm into my ass.

After ten delectable seconds of his breeding, he stopped, leaving his cock all the way inside of me.

He pulled me up on the rowing seat and I was still straddling him as we started kissing and pushing our sweaty bodies together.

I was still pulsing. My cock was still leaking. My whole body was shaking.

This man had forced cum out of my body that felt like the sexiest cum I'd ever experienced.

This asshole.

Fuck.

"Wanna come up to my place and take a shower?" He asked when we finally broke.

"Yesss," I moaned excitedly back to him. I couldn't believe where this night was going.

We finally pulled apart as I longingly squeaked when his fuck stick left me. We put our clothing back on and we were both just pulling up our shorts when a young blonde from the second floor opened the door and strolled in with a yoga mat.

She looked at us both and cocked a suspicious grin.

We were quickly cleaned up and gone. Even as she raised at a bemused eyebrow at my clear embarrassment.

We stepped onto the elevator and headed up to his condo. He stood behind me, touching my ass the whole way. I smiled demurely into our reflection on the door.

My ass twitched.

I was going to let him fuck me all night.

To Be Continued...

12