All Comments on 'Bargain with Stepmom Pt. 02'

by TxAuthor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Thanks for the conclusion. Great ending!! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jason

Would love to hear how Jason fucked Jens Sister. Maybe make a series out of that too?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Oh so Hot

I would like to see you keep this one going for another chapter. Such a hot sexy story.

dougloiddougloidover 5 years ago
Nice selection of sexy encounters

I like how you masterfully wove in the ladies that Steven encountered. It was an especially great build up with Jen. I also like the diversity of character among the women, from the mousy Christine to the 'take charge' Laura. I enjoy stories with younger men and mature women. Nicely done. I look forward to reading more from you. Cheers!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Love

Love hot horny step moms. Thank you for Jen. Five Stars!

NiuskaNiuskaalmost 5 years ago
Finish “My Best Friend Katie”

There used to be parts 3 and 4. Please upload those again.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 4 years ago
More.

Kinda wonder on what happens on when they get home. Maybe she has more confessions to tell him. Also have him meet more of her family. Maybe he gets a crack at Jason's wife. Also, I wonder, with him coming in everyone. Did any or all of them get knocked up?

BgDaddy33BgDaddy33over 4 years ago
I'd like to see more of this series

Less interested in younger Jen as I am to see more of this series. Good chemistry. Very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous