Bareback In My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sweet of you. I love looking at you. You're a beautiful woman."

"You can look at me any time you want. It makes me feel good."

"Would you or mom care if Jean and I run around naked sometimes. I think it would be fun."

"I don't think your mom would object. I know I wouldn't.

"Are you and your sister still virgins?:

"Yes, daddy. Mom said we should save it for someone special."

She sits in his lap and gives him a kiss.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, baby."

He watches her walk out. He is thinking of the day when his cock will be squirting his cum in them.

He gets up and walks in the kitchen. Sarah is making dinner.

"I think the girls are up to something. The both made sure I saw them naked tonight. Do you suppose they are planning on offering their virginity to me?"

"It sure looks like it. That's so sweet. They love their daddy. Looks like you might be getting some hot virgin pussy."

"Are they on birth control?"

"No, I left that for them to decide. They are hot and fertile for you."

"I'll let them make the first move. I like the idea of them coming on to me. I like eager pussy."

He pats her on the ass and goes back to his office.

Over the next two weeks the girls are running around naked every day. They flaunt their bodies at Gary. He has a perpetual half hard cock. He is waiting for them to move on him.

Gary and Sarah are lying in bed watching TV. The girls both take showers. The both walk into their parents bedroom and sit on the foot of the bed.

"Daddy. We have been thinking about something. We haven't ever had sex. Mom said we should wait and give our virginity to someone special. We love you and think you are the special one in our lives. We want your to take our cherries.

Sarah leans over and kisses Gary.

I'll leave you three to this. You don't need my help"

She gets up, puts on a robe and leaves. Gary looks at his beautiful daughters and smiles. The smile back at him.

"You're both eighteen now, so it's your decision. It makes me feel good that you give me something so special. Open your legs and let me see your pussies.

The lay back on the and open their legs. His cock fills with blood.

"So beautiful and so eager. I'm the luckiest daddy in the world. You are going to take my big cock in your little tight pussies, and make it squirt my cum in you.

"We're ready for you daddy. We really want this. You are the most special man in our lives. We want you to put your big cock in us and fill us with your cum."

"Good girls. Now, I want you to masturbate for me. Make yourselves cum for me. I want to see your wet pussies cumming. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Show me your pussies while you rub them. Make it a big cum for daddy."

H watches them as the bring up their passion. The start breathing hard and soon cum for him. Their pussies are soaked.

"Good girls. That was beautiful. Did you like cumming for daddy?"

"Yes, daddy. It was way better than when we do it alone. It's way better with you watching."

"Come up here and hug me. I want to feel your naked bodies next to me."

The move up, one on each side. He puts his arms around them and pulls them to him.

"Your sweet bodies feel so good in my arms. Press your breasts against me. Rub your nipples on me. Make your daddy's cock hard for you."

They hug him and rubs their breasts all over his chest. His cock is rock hard and throbbing.

"I love when you do that. It makes my cock get big and hard. Pull the blanket down and look at daddy's big cock. See what's going in your hot little pussies."

They pull the blankets down and his cock pops up, full hard.

"It's so big. Daddy. Will it hurt when you put it in us?"

"Maybe a little at first. Just slide down on it really slow. Pussies are made so big cocks can go in them. After the first time it will be easy. Go ahead and touch it. Feel how hard you made it."

The grab it with both hands. He watches them play with it.

"Oh daddy. It's so big and hot. I can feel your heartbeat in it. It feels so strong."

"Your beautiful bodies make it like that. I've wanted this for a long time. I loved it when you showed your hot little pussies to me."

They play with cock and balls for a while.

"Who wants to be first. Who gets to take my cock in them first.

Jean smiles and hugs him.

"I get to be first. We did rock, paper, scissors and I won."

"OK. Jane, you watch closely and see what happens. Keep your finger in your pussy so it will be wet for me."

Jane moves to the foot of the bed and puts her finger in her pussy. She slowly strokes in and out.

"I'll teach you how to give me a blow job later. Now I just want you to take my cock in your hot little pussies and make me squirt my cum in you."

He pulls Jean to his chest. He kisses her and she gives him her tongue. Their tongues dance and their breathing increases. He moves down and kisses her neck. She purrs as he kisses her. His hand moves down and cups one breast. He tweaks her nipple and she gasps. He moves down and sucks the other nipple up. She cries out and pushes it to him. He twirls each one as he sucks the other. Her nipples swell up and get as hard as rocks.

"Oh my, daddy. That feels so good. It makes little electric jolts hit my pussy. I'm getting really wet for you."

He kisses his way down to her belly button. He twirls his tongue in the and she giggles. He spreads her legs and and parts her pussy lips. He sucks and licks her labia. She moans as her pussy juice starts running down her ass crack.

"You pussy juice tastes wonderful baby. It's as sweet as honey."

He sticks one finger in her and get it wet. He pulls it out and sticks it in her asshole. She screams and pushes against his finger.

"Oh daddy. You finger is in my butt. That is so good, daddy."

"You love it. Tell me you love it."

She moans and answers by pushing back on it. He pulls it out and reaches up and puts it in her mouth.

"Suck it clean, baby. Suck it."

She sucks his finger clean and he sticks it back in her pussy. He finger fucks her for a few minutes. Her hips are thrusting up to meet him finger. He sticks another one in her and she cries out. He pussy muscles squeeze his fingers.

"Such a sweet tight pussy you have for me. It tight on my fingers. My big cock is going to stretch it way out. You will only be happy with my big cock when I finish with you."

He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out and fills with blood. He touches it with his tongue and she cries out and cums.

"Oh god, daddy. I just came on your tongue. That was so good. Make me cum again. Please."

"You'll cum lots more times, baby. I'm just getting started."

He curls his fingers up and rubs her G spot. She starts thrusting her hips up to meet him. She is moaning and groaning. He gets her right to the edge and sucks on her clit. She screams and cums. He keeps her cumming and cumming. Her head is rolling around on the pillow and she is drooling.

"Oh god, daddy. I'm cumming and cumming. Your tongue is so good on my pussy. Make me cum and cum."

Finally he lets her stop.

"Are you ready for my big cock, baby. You're all wet for me.

"Yes, daddy, I'm all ready for you."

"I want you to get on top and take it in you. Slide down on it till it hits bottom. Make it touch your cervix. That's where I want to put my cum. Right in your cervix."

He rolls over and pulls her on top. She looks at his cock and kisses it.

"Take it in your pussy. Tell me you want it."

"Oh yes, daddy. I want your big cock in me. I want you to squirt your cum in me too."

She places the head against her pussy lips and pushes down. It stretches her out. She gets the head in and stops.

"Oh god, daddy. It's so big. It's stretching me way out."

She slowly takes it up her pussy. She cries out and cums as it fills her. She stops as she cums again.

"Oh yes. Big cock in me. Big cock. Big daddy cock. So good in me."

She slides down further and cums again. With about one inch left, he thrusts hard up in her and he hits her cervix. She screams and cums again.

"Daddy. You're all the way in me. I'm full of your cock. It's so big in me. I love it. Your cock is wonderful."

"Now, rub your clit on my bone and make yourself cum again. Rub and squeeze my cock. Make my cum squirt in you. Hold my cock on your cervix and take my cum in it."

"Oh yes, daddy. I want you to cum in me. Fill my cervix with your cum. Make me your woman."

She grinds and squeezes. She has his cock in position for him to breed her. She is hot and ready for it. She feels his cock swell and speeds up.

"Take my cum, baby. I'm almost there. Squeeze it in your hot pussy. Hold it on your cervix. Let me fill you with it."

She squeezes it as hard as she can. She feels it pulse in her. The primeval lust of being bred by her man takes over and she takes his cum in her cervix. She cums and screams. He thrusts hard into her. She cums with each squirt. He howls as he fills her with his seed. She squeezes all of his cum into her cervix and slowly comes back to earth. She falls on his chest and hugs him.

"Oh my god, daddy. That was so wonderful. I came so many times I lost count. Your cock is wonderful in me. I want you more and more."

"Now that you're my woman, I'll give you some when ever you want it."

She rolls off and looks at Jane. Jane's mouth is hanging open in disbelief.

"Move down there and lick our juice off my cock."

"Jane, baby. Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready for you."

He pulls Jane up and hugs her.

"I love you, baby. I want to make you feel good too. Just like I did with Jean."

"I love you too daddy. I'm ready for you. I want your cock in me too. I want to cum for you and make you squirt in me."

"It's all nice and clean, daddy. Our juice tastes really good."

He starts kissing Jane and playing with her nipples. She gasps as he twirls them. They come up hard as rocks. He suck and twirls them. Little lightening bolts hit her pussy and it fills with juice. He gently bites one and she cries out and pushes up to him. He bites the other one and she moans.

"Oh yes, daddy. My nipples are so sensitive. I love what you do to them."

He moves down and opens her legs wide and lifts them. He spears her asshole with his tongue. She cries out and pushes up to him. He licks from her asshole to her clit. She cries out and cums. He sticks two fingers in her and finger fucks her to another orgasm. He sucks on her clit and she cums again. He keeps her cumming and cumming. He decides to take her from on top. He moves up and places his cock head against her pussy lips. She is thrusting up to meet him. He pushes in and without stopping slowly buries his cock in her. She cries out in pain and pleasure. He hits bottom and she screams and cums.

"Yes, daddy. I'm full of daddy cock. So deep in me. I can feel it on my cervix. Cum in me daddy. Fill me with your cum. I'm ready for it."

He holds his cock on her cervix and grinds his bone on her clit. She cums and screams every few minutes. She squeezes his cock hard and feels it swell in her.

"Cum in me daddy. I can feel your cock getting bigger. Cum hard in me. Make me your woman too. I want your cum."

He feels it rising and grinds harder on her clit. His cock flares in her and his cum squirts in her cervix. She milks his cum into her. She wants it all in her.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill my cervix with it. So good in me. It's so hot. Hot cum in me.

"Take it baby. Take my cum. Make me proud of you. You're my woman now."

His balls empty in her and he rolls off. She holds him in her arms and kisses him.

"Oh my god, daddy. That was wonderful. I never imagined it would be that good. You made me cum and cum. I love you so much. I'm proud to be your woman."

Jean moves up on the other side of him and hugs him.

"Your pussies are like magic. They were so tight I couldn't hold back. So sweet to make love to you. You two are the best. I'll want you again and again."

I have some house rules for you two. I want you to stay naked all the time like you have been unless we have company. I want to see your beautiful bodies all the time. Also. I want you to shave your pussies. I want to see your pussy lips all the time. Can you do that for me?

"Of course, daddy. We'll do that for you. We love you so much."

"My sweet girls. I love you so much."

Sarah walks in with a big smile on her face. Gary gets up and goes to the bathroom.

"Well, look at you. You're daddies women now and he got two cherries. It looks like you had a good time.

"It was the best, mom. It was so wonderful. His big cock make us cum and cum."

"You know you might get a baby from your daddy. He went in bareback and your aren't on birth control. He put his seed in your cervix. I know how he does that. He did it to me many times. His hot cum goes right into your womb."

"It will be OK, mom. If daddy wants up to have a baby. When his cum was squirting in me all I wanted to do was put it in my cervix. It's like I had no control over it. I just wanted him to cum in me. It was amazing. I want more and more of his cum. I am his woman."

"Aw. That is so sweet. I feel the same way about him. He is an amazing man.

"Daddy wants up to shave our pussies and be naked for him like we've been doing. He likes to look at us."

"I know. You two are so beautiful. I can't blame him."

"You're beautiful too, mom. Are you going to shave for him. He probably would like to see your pussy lips all the time too."

"I will if he asks me. I love his so much, I'll do anything for him."

Gary walks back in the room.

"They are going to stay naked all the time for me. Will you do that too, baby. I love to see all my women naked."

"Of course, dear. I'll shave for you too if you want. You'll have three naked pussies to look at all the time."

"I like that. Let's try it and see how it works out."

"Will you be naked for us too, daddy. We like to look at you too. You are a hunk. And I love looking at your big cock."

"I'll do that for you. You can see my cock anytime you like."

The next evening after dinner Gary calls the girls to his bedroom. He is lying on the bed with his huge cock pointing at the ceiling. The girls see it and smile.

"Hi Daddy. I see you have something for us. I see your big hard cock sticking up there."

"I do have something for you. It's time for you two to become my little cocksuckers. I want you to be the best cocksuckers in the world. I want you to make me cum in your mouth, swallow my cum and take my big cock down your throats."

"i want to be your cocksucker, daddy. I want to be the best for you."

"Me too, daddy. I want to be good for you too."

"Before we get started, I want you to show me your hot little pussies and cum for me. OK?"

"Oh yes, daddy. I love cumming for you. It's so hot. I love when you watch."

Both girls sit on the bed so Gary can see their pussies. The start working up a cum for him. He smiles and watches. They are so eager to please him. He loves them for it. His cock throbs as he thinks about them taking his cum in their mouths.

They work hard for him. Their pussy juice runs down their ass cracks."

"Stick two fingers in your pussy. Rub your G spot and your clit like daddy does. Cum hard for me."

The do as instructed and their orgasm fast approach.

'Yes. Yes. Cumming for daddy. Big cum for daddy. Watch us, daddy. Watch us cum for you."

"Cum hard for me, girls. I love how you like to please me. Make it a good one for daddy."

The both cry out as they cum together for their daddy. Their pussies are soaked.

"Aw. My sweet babies. You cum so good for me. I love you so much. So eager to please."

"Jane, come here and show me how much you can please me. Play with my cock and see if you can make me cum. Jean, baby. You watch how she does it."

Jane takes her daddies cock in her mouth. She just takes the head in. She sucks and licks it as best she can.

"That's good, sweetie. Now try to take it down your throat. Take all you can. You have to suppress your gag reflex so you can take it all. Relax your throat and keep trying till you take it all."

She manages to take about two inches down her throat. She gags a little. She works it in and out, slowly taking more and more. She get about half of it down and pulls off. She takes a deep breath and tries again. She gets almost all of it in and has to stop. Wanting to please her daddy, she keeps trying. Finally after fifteen minutes she gets it all in. Her nose is touching his pubic hair.

"Good girl. You got it all the first try. You are so good for daddy. I knew you could do it. You're a natural cocksucker. Daddy is so proud of you."

She looks up an him and smiles.

"I'm a natural cocksucker. I tried really hard for you daddy. I love to please you. I want your cum in my mouth too."

She goes back to work on his cock. She plays with his balls and takes him all the way in. He moans and his cock swells.

"I'm almost there, baby. Pull out a little and take my cum in your mouth. Don't swallow yet. I want to see my cum in your mouth. Don't swallow till I tell you to."

She sucks harder and harder. His cock swells and flares in her mouth. His cum shoots in her mouth and she tries to hold all of it. It's way too much for her and some runs down her chin. She sucks him till he stops squirting.

"Show me your mouth full of cum, baby. Show me how much you have."

She opens her mouth and shows him his load. More runs down her chin. Her mouth is full.

"Now swallow it and show me your empty mouth. Show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

She swallows twice and shows him her empty mouth. She wipes his cum from her chin and licks her fingers clean.

"Such a good cocksucker. You are so good. Daddy is proud of you."

She glows in his praise. She is so happy she can please him.

"I love you, daddy. Your cum is so good in my mouth. It tastes pretty good. I thought it would be yucky, but it's really nice. I'm going to suck you off a lot."

"While I'm resting, I want you two to cum for me again. I love seeing you cum. Make it a big one again."

His aim is to reward them for sucking his cock. His constant praise and a cum is a really good reward. He wants them to be eager all the time.

They start again and quickly get close.

"That's it. Cum hard for daddy. Cum really hard. Daddy loves to see you cum."

The both cry out and cum hard for their daddy.

Jean watched carefully as Jane sucked her daddies cock. She imitates her and slowly takes it down her throat. She stays with it and takes his cum in her mouth. She shows it to him and swallows.

"Oh baby. So good. You two are the best. I'm so proud of you. You both took my big cock down your throats the first time. The best cocksuckers ever. Now, I want you to cum for me again. Cum hard for daddy."

The cum again for him. He holds them both at his side. The kiss and hug him. The are so happy in his arms.

"You're the best daddy ever in the whole world. We love you so much."

"I love you too. My sweet babies. I'm the luckiest daddy in the world."

"Let's take a shower together. I want to wash your beautiful bodies."

"Oh yes, daddy. That will be fun."

The hurry to the bathroom and Gary adjusts the water. The get in and get all wet. He turns the water to a trickle and they start soaping each other up. He washes both girls as they wash him. They get all soapy and he bends Jane over. He slides is cock in her from behind and strokes deep in her. She squeals and cums as he rams his cock all the way in her. He makes cum a few times and pulls out. He bends Jean over and rams his hard cock in her. She cries out and cums as his huge cock its her cervix. He makes her cum a few times, too.

"Get on our knees now. I'm going to cum for you. Open your mouths and get ready to catch it. I have some for both of you."