All Comments on 'Barber Brad'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bring on Chapter 2

Wow. Another amazing story from an amazing author. Please write another chapter. Brad has a week to go before the police move in :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

I agree this story need a chapter 2 and maybe 3. I jo 3 times to this story and imagining me getting fucked like that. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He never finishes a story!

It is how he writes

cavillagercavillagerover 9 years ago
I really need a haircut!

So where do I find Barber Brad? I don't know what kind of drug he was using, but I'm already high on Brad, and your hot story.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Well, I first read your stories in another site, and I already know I love your work !

However, it's not the first time that I find one of your stories that could have another chapter added to it ...

Yes, it's obviously a good ending, but the cop is so into Brad, and there's still that one week before he's picked up ... and what will happen to poor Nick? Does he know what is happening in that back room or does he, perhaps, think it's only sex ?

What do you say ?

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Paying the Hair-cutting Fucker

Brad must have been pretty potent to keep up with all that fucking. Maybe he didn't release every time but relied on the potency of the drugs to give his "customers" the high they were looking for.

One wonders about the ethics of the deputy in deciding not to follow through with what he had discovered about Barber Brad and, instead, looked forward to another session with him.

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter pilot!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. Back when I was 18 in the Navy I found a barber who would give a hot young guy a haircut and a fuck. He was in his 50’s but good looking. He was the guy who took my anal cherry 🍒. Oh he was good.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Most possible outcome is Brad being shot during the arrestment. Unless there is a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Never knew my barber liked guys until i was in the chair and he'd subtly press his cock bulge against my knee or my hand on the armrest of the barber chair. He'd schedule my haircut last before closing so he could lock up the shop and take me in the back room and suck my dick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3025 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...