All Comments on 'Barrack Room Betty Ch. 08'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've always been a good writer

Really sexy story and great writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent, excellent, excellent

Excellent, excellent, excellen

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW!!!

I only recently discovered this website, and browsing through the stories, I found this series, and I read all the chapters in one go this evening, breaking for a cup of coffee and a smoke, and I love it, the characters, the story line, the feelings being harbored by each individual and between the paired couples. I just hope that it will not come to an abrupt end when the rest of the 'company' are due back from 'shore' leave. I can just imagine how they are going to struggle to get all the dresses and undergarments back in their rightful places. Man, I can't wait for the next chapter and the one after that and so forth!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
another excellant chapter

You are a great writer and I have enjoyed every word and can hardly wait for more. I love how the series is developing.. Ignore the negatives.. it it the story that counts not picky details of wording..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Great chapter to a great story. Oh my God, I'd love to be a tranny slut like Michele and get my brains fucked out by multiple cocks. Looking forward to her taking more dickmeat so I can stroke and fantasize being her!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES