Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now here look... Look at these... Aren't these ones pretty? They're made from stainless steel and have a faux-gem stone mounted in the base... I was looking at them on line... Yes... One of these will do fine" She said next, changing back to the current subject at hand... Butt-plugs...

"Here is your cage, in my favourite, baby blue... Oh and I see you've found our 'Excalibur' range of chrome plugs? They are awesome aren't they? Tell me? When is the lucky fellow's birthday? We have 12 different colours, one for each birth-sign... Isn't that the cutest thing?" Denise asked as she came back, joining the two women from the other side of the display case while setting a small box down on it's glass top, the box containing Adrian's new chastity device...

Eyeing the box but also hearing the girl's questions, Barb spoke to Denise for the first time telling her Adrian's birthday was in early October and that his birthstone was opal...

"Oh nice! Again, most seem to go for pink, which you can do as well... But the opal is really pretty... It's like having a big pearl on the bottom, here let me find one... Ah cool! Right on top! Denise answered as she opened yet another sliding drawer and finding right away the plug she was looking for... Or so she thought after forgetting to ask if there was a certain size they would prefer...

"Oh can I ask? Was there a particular size you were looking for? They range from an easy-in one-inch model and go all they way up to this one here... This is a 2-inches and from what I've heard? It will make your eyes water going in, if you know what I mean?" Denise asked letting the ladies know that the plugs came in a range from an 'easy-in' one-inch diameter, moving up to include the 'eye-watering' two inch model as the girl had described...

"No dear, I don't know what you mean... But something tells me you might?" Margaret replied as she leaned over the counter with her hand coming up, her finger touching and lifting the young girl's chin and doing her own flirting this time while smiling back at her... But as well, and doing so, she was letting the pretty young lesbian also know just who was in charge...

"Now it's your turn to tell me something sweetie" Margaret said to her... "Tell me?... Are you perhaps wearing one of these right now? Is that why you know how 'eye-watering' it feels going in? Hmmm? Is that how you know?" She asked as the girl, Denise, she looked star-struck with her big blue eyes, ringed in dark eyeliner looking back at Margaret, surprised but feeling like she had her, she couldn't lie...

"Ye-yes Ma'am... But... It's smaller... Did? Did you want me to show you?" She whispered, blushing but surprising Barb more than Margaret, she glanced around the room on instinct, checking to see that they were alone in the small, store front boutique.

Smiling and feeling her nipples throb suddenly, pulsing with a thrill in hearing the girl, Margaret leaned back satisfied for now, but keeping up her end, she assured young Denise that she would be back...and very, very soon...

"Oh you are a sweet one aren't you? Umm-Hmm... I think you and I might enjoy spending a little time together, however first... I need to set my submissive little son-in-law straight... You see, he and I will be having a very special New Years Eve Party of our own while Barbara here, she will be down in Niagara Falls with her ex-boyfriend, having a wonderful time making Adrian her sweet little cuckold once again, and lucky me? I get to baby-sit"

"Wow! You guys are wild! And congrats Barbara! You go girl! Boy, what a great day to come into work! Not only am I getting an awesome commission, but I met two really cool, kinky ladies as well..! Not a bad day at all..! So, ummm... Did you decide on a plug and please! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, and I do mean anything!"

Chirping back, Denise was quite happy and excited with this most unexpected Mother-daughter duo walking in and completely changing her day...

Waking that morning and thinking of calling in sick, but then pulling herself together and forcing herself to go, Denise was quite pleasantly surprised with how her day had turned out, not only giving her the much needed sales she had been hoping for... But as well, meeting such a sexy, hot older woman and her daughter, although quiet, she was equally pretty, and making her husband a cuckold?

It all made the younger girl wet, she was aroused and completely turned on, and yes indeed... For Denise, this was a good day to come into work... If not the best day of her young life...

"To get him started, I think we'll go with the two inch plug, I'd like to see Adrian's eyes water... You wouldn't mind if I had the honours would you Barbara? And putting him into the cage as well?" Margaret asked turning to Barb who through all of this, hearing the older and younger women talking and flirting, and aghast with most of what they were saying, talking of caging and plugging poor Adrian? It was a bit much, even for her.

Quietly nodding and agreeing before finally speaking up and saying she was willing to pass the reigns on to her Mother, because after all, this was her doing... She was the driving force behind this side-trip to a sex shop in a seedy strip mall...

"Ye-yeah, I guess you can, but like I said, just don't break him on me Mother... You can send him back to me like that too if you'd like... I want to see all of this for myself... Hell, I'm not even sure how they work, these chastity cage things... I mean, don't they hurt?... and how does he use the bathroom?" Barb asked sounding a little urgent and unsure.

Smiling however and opening the box containing Adrian's new cage Denise was more than happy to take it all apart and show Barb how it works, and too, letting her know how Adrian will have to use the bathroom while wearing such a devise...

"Okay, here let me show you" She began with all of the part laid out on the glass topped counter...

"You see this cage? It's called the 'ss' model because it's quite small, and if you look.. You'll see it has no shaft room at all and that's what I love about this one... See? It's only the little cap that will contain and hold all of him when he's soft...and if he does become excited? Well, that's too bad, because he won't have any room to grow what so ever" She explained...

"This cage is great for beginners, especially if he's 4-inches or under... It will leave him frustrated and behaving himself in no time" She added, continuing to show Barb how this particular cage works in relation to Adrian's size of being in or around the 4-inch mark when full erect...

"And look see here Barbara?" Denise pointed out... "The end has this slit opening, that's where he can pee... But because it will alter the direction, hitting the inside of the cage, he'll have to sit down to go while wearing it, unless he likes cleaning up big messes!" She added as Barb accepting the cage into her hand, she marvelled, loving the look, feel and the colour...

Baby blue... Even she had to admit... It was perfect for Adrian...

Taking and feeling the end piece and surprised she was able to manipulate the rubbery feeling end cap in her fingers, Barb marvelled with the construction and design...

Made of a latex rubber that was flexible but still rigid enough to maintain it's shape in the form of a small penis. Also surprising was how stable and secure the whole thing felt in her hand with it's steely hard backing ring and a little hole in the end for a small pad lock to slip through it's central post...

"He'll have practically no room at all to grow in this cage, which is a good thing because that is what a chastity device is meant to do... It's meant to keep him from having sexual relations unless he's with is his key holder.... But also it's meant to hold back his desire, leaving him unable to attain any form of erection, or if he does with this tiny cage on him? He'll be quite uncomfortable if not in a lot of pain until he cools off and it goes away"

"Wow... I really am out of the loop with these sex toy things" Barb admitted, coming out her shell a little more, now that she was holding and feeling the power of this thing in her hand... A chastity devise, but as well... She also wanted to understand more, like what else was involved? Other than stopping him from getting his little boners?

"But tell me, why do we need to put him into one of these in the first place? Is it just to humble him? Like is it symbolic? Because that part I understand... Caging him, it will tell Adrian that while I'm with Keith, he's not t to think of sex and certainly, he won't be able to masturbate either will he?" Barb asked as both her Mother and Denise looked to her, smiling with Barb not realizing that in essence, she had just answered her own question...

"There? You see? I knew you would get it... You look like a smart woman Barbara, trust me, it sounds like you know and understand a lot more about this than you realize... And well, I know I'm just young but I'm also a psych' major studying in human sexuality, and if you want my advise?" Denise asked surprising the two older women with her knowledge and insight...

"I think you should let your Mom introduce him to chastity, yes it will humble him... But also, it will let him come home to you with one less burden" She added, astounding them both and hearing her, Barb felt better right away, believing this idea of keeping Adrian chased... It was worth a try...

"Well would you look at that? Not only is she cute as button but she's smart as well! Oh girl you are going to make someone very happy one day, who ever she is! I was already with you, but now I think you've convinced my daughter, hasn't she Barbara?" Margaret replied, complimenting Denise once again as she turned to her daughter sounding smug and smiling...

"As bizarre and kinky as all of this is? I don't think I can argue with you" Barb replied...

"Because you do sound like you know what you're talking about, Denise... But you also have to understand, I do still love my husband, and I don't want him hurt, or well, not too much anyway... But we will take your advise and try playing this chastity game with him... Just to see how it goes, and how he reacts... But umm... Mother? Was there anything else you wanted to look at? Or should we just pay for what we have already and be on our way?" She finished, assuring the two that she was on board with what they were saying, and how they should approach the problem of Adrian...

"Hmmm? You know? Now that you mention it Barbara, and seeing how we're here? Tell me Denise? Can you show me one of your up-model suction-cupped dildos? Nothing too, too big mind you... Something around 7-inches, and with some girth? I like a nice thick one... That would suit me fine" Margaret asked with an up tick to her voice and smiling to the young girl.

Not looking to her daughter, Margaret kept her eyes on Denise while asking, knowing Barb was undoubtedly rolling her eyes in judgment but not so surprised anymore with her being so open... But again, Barb stood silent listening as her Mother went on, describing the size and shape of the dildo she's looking to buy and thus doubling her sex-toy collection over night. Adding this much more substantial model to the slimline vibrator she already keeps in her bedside drawer.

"Oh yes! We have a great range right over here, and are they ever realistic! I mean not that I go for that sort of thing!" Denise replied, giggling some while pointing out she doesn't play for that team anymore, but honesty, who was she kidding? Because even lesbians like a big stiff cock inside them once in a while... Especially if that cock is made of latex, and NOT connected to a man!

"Oh you are special one aren't you dear? Okay, I'll take that 7-inch model, I've been looking for an up grade, something with a little more size and girth to replace the little 5-inch I've been using for quite some time now" Margaret replied, telling the girl which one she wanted, thinking seven inches was more than enough for her.

Or maybe even enough for Adrian if Margaret were to have her way, but for now she wasn't going to mention that in front of Barb...

Introducing Adrian to her new dildo was definitely an idea, but as to what she would have him do with it? That much only time and the circumstance would tell...

Finished with this 'short' little side trip that turned into an hour long sexy-toy buying-frenzy, the two women bid their adeau to the sweet, young Denise with Margaret going so far as to give the girl her number after the younger millennial had asked...

"Can I have your number? That way I can text you and then you'll have mine"

With Margaret happy as a clam but with Barb not feeling her same level of joy as they exited the non-descript sex-shop and beginning their journey back to the mall where the younger woman's car had been left...

****

"Boy! That was something... I had no idea you knew so much about all of this Mother, and I have to say, I was a little miffed at first... But now though, I am sort of impressed.. Or maybe I'm just still in shock" Barb began, back on the street and feeling it was safe enough to really speak her mind...

"I mean really, you two were shameless! And when you asked if she had one of those plugs in her? I almost died! But then when she said yes and wanted to show it to you? Oh Christ! I thought where on Earth are we?"

"Yes that was something alright, and I'm sorry if I've over stepped my bounds a little with the whole chastity thing... I wanted to impress that smart little sex-pot back there, so I just acted like locking Adrian up had already been decided" Margaret replied, answering her daughter and once more catching Barb off guard with her apologizing, saying she was sorry for assuming that chastity was the way Barb wanted to go with little Adrian...

"Well, yeah... You were a little forward, but I didn't really try to stop you though did I..?" She answered, admitting she hadn't said no to anything her Mother was suggesting in regard to Adrian's subjugation... Putting him in chastity and plugging his tight little ass...

"I mean, what I'm saying is... I kind of like the idea... I was just a bit intimidated back there so I sort of let you run with it, and you don't have to worry... You didn't over step all that far"

I was just asking a lot of questions because I want to understand... But in case you need to hear it from me again... Yes, I give you my permission to cage him for me on New Years Eve" Barb declared but then thinking and becoming rather animated she went on, adding...

"And Oh! I just thought of something cool you can do with him as well... You can close the lock at the stroke of midnight and really ring in the New Year! How awesome does that sound?... Make a big production of it or something, which I know you'll enjoy"

Pulling in along side her daughter's parked car Margaret turned to look at Barb, smiling and happy to see her coming on board with her doing all of these things with Adrian... Plugging and caging him, and not to forget every other trick she still had hidden up her sleeve.

Back at her car and finished with their shopping trip, which from Barb's estimation, it was one for the record books... First, spending time buying panties for her husband and a few other goodies, and then ending off with her Mother buying a few hundred dollars with of sex toys with all, or most being purchased with Adrian in mind..

With her packages in hand, Barb leaned over and kissed her Mother on the cheek as she made one last promise...

"I'll call you later, after I've had 'the talk' with Adrian and let him know that he'll be spending the New Year with you... I know he won't like it but tough! It's too late now... But one thing I won't do is tell him what you know... I figure you'll want to save that and spring it on him yourself, I get that, it's thrilling I know... Just like when I get home and make him get rid of most of his old underwear, because he'll have to make room in his drawers for all of these!" Barb quipped holding up her shopping bag full panties.

Laughing and waving her off, Margaret was proud of her daughter, and thinking as she drove away, giving one last honk of her horn and a final wave... She was proud of Barb for turning her life and Adrian's in this direction... Because to Margaret, it was only logical... There was no other way for them go if they were to survive...

And in fact, to convince herself further, she looked at what she was doing, and what she was going to do with Adrian on New Years... She was seeing it as her performing a service, a loving Motherly way of helping... Helping to save her daughter's failing, faltering marriage...

Or so she kept telling herself as she drove home with a satisfied grin and her new 7-inch life-like dildo, to go along with her very wet gusset...

Continued...