All Comments on 'Bard's Tale: Hamlet'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Fantastic addition to the chain, Earl... I'm impressed! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
^_^

Great job, sweetie - yours will be a tough act to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Shakesperian!

Awesome! You got in all the wonderful references, including hiding behind curtains, that voyeurism that is so much a part of Hamlet. I especially like that little Oedipal reference, as it mixes in not only the complex, but seeing what you might not want to see when you hide behind curtains. Very clever--you really pulled it off. Bravo!

pagrlpagrlalmost 18 years ago
Bravo

The style of this piece is almost frantic. I had to go and read some of your other pieces to see if they were all this pathological in nature just to assure myself that you were channeling Hamlet.

Bravo!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
Yikes!

Earl, this is an exceptional piece! Congratulations are very much in order. It's as if your piece really was an omitted scene from the play. It would have blended seamlessly with the rest of the story if it was included, I am certain. Very good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...