Bare Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mary. We will have everything ready for this coming weekend. I have three horses lined up and Carl has extra saddles. I guarantee the girls will have the time of their lives."

Maggie listened for a few moments and sipped her coffee. "If all three join then I'll give them a good rate and I might even give you a bonus for signing them up," she said with a grin and a wink at her daughter.

Jenny poured herself a cup of coffee and doctored it as her mom listened to Mary Long. She knew there was something special between the two but had never asked about it. It was like her sister's relationship with Carla. Jenny loved the changes in her sister, both the physical and the mental ones.

"I'll meet you at the barn at one o'clock then," Maggie said and then clicked off the phone.

"Mary's three daughters are coming out to check the place over when they come home from school this weekend. It sounds like they want in."

"Sounds more like they want to get off," Jenny replied with a chuckle. She had met the Long sister's and they were three of the horniest girls she knew. If they couldn't find something or someone to do, they did each other.

"Are you going to be around and available to work the office this afternoon? I have a riding date with Mary."

"Horses?" Jenny asked teasingly.

"To start anyway," Maggie replied with a grin.

Jenny chuckled and nodded. "I can be back by noon, I have an invitation to check out the gym at Carla and Jerry's place."

"You'll like it. I know I do, anyway."

Jenny looked at her mom sharply. "Uh, you've been there?"

Maggie put her feet down and turned in her chair. "Yes, I've been there and yes, I exercised there from time to time," she said softly. She wasn't sure how much, if anything she should tell Jenny about Jerry and Carla's relationship.

Jenny looked confused for a second and then blurted out, "I've never been with another woman."

Maggie smiled at her daughter and said, "Well, I have and obviously your sister has. I like it but it's not my lifestyle. It is your sisters, it seems." Maggie paused and sighed. "Look, they are two women living together. If your sister invited you over to the gym, it's obvious she wants you to spend some time with her and Carla. To get to know them."

"I… uh… I…." Jenny started and then stopped for the lack of words.

"Go visit your sister, use the gym, have fun. Neither of them will bite you unless you ask to be bitten," Maggie told her daughter.

Jenny nodded and spent a few minutes sipping her coffee as her mind turned over the relationship her sister had. Carla was cool. She was smart, beautiful, and hard working. She had really turned Jerry around and had given her goals in her life.

Jerry wanted to be a vet like Carla and was headed for college this fall to become one. So, what was the problem? That was just it, there wasn't one except for Carla being a lesbian and Jerry being her lover.

"Mom, are you cool with Jerry and Carla? Their lifestyle, I mean."

Maggie had turned back to the desk and was entering data in the computer, giving her daughter time to think. She leaned back in her chair at the question and thought about the best way to answer.

A moment later, she said, "I'm not unhappy about it. From what I've seen, they love each other. Hell, they seem happier than most heterosexual couples I know. So I guess what it amounts to is, if she's happy, I'm happy."

"I guess that is the best way to look at it," Jenny said thoughtfully.

"How do you feel about it?" Maggie asked.

Jenny shrugged and replied, "She's my sister, and I love her to death. There is nothing I can do one way or the other, even if I wanted to. MY only problem is trying not to screw it up for her by something I say or do."

Maggie laughed. "Darling, there is nothing you could possible do or say to mess those two up. You might embarrass yourself or your sister but that's about as far as it would go. So, relax, be yourself, and have fun, is the best advice I can give you."

Jenny stood up, sat her coffee cup on the table, and went over to hug her mom. I still felt a little weird hugging her mom naked but she was getting used to it since they both spent so much time that way here at work. She liked the warm, skin on skin contact.

Straightening up, she asked, "Is making love with a woman better than with a man?"

"In some ways, maybe. It is usually more gentle and soothing. It just different, not necessarily better. At least for me anyway. Carla and Jerry might give you a different answer. Both would be right in both cases. Different strokes for different folks."

Jenny got a little smirk of a smile for a second and then tried to hide it quickly. Maggie caught it and grinned. "Go on ask me. I might surprise you and answer."

"Have you ever…. Uh, you know?" Jenny asked, stumbling around trying not to say what she was thinking so bluntly.

Maggie smiled and nodded. "Once in college and reciprocating with Mary."

"Do you like it?"

Maggie laughed and then answered, "Receiving, I love. Giving is nice but it's not the where all, end all. Although it can be a bit of a power trip under the right circumstances."

Jenny nodded. "I've never been there, either way and I'm curious."

"Nosy even," Maggie told her daughter with a chuckle. "That's natural I guess."

"What if—" Jenny started to say but Maggie cut her off.

"Never spent to much time on those what if questions. Life's to short. Wait until it happens and then worry about it. It makes things easier that way and you don't waste a lot of valuable time."

Before Jenny could say or ask anything else, Maggie said, "Go on, get out of here. Go visit your sister. If you're here by noon fine, if not, then be sure and enjoy yourself."

Jenny laughed, kissed her mom on the cheek, and headed out the door. She paused at the door and lifted her long skirt. Maggie grinned at the knee high polished riding boots. Jenny grinned back as she slipped her panties off and tossed them on the desk.

"You never know," she whispered as she step through the door and shut it.

Maggie picked up the balled up panties, held them close to her nose for a second, and gave a soft groaning grunt. As she tossed them in the laundry basket at the back of the office, she whispered, "You're right, you just never know."

*****

1...345678