All Comments on 'Barbie's BBC Revelation'

by jacki697

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just not a chastity fan, otherwise this story was 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story, jim should move in..

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 2 years ago

Excellent story..a wonderful relationship. Barbie is living my fantasy!

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

Not a chastity fan either. He is moving more into slave than husband. I hate cuckold stories where the husband is forced into it, but he seems to like it. She does need to give him some wifely attention sometimes thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story up to Part 2. Part 3 has become a little sad and now Jim seems to want Anne more. I would like see Jim be only with Barbie and have her develop further into a transition. I would love to be Barbie and have a Jim, while my wife had her own adventures.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

I e reread this story again and was still aroused. But, why cuckold? They are in an open marriage right? So fucking other people is the norm? He should have realized this and said no to the “cuckold” part. Why couldn’t it just be a bisexual threesome? He should have called her bluff about breaking up. She wouldn’t if she loves him. And if she did force the issue , she doesn’t love him and he should move on.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Great story. I wish my wife would do that for me. Hope to read more

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Ruined by the writer. Had a pretty good story going until she cuckolded him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous