Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on it and see how it feels. It might not be high enough or the angle might be wrong but that's easy to fix."

Margie straddled the saddle and sat down. The V shaped piece pressed firmly on the front of her jeans as she slid forward and got comfortable. She rocked a little and then lifted her feet to the short stirrups.

Carl quickly adjusted the stirrups until her legs were at the right angle. The V piece pressed on Maggie's clit harder. She made a soft whimpering moaning sound as she rocked from side to side.

A moment later she whispered, "I think that will do nicely with or without a dildo."

"You'll have to try it with first. That is so you can make a more informed decision."

Maggie laughed as she got off the saddle. "You just want to see me ride it naked."

"And the problem with that is?" Carl asked with a big grin.

"None that I can think of." Maggie replied. Then she whispered something in Carl's ear.

He looked at Maggie a second and then nodded. "I think I have just the thing. Why don't you wait over by the hay stacks while I fix things up for you." He paused and looked at Jenny. "Are you riding also? The new saddle is ready and there's no reason not to try it out."

Jenny had watched her mom as she tried out the saddle Carl had offered and then she had been running her hand over the changes he had made on hers. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to see if it made me sit up straighter."

"Why don't you saddle up your horse and get ready, while I finish your mom's saddle and make the final addition she wants," Carl said as he picked up the saddle for Maggie.

*****

Maggie stood in the center of the barn naked except for her boots and hat. Her daughter led a horse out of a stall. Jenny only wore her knee high shiny black boots. Maggie smiled at her and then grinned as she saw the red dildo swaying on the horse's saddle.

Jenny led the horse over to a hay bale and stepped up on it. From the height of the bale, she lifted her foot and placed it in the stirrup. She stepped up and found her other stirrup. She held the reins in one hand as she used the other to position the dildo.

Rocking her hips and flexing her legs, Jenny slowly settled down to sit in the saddle. She had made a soft whimpering sound the whole time. Now she sat in the saddle with her back straight, her head up, and her chest out. Her eyes were closed as she wiggled slightly to get positioned on the saddle.

Carl came out of another stall and almost stumbled at the sight of Jenny on her horse and Maggie standing there naked next to it. God, what a beautiful pair they made. He noticed Jenny's posture and grinned. The ramped pad made her sit up and that was perfect.

"How does it feel just sitting?" He asked Jenny as he led hr mom's horse over next to the bale of hay Jenny had mounted from.

"I don't have to lean to get my clit in contact with the saddle," she replied as she opened her eyes for the first time since mounting. The horse made a nervous step forward and then to the side. Jenny whimpered and then groaned softly.

Carl chuckled and nodded. "I think that's going to work great."

Jenny's eyes opened again and she glanced at the saddle her mom was going to ride. Her eyes got wide and her mouth opened slightly. The gray dildo on the saddle was short but thick at the base. What shocked Jenny was the second prong that came off the first. It went toward the back of the saddle and then turned straight up.

Maggie saw the look on her daughter's face. "If I'm going to ride naked on a dildo, then I'm going to have the dildo I prefer. Anyway I move is going to be a thrill on this getup."

"No shit!" Jenny whispered as a shiver ran up and down her back. "I wonder if he has another one of those."

Carl and Maggie both laughed and the Carl said, "No, but I'll be sure and order another one."

"Please do," Jenny whispered. She gave a little shake and a soft groan as her horse moved around again.

"One of my older more experienced riders order this particular dildo for her saddle. I ordered a spare just in case I needed it."

"I'm glad you did," Maggie said as she stepped up in the stirrup of her saddle. She swung her leg up and over the horse's back. Carl hoped the cameras got all of that. It would be a set of pictures, he'd want to study in detail.

Carl had already put a good coating of a good lube on the dildo and it's prong. He always lubed things up. It made mounting a whole lot easier. He watched closely as he held the bridle on Maggie's horse.

The short fat dildo spread Maggie's lower lips easily and then slowly disappeared. The only pause was when Maggie used her hand to line up the prong in the back. As she settled in her saddle, Maggie made a soft groan of pleasure to be so filled up.

A moment later, she shifted her hips to get comfortable. Her clit rubbed back and forth over the rounded V. There was a sharp catch in her breathing. "Oh God, this is going to blow my mind," she whispered as she kicked the horse gently with her heels.

As the horse started to walk toward the barn door and the arena, Maggie moaned loudly and sat up straighter. Even at a slow walk, the V rubbed her clit, as the big dildo seemed to move from side to side inside her. The prong was what straightened her up. It alone was mind blowing as it moved.

Maggie was breathing hard by the time the horse cleared the barn doors and stepped out into the sunlit arena. The prong in her ass had not been a good idea. When she moved back slightly to let her clit get away from the V, the prong went deeper and moved more in her ass.

The way the English saddle stirrups held her feet and legs up higher put all her weight on the saddle and the dildos. They felt to high and Carl stopped her horse and led it to the middle of the arena. He adjusted the stirrups to the horse's width on both sides.

Maggie caught her breath as he did and looked around for Jenny. Jenny was riding around the arena at a trot fast enough to make Maggie groan. The thought of what the dildo in her pussy and the V on her clit would feel like at the gate made her shiver.

Jenny rode with wild abandon, her back perfectly straight, and her shoulders thrown back. The raised pad spanked her clit perfectly. In fact, if she leaned forward or back it did not feel nearly as good.

The big red dildo was now rubbing and moving in such a way that she would literally gasp from time to time as it massaged her g-spot. She had already had three small orgasms and now a big one was building as she noticed her mom watching her ride.

Carl finished and slapped Maggie's horse lightly on the ass. It took off at a fast walk. Maggie gave a yell and rocked back in her saddle to get away from the rounded V. That jammed the prong deeper into her ass. She rocked forward quickly and the V rolled her clit back and forth firmly.

It was back and forth for nearly a lap around the arena before Maggie kicked the horse with her heels and brought him up to a trot. The gate was smoother and more rolling. After another lap, Maggie found a motion of her lower body that gave her the best of both worlds. Just the right rubbing of her clit and movement in her ass and pussy, it felt heavenly.

Carl grinned as he sat on the top rail of the arena fence and watched the two women ride. Jenny would make a deep moaning groan of a sound ever few laps and Maggie rode with a big grin on her face. Ever so often, Maggie would give a little shake as her stomach muscles pulled her upper body forward but her hips kept a steady rhythm.

To him, it looked like he had two very satisfied customers for his saddles. The film of a mother and daughter riding to orgasm together would sell like hotcakes overseas. The money would be great but he wondered what kind of tip he would get once they got enough and returned to the barn.

*****

Jenny was the first one to melt in her saddle. Carl hurried out to stop the horse. Even walking back into the barn made Jenny whimper and moan. Her body was twitching and jerking as he got her down off the horse and laid out on a stack of hay bales. Her breathing was harsh and ragged.

Carl grinned as he took a long lick along the inside of her slick wet thigh. Jenny slammed her knees together and said, "No, please no." in a raspy hoarse voice.

Damn, that must have been one hell of an improvement he had made in her saddle. She was completely out of it and to sensitive and sated to do anything else.

Maggie rode into the barn about then and stopped the horse next to the hay bales. Her legs trembled as she dismounted and would have fell if Carl hadn't grabbed her. He helped her to sit and then to lie down. She sighed deeply as she did.

Carl grinned at her wide splayed legs, her sopping wet pussy red and swollen from the dildo. Her anus had the same wet swollen look. Her clit was completely exposed, the hood drawn fully back. Talk about your well and truly fucked looks. Both women looked well used.

Jenny groaned softly and rolled over on her side facing her mom. Maggie looked her way and grinned. Jenny grinned back.

"So what do you think of my improved English saddles?" Carl asked with a big grin.

"It sure helped Jenny's posture, that's for sure," Maggie said with a chuckle.

Jenny tried to laugh but it came out as a croaking groan.

"I think it even helped my posture but moreover, it help me get into the same rhythm as the horse." Maggie said as she closed her legs and slowly sat up. "I've had some dandy orgasms in my life but that was by far the longest and most continuous one ever. It built and built and then slammed me but then it slowly dropped and started to build again."

"Mine are like little machine gun orgasms, one on the top of the other as they build in strength and length," Jenny whispered. "Then a big one hits and it all starts over."

Looking at Carl, Maggie said, "I'll take both of them if you can clean and wrap them for me."

"I… uh…. I usual don't sell my saddles. I… uh… rent them out, you might say. Ladies ride them and I get compensated, if you understand me."

"I understand and I hope you understand that I'm a married lady. I might mess with dildos and an occasional tongue or two but anything else is out of the question. My husband might be old and beyond his prime but he still holds the papers on my pussy."

"There are other ways," Carl said and winked at Maggie.

Maggie laughed and shook her head. "I've heard about that beer can dick of yours. I doubt if it would fit in my mouth much and it sure wouldn't fit in my ass, even after its been loosened up by that prong."

Carl frowned and glanced at Jenny. Jenny shook her head. "Don't look at me, I'm completely worn out."

With a sigh, Carl shook his head. "I'm afraid I can't sell my saddles."

"Oh I think you can," Maggie said with a hard look on her face. "I wonder what the stable would think about your little side business of sex for riding lessons with the young ladies from there?"

Carl's face lost its color. "You wouldn't dare. You have no proof."

"Between Mary and I, I think we could probably round up a dozen or more girls and women that would back me up. We don't have to do it that way, of course. Just sell the saddles. All those same women would love you if they could buy your saddles and have a private place to use them."

"I don't have that kind of room around here."

"I do. My husband owns a good chunk of land farther down the river. I could make you a good deal on a lease to start a Riding Academy. A real one up front, but you could also still have your private one on the side."

Carl looked thoughtful. No more screwed up stable hands, no more asshole bosses, and no more half assed pay. He asked Maggie, "And what do you get?"

"The income off the land lease for one thing. A private place for me, my daughters, and our friends to ride, for another. Maybe a percentage off the saddle sales if the business gets big enough."

Carl thought about it a little longer and then nodded. "You just made yourself a deal. I'll clean and wrap the saddles while you two get a hot shower. Jenny knows where."

Maggie looked at Jenny and smiled. Looking back at Carl, she said, "Maybe you would join us in the shower as a show of goodwill. You can hold the saddles until we get the other place fixed up to ride. Anyway, we'll need a place to ride until then and a place to sell the saddles."

"Don't forget fitting and testing the saddles," Carl said with a big grin.

"You are greedy, aren't you," Maggie said with a grin.

"Oh no, I'm not greedy, I just have a big appetite."

"A long tongue also," Jenny, whispered softly.

Maggie laughed as she stood up. "I might have to test that out. Now, where is that shower? I have a pretty good appetite myself."

*****

Six months later, Jerry was doing sit-ups on and inclined board. She paused about half way up and held it when Carla stepped forward over her and spread her legs wide. Jerry greedily licked at Carla's clit and sucked on the thin inner lips below it.

Carla's hips flexed for a count of ten and then she stepped back. Jerry came all the way up and then slowly lay back down. The six-pack on Jerry's belly wasn't nearly as defined as Carla's but it was excellent compared to most people.

Jerry had lost two jean sizes, a bra size, a cup size, and three blouse sizes but had gained almost twenty pounds. Her breasts were firmer but did not look smaller because of her waist trimming down. Her hips were narrower looking and her ass was firm as hell. Her legs even looked longer.

Carla stepped forward and spread her legs again to make Jerry hold it. She got her pussy licked deliciously and expertly for her trouble. Of course, Jerry made the same sacrifice when Carla did her sit-ups. Carla made a soft whimpering sound as her toes curled into the carpet.

Jerry was getting very good at getting her off before she finished her sit-ups. Her tongue might be short but it was wide, flexible, and oh so nimble. It could flutter over Carla's clit with amazing speed and accuracy, as it was doing now. Carla lost track of her count but stepped back anyway.

Jerry grinned at her as she sat on up and slowly lowered her upper body back to the incline. "You're almost there, aren't you?" She asked Carla. She was hardly winded by fifty sit-ups now.

Carla made a growling noise at her and Jerry laughed. "Whose your Mama?" Jerry asked as she rose up again.

Carla stepped forward and squatted slightly, her legs spread wide and the opening to her pussy right on Jerry's mouth. "Not yet bitch," Carla whispered as she ground her sex on Jerry's face. Jerry just laughed and licked Carla fast and furiously.

That short fat little tongue fluttered like a butterfly at her opening and just inside. Carla groaned and then moaned softly as her hips jerked. Her orgasm was sharp and hard, making her rock and whimper. By a force of will she stepped back whispering, "Bitch!" as she did.

Jerry grinned at her and then blew her a kiss before sitting up. She paused and twisted around. Looking at Carla she asked, "Are you ok, I have ten more to go."

Carla nodded and smiled broadly. "You love topping from the bottom, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jerry replied as she lay back slowly. She made eye contact with the older woman as she descended back to the incline. She hoped Carla would grind her pussy on her face or better yet, roll her off the incline and fuck her hard and fast with her biggest strap-on.

Carla gave her a stern look and said gruffly, "You're such a little slut. You're not getting out of your exercises that easily. I can read you like a book."

Jerry giggled and sat part way up. "You wrote me on every page of it. Or is that rode me?" She giggled again, stuck out her tongue, and wiggled it.

Carla laughed and bent to kiss her young lover. She could taste her own pussy on Jerry's lips and tongue. Straightening up she whispered, "Hurry up and finish your sit-ups. I want to scrub your back in a hot shower, you dirty sweaty little piggy."

Jerry rose up all the way and whispered, "Look what kettle is calling the pot black."

Carla's hand left a print on the left cheek of Jerry's ass when she was fully bent forward. The spank sounded like a gunshot when Carla's hand connected with Jerry's solid ass. Jerry didn't even flinch. She just pressed her upper body forward more, exposing more of her ass on the plank.

Carla shook her hand. "Damn, your ass is even getting muscular. I liked it better soft and comfy."

Jerry stuck out her lip in a pout and looked around at Carla. "I'm gong to go eat a whole cream pie just for that comment. No more exercise either."

Carla laughed at the pout and then shook her head. "Have I got a deal for you, young lady. I just happen to have this very creamy pie, which I can feed you, and feed you, and feed you. As for the exercise, we don't do exercise, it's sexercise."

Jerry giggled and started back in on her sit-ups. "That sure sounds like a plan to me but do you think you could round up a big old sausage to stuff me with later. My tummy ain't the only thing hungry."

"Greedy bitch," Carla whispered as she sudden stepped forward so that Jerry's face ran right into her pussy. She closed her thighs trapping the younger woman. "I'll suffocate your greedy ass."

Jerry tried to giggle and lick at the same time. A few seconds later, Carla released her head and stepped back. "I think I've created a monster." Carla whispered as she squeezed her thighs together and swiveled her hips. "And a damned dangerous one at that."

Jerry continued her sit-up and at the top, whispered, "But you love me anyway."

"Yes I do." Carla replied with a smile. She had said those words a thousand times but now she really meant it.

*****

Jenny pulled up to the gate of the new Riding Academy. She entered a number on the keypad and the gate swung open. She drove her new car along the wide curving driveway and stopped at a second gate. This one was on a turnout off the main road.

More numbers to enter and then she was cruising down a second road. A half-mile farther and she pulled into a parking area with a dozen cars in it. There were two barns and two arenas, plus a small building that held showers, dressing rooms, and a small salad and juice bar.

Jenny grinned as she got out of the car. Three women were riding nude in one arena and two in the other. Another three were sitting on the covered deck sipping juice and or coffee. It was a nice crowd for a Monday morning. Her mom's car was over by the office entrance so she headed that way.

Carl waved at her from over by the barn as she crossed the parking lot. He was naked as always and sported a nice hard-on, this early in the day. Jenny smiled as she remembered the opening of this private club section of the Riding Academy. Carl was the only man in attendance and had nearly broken his neck looking at all the naked women.

By the end of the day, he was totally worn out and literally had to be helped into his car. One of the rules was no clothing allowed anywhere but the office, the parking lot, and to and from the dressing rooms.

That first day, only a few women had special saddles. The rest were there by personal invitation to check the place and the saddles out. It wasn't long before Carl had more orders for saddles and more horny women than he could handle.

Now, there were thirty-five women on the books as members and Carl took care of all their horses, special saddles, and any other specialized needs they might have. He was one happy camper. He had hired a riding instructor and a stable manager for the main part of the Academy so he could spend more time over here.

Entering the office, Jenny stopped and grinned at her mom. Maggie was naked except for her cowboy boots and old felt hat. She sat in her chair with her feet propped up, a phone cradled between her ear and shoulder as she put sugar in her coffee.

1...345678