Bareback In My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The get on their knees and open their mouths like baby birds in the nest. The stroke his cock and his cock swells and he shoots cum in both of their mouths. He misses a couple of time and shoots some on their faces. The wipe it off and lick their fingers clean. He stands them up and fingers them both to an orgasm. They cry out as he makes them cum. He turns the water on and they rinse off. They dry each other off and go out. Sarah hears all the noise and smiles. Daddy is training his little girls. She loves him for it.

The walk into the living room. Sarah is sitting naked, watching TV. The girls sit on each side of her.

"Mom, we are daddies cocksuckers now. We took him all the way down our throats and swallowed his cum. We really love pleasing daddy."

"Good girls. Your daddy is a real sweetheart. I know how much he loves you."

Gary smiles as he listens to his daughters. He is the happiest guy in the world.

"Girls, you know you can never tell anyone about what we do here. Some people think it's wrong for us to do this. I don't agree, but no one can ever know about it. You have to promise not to tell anyone"

"We won't tell, mama. It's our secret. We will never tell."

"You two are the sweetest girls in the world. I'm so proud of you. I love the way you please your daddy."

"What's going to happen when Jacob and Daniel come home. They will see us naked all the time and know what's going on. They will have to keep it a secret too, won't they?"

"Yes, it will be our family secret. No one can ever know."

"Daddy, will Jacob and Daniel want us like you do? Are we going to have sex with them too?"

"I expect if they see you naked they will want you. I think we can all have each other. Would you like that. I know you love your brothers too. You can have sex with them if you want. You two are so beautiful, you will be hard to resist."

Jean says. "I love Daniel and Jacob. I would love to please them too."

Jane says. "I would too. They are both hot looking guys. I think it would be fun to take their cum."

"They're going to be surprised to come home to a house full of naked people. I should be quite a shock."

Sarah smiles and thinks of being double teamed by them. Maybe she will get triple teamed. She can't wait for them to come home.

Continued?