Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret in the mean time, hearing her daughter and being rather open on her own front, she couldn't help feeling herself swooning some with her head feeling light, picturing young Adrian not only sucking his friends big cock but also, bringing him to satisfaction, letting him cum in the younger, slight fellow's mouth. Willingly accepting his friend's salty, thick deposit before swallowing all he was given.

The imagery and the eroticism... It was almost too much for the 50-something-year old woman to bear.

Yet as Barb had also said... Women love this sort of thing, and Margaret being no different, she did however tell her daughter to hold her thoughts for a moment, wanting, if not needing to catch her breath as she pulled a dress from the racks, and smiling she held up the short, strapless, all black, crushed velvet and very hot looking little number for Barb to see...

"Oh Wow! That's perfect, and let me see? Is it? Oh Yes! It's my size! I love it, hang on, I wanna go try this on!" Barb replied, beaming excited and forgetting their current conversation while thinking the same... This was indeed the perfect dress.

Giggling and smiling, she scampered away towards the change rooms with Margaret not far behind waiting outside as her daughter tried the dress on and appearing moments later from behind the curtain, she looking radiant, beaming and happier than ever...

"Oh I love this!" Can you zip me up? Barb asked turning and seeing herself in the long change room mirror. "The velvet feels so nice and I love that its strapless... It feels like I'm wearing a corset! I know I don't have huge tits, but the way this dress hugs me and pushes everything up, my little boobs have never looked so good! Don't you think? Isn't it gorgeous?"

"It is very fetching on you dear, and I'm sure Keith is going to love those cute tits of yours, both in and out of that dress" Margaret replied, being slightly crude on purpose and surprising Barb once again with with her talk, even embarrassing her some saying she had 'cute tits' and how Keith was going to enjoy himself with her both dressed, and undressed.

Happy, but as well, choosing to dismiss her Mother's last comments Barb also decided that her dress search was over as she nipped back in and changed, emerging moment's later with one more piece of this 'affair' secured and locked down... The dress she would wear to the party on New Years Eve...

***

With the short, black velvet number bought, wrapped up and paid for, and with Barb looking happier than she had been all day... The two women made their way back out into the mall, once more strolling along, arm in arm, and talking again with Margaret picking things up from where they had left off...

"So Barbara? Where were we before we found that darling little dress? Oh yes, I remember... You were telling me that once you had assured you're little man that you liked the idea of him... Ahem... 'helping' his friend... But tell me? Have you by chance had him repeat this? With anyone else? Or do you know if Adrian and his friend had taken things farther? You know? Did they...go all the way?" Margaret asked, picking things up with what was a rather forward question as far as Barb as concerned...

Asking did Adrian 'go-all-the-way' with Greg... Meaning did he let his friend fuck him...

"What? Mother! No! No he hasn't... Gosh! I don't believe you sometimes... All of that was a long time ago, and it's not something we talk about so readily... and NO! No they never 'went all the way' as you put it" Barb answered shocked with the woman once again, asking or inferring that Adrian may have let Greg do that to him... Let his friend fuck him...

But in thinking however, and although she knew for sure that nothing like had ever happened between Adrian and Greg... Barb also couldn't deny how Adrian had responded anytime she had ever slipped a spit wet finger into his back door during the odd blow-jobs she would give him as more of a reward, and where Adrian at his core, he had to work for his pleasure...

And as well, she also couldn't deny that as early as two days ago there was the instance of Adrian saying he didn't mind when Barb had kissed him with a mouth full of cock-breath, that hadn't come from him...

Saying it was okay and that it didn't bother him, kissing her after she had gone down on Keith, the image was quite fresh in her mind...

"Okay well, when I think about it? He does seem to like it when I finger his ass if I'm sucking his little guy for him... Which isn't all that often, but he does like it, and I know because he's told me, and he gets off like crazy as well... And about the other thing? You asked if there has ever been anyone else beside his friend Greg? I can also say that's never happened either... Unless you're willing to count the other night?" Barb asked after telling her Mom that Adrian liked having his ass played with during sex, which did make Margaret smile because, it was just the thing she was hoping to hear...

"Why what happened the other night? Did something like that take place between Adrian and Keith when the two of you went back over?" She asked, not understanding, but Margaret could easily picture the two of them together. Or Adrian at least, 'helping' Keith as it were...

"No Mother... Nothing happened when we went back... Not even with me, or Keith, let alone Adrian... But, when I came back home on Christmas morning...and I almost hate to admit this, but I kissed Adrian pretty much right after I had been with Keith, and well, the last thing I'd had in my mouth before we fell asleep was his big dick" Barb admitted garnering a wide-eyed reaction from her Mother...

"I had Keith cum in my mouth when he was ready... I did it because we didn't have any protection" Barb replied, bringing her voice to a whisper once more as they stood in the busy mall with her explaining that the only other time Adrian would have been near another guy was by proxy when Barb came home and kissed him with her unclean, cummy-tasting mouth...

"But... But about the other thing Mother? Why are you so interested to know if Adrian let Greg... You know? If he fucked him? Is that the sort of thing you like seeing two guys doing?" She asked then, and even making her blush some with her appearing to be right...

Because her Mother, or Margaret, as a flesh and blood woman, admittedly, she did like the idea of a bigger man doing that to someone like Adrian.

The thought and picture of a stronger man, taking and fucking Adrian raw... It made her shudder leaving her mature, ripe pussy feeling heavy and damp in her full panel panties...

Creasing her brow and none too happy for being pressed by her daughter on this topic, Margaret however was more annoyed that Barb had figured her out this time around...

Because as it would seem, Margaret Lisburn, the still active and vibrant 50-something year old 'golf-widow' she had in recent times found herself falling deeper into the 'rabbit hole' of internet-porn.

What with so much free time on her hands, and to go along with this new and unbridled lust burning through her with the onset of menopause, Margaret had let her curiosity and aching nipples rule the day... Digging and falling deeper, she was finding herself enjoying with great interest seeing thumbnail clips of larger men, 'taking' smaller, weaker males in videos that were labelled or tagged as being "Gay-Dominance"...

Although she wasn't about to divulge 'all' of her Ipad searchings... Leaving out her new-found interest in watching gay porn, a fact that did embarrass her some because it made her feel weak and like she had a vulnerability, admitting such a thing... So instead, Margaret nodded her agreement and then moving on, she mentioned instead something else she found fascinating...

"Hmmm... Yes... But I guess it's like you say Barbara... Women, we like this sort of thing don't we?" She said lastly on the subject before wanting to move on... "Let's hold off on the whole 'gay-sex' thing, if we can... But in stead, there is something else I do find quite interesting, and I would love to try with your little man once he's with me" Margaret answered, putting yet one more mystery to her daughter, leaving Barb shaking her head again and asking with guarded curiosity, "What is it this time Mother?"

Smiling and looking smug once again, Margaret looked to Barb and asked with a wink... "Tell me? Have you ever heard of a butt plug? Or how about a chastity cage?... Do you know what either of these two things are? Because I sure do"

Stood looking and blown away yet once again, Barb said nothing this time just starring at her Mother, astounded with her depth of knowledge... But more so it was her utter depravity!

"Y-yeah... I know what a butt plug is, but a chastity belt? Isn't that something they did with girls in like the dark ages?" She asked with her naivety irking her Mother some and leaving her the one shaking her head this time...

Taking her by the arm once again, Barb was surprised as her Mother then, and with purpose, she had the younger woman walking...

"Where? Where are we going?" Barb asked confused...

"Your little Adrian isn't the only one who needs an education it would seem... Come with me... I hope you don't have anything planned right now because we're getting into my car and I'm taking you somewhere" Margaret replied, sounding confident and not willing to take no for an answer...

"Okay, alright! I'm free all day... But please, tell we where were going? And you will drop me back here to pick up my car later wont you?" Barb demanded, asking that much from her Mother...

"I'm taking you to a small place I found that specializes in certain items, and before you think anything else, yes... It is a 'sex-shop' and No... I do not frequent such places, I just happen to know where this one is because it's in the same strip plaza as my nail salon... I popped in one day recently because I was early for my appointment... And yes, of course I'll bring you back to your car" Margaret replied as Barb, quite stunned but all the same, she let her Mom lead on as she said nothing else... The two of them walking out of the mall, heading towards the older woman's car...

***

Driving...

"I don't suppose there is any way I can convince you not to say anything to Adrian can I..? You know? About the whole Greg thing? Or is that all part of this? This sex-shop we're going to?" Barb asked and rather sheepishly as she sat beside her Mother. Wanting to know if she was planning on using Adrian's secret against him, or if it were possible for her to not say anything at all... Which by this point, Barb didn't even believe what she was asking...

"Hmmm? I don't know... That might not be too easy" Margaret began, not looking to her daughter and keeping her eyes on the road as they drove the short distance to this adult novelty store she had found tucked in beside her nail salon...

"I'll make no promises Barbara, and of course I'm going to say something... How can I not? I'm going to do everything I can to crack open that little oyster of yours just to see what other pearls he may be hiding and cultivating inside of him... And to do that my dear daughter, you know I'll use any means possible"

Hearing her Mother sounding so sure of herself and her intentions, Barb frowned some, knowing Adrian wasn't going to be very happy with her... But as well, she knew that she was able for him, and especially so after their last little tryst that saw poor Adrian coming out of their discussion with a sore, red-spanked ass as he admitted aloud to being Barb's submissive husband and crying as he laid naked and spanked over her lap...

"Yeah I didn't think I'd get that lucky" Barb replied knowing that her Mother was most definitely going to say something, but also she knew that it was time for Adrian to face this other part of him that he'd been hiding from for far too long...

"I know he needs to be confronted about his past... But I also know he's going to think I've betrayed him again... Geeze, I wish I could stop doing that, betraying him I mean, first sleeping with Keith and now this! I'm so terrible, telling you his secret" Barb replied feeling the guilt creeping back in, even though she knew it was probably the right thing to do as Margaret pulled her car into the small strip plaza, not replying but rather announcing their arrival, happily declaring...

"Here we are! This is the place"

"What is it we're here for again?" Barb asked as the two women stepped out of the car and made their way in to the store front called "Sin-licious" with it's widows painted white, blocked out from the public eye, and for good reason Barb assessed once they had stepped in with the door closing behind them, a little bell attached jingling and announcing their arrival...

"Oh gosh!" Barb gasped then, stopping in her tracks, faced with what had to be the largest ever amassed collection of dildos, whips, crops and restrains, fetish clothing and magazines...

Baffled really, she had no idea at the what the contents of a shop like this would hold...

"Hi! Can I help you ladies? Or did you just want to look around?" The young sales girl behind the counter asked, this cute little blond thing, surprising and catching Barb's embarrassed attention and saying nothing, she knew this was her Mother's turf... Amazing as that was all on it's own...

"Hello! Yes, you can help us as a matter of fact... We were looking for a butt plug and tell me? You do have the CB range of chastity devises in stock?" Margaret asked while greeting the pretty blond girl with a ring pierced through her nose and wearing perhaps a little too much make-up...

"Ah! A lady who knows her stuff! I like that!... And yes, we have the entire range of CB's... Can I ask though? Was there a certain type you were looking for? Did you want to go with steel? Or were you just starting out and want to try something a little less permanent? Oh and if I may? This is for your partner is it?" The girl asked, first talking to Margaret but then, asking about the cage, she turned to Barb and looking embarrassed already, all she could do was blush while nodding her head in agreement...

"Yes... It's for her little cuckold husband... This is Barbara and the cage is going to be for Adrian her submissive partner... I'm her Mother Margaret, and I'm sorry sweetie but you are?" Margaret replied telling the girl what they needed and for who...

Right away she liked this little pixie blond girl... She was acting very professional and without one ounce of judgment coming through in her voice, which Margaret liked even more...

"Hi... I'm Denise, it's nice to meet you both, and you say he's a cuckold already? Very nice! Most couples are just here to play...and tell me if I'm not wrong, but I'm going to guess that you want to see some of our 'smaller' cages then? Since this IS the real thing?" The cute sales girl asked... Denise, all 5 feet of her and Margaret, she was indeed impressed...

"Yes dear, that is exactly what we're looking for... Please tell me you have the 'ss' model?" Margaret replied and Barb, she suddenly found herself very much in the dark with all of this talk. Yet her Mother? She seemed to be so up on it all, and so in tune with this sales girl that it made Barb wonder... How much internet porn had she been watching?

And as well? Just how early was she showing up for her nail appointments?

"Yes, I have several of the new CB-ss models right here... Was there a certain colour you wanted? Most go for pink, but I'm partial to the baby blue myself... It reminds the guy of how small and 'boy-like' he is and this colour, it really seems to send that message home"

"Oh that sounds good, and my! I am impressed Denise... Do you have first hand knowledge of this?... Or are you just good at what you do?" Margaret asked, she quite taken with the short blond haired girl... With her apple sized tits held in a sheer bra beneath a t-shirt, with neither being very effective in hiding her semi-hard nipples. Her hard nubs tenting the thin cotton and leaving the perfect 'raisin smuggling' outline, making her look all that much cuter and damn hot...

"Ha-ha!" The tiny girl tittered with Margaret's assertion... "No Ma'am, I don't have any first hand knowledge per se, because you see? I'm the type of girl who would be more interested in someone like you... If you understand me?" Denise answered as she smiled and winked at the older woman, and Margaret, surprised but none the less already taken with this cute young thing, she felt a tingle run through her making her smile, and even more so with the girl calling her 'Ma'am' and being so respectful yet flirty all the same.

Flustered some, feeling this tiny 100lbs blond girl was coming on to her, Margaret was flattered and being honest with herself, if Barb wasn't there she may have been much more forward with the girl and would even be flirting back.

It was this menopause she was going through... It had her horny all the time and so much so that she wouldn't rule out sleeping with another woman. Especially someone like Denise, this hot little firecracker who at somewhere in her early 20's, she was almost young enough to be Barb's daughter, let alone Margaret's.

However, wanting to keep her composure and herself control. Margaret thanked the girl, but not ruling anything out... Instead she skirted the issue, choosing to let her know that she might just come back...

"Hmmm... My, you are sweet, and I'm flattered really I am... You are quite a charming little thing but we are a little pressed for time, perhaps you and I could chat another day?" She asked as Barb standing sort of behind her she looked to her Mother with her eyes wide and mouth left hanging open, however by now she didn't know why she was so shocked with the woman's behaviour.

So far Margaret had proven many times over to Barb about just how deviant she really was, what with her indicating now that she might enjoy some form of 'interaction' with this pretty young girl... Amazed really, she was still having trouble believing it all...

"Of course! You're more than welcome to come back" Denise replied... "But if you're in a hurry I understand... Here let me just get the CB6000 for you... The 'ss' model in baby blue, and while I'm doing that, just down here we have our range of plugs and anal toys in this display case... Or we also have the prepackaged ones over on the dildo wall" The young girl finished, blushing a little thinking she might actually get somewhere with this good looking, well presented and overly confident middle aged woman.

Denise the sweet, hard-bodied little lesbian with a big submissive streak running through her, she would love nothing more than to surrender herself to a woman like Margaret... Letting her have her way, doing anything and everything the mature and well presented woman would ask of her...

Stepping away, and leaving the two ladies, Barb was given her first chance to ask her Mother and few questions, ones that she thought were rather pertinent...

"Jesus Mother! Are you flirting with that girl? I really don't know you anymore do I?... And what is an 'ss' model if I may ask? I thought you were just going to show me these chastity things and the butt plugs... I didn't know you had planned on buying them!" She said in her quietest library voice as Denise moved out of ear-shot, stepping away to find the right chastity cage while they ventured further down the counter, looking for and finding the array of plugs and other anal toys the tight, fit looking little blond had pointed them towards...

"The 'ss' stands for 'super-small'... And don't be so shocked... It's like I've told you... I've had time on my hands recently, so I've been doing some research, and as for 'knowing-me' Barbara? You don't... Or you only know me as one person, as your Mother... However, and as strange as it may seem to you, I am actually multi-dimensional... There are many sides to me, some I'll show you, and some... I won't" Margaret answered, putting Barb in her place while sounding defensive like she resented having to explain herself to her daughter...