All Comments on 'Barry Greets His Awakenings'

by Jay_Lloyd

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Unusual but Good

This was sort of unusual, and maybe the first part was too long, but when it got to the cowboy scenes it was hot as hell. Don't be too hard on bi-guys though, some of us are ok..... good story, I enjoyed it.

- Steve

nawtyonenawtyoneover 19 years ago
Lucky man!!

Mmmm this Iowa butterfly must be a VERY lucky woman!!!! I love the way you type you are hot hot hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

WOW.. the second part of the story is HOT and HOT... Thanks for getting me off so wonderfully

Harlequin1Harlequin1over 13 years ago

WoW that was one well writen hot story

more plzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so good!

one of the few stories were i actually read the whole thing! great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great, brings back good memories.23 years old to be exact, at a wedding reception, I was one of the groomsman. It was out in the country, I met many people but one that seemed to get my attention was the grooms cousin, a tanned dark curly haired older man named Geoff. He had a stud farm , 55 miles to the east. Throughout the night women seemed to be attracted to him, although he was with an older looking woman with the same dark hair. he had an easy manner about him and I got to talk to him and at the end of the night he said if any you all want to come up to the farm tomorrow you are welcome. Well, I made the trip, when I arrived the older woman greeted me, hi I am Faye, Geoff said maybe some of you folk might be coming on up. She rang Geoff, hes on his way, he is preparing one of the mares. He came in, we had a drink, Faye his sister had made some cakes. Look I gotta go and mate this mare, shes ready, I could do with a hand although old Sarge knows what to do. I said ok, Faye came along as well. We all changed into overalls, he said it gets a bit messy.The mare was already in her hold, a blanket covering all but her hindquarters. Faye got a bucket and painted the mares hindquarters with a liquid, she explained that it was to get the stallions attention. Geoff led Sarge out, black, his nostrils moving, sensing the air his cock extending mightily. He led him around, the mares tail twitched, Geoff led him up,Sarge was jumpy, twitchy, noisy, Faye knew what to do, lifting the mares tail, Geoff led Sarge forward, Sarge rared in the air, Geoff kept leading him until Sarges front feet were high up on 2 padded rails, Sarge was thrusting forward, he told me to hold the reins, I ran over and then I watched as Geoff grabbed the horses cock and guided it into the mare. Sarge took over, thrusting forward, Geoff took the reins keeping them tight as Sarge rutted up into the mare. spectacular to watch, then a stream of horse cum ran from the mare as Sarge did his duty. The mare was released, both Geoff and I were splashed with some of Sarges semen as she galloped away. Sarge was led back to the stall. I watched as Faye then washed Sarge , Geoff explaining that it was a mild disinfectant just in case Sarge was cut or injured in the mating., Faye carefully washing his still erect cock. He was covered with a blanket, Faye took off her wet overalls, Geoff said well did that get you going, I said poor mare, he said no, they are built to take it and the help we give them reduces injury. Lets change, I was rather embarrassed as my cock had reacted to the mating and particularly to the horse washing. Geoff looked down, yeh, that happens a lot, we take care of these things straight away, mare or stallion, what do you mean, well when the boys are around, some are mares, me always a stallion. um,I think, he touched my cock, what about mare for a day, I looked at him and nodded, I thought so, Faye come on over and get us ready for a breeding, she moved over and took his cock in her mouth, he said what about you be her stallion and then my mare, we would like that, ok?, ok. Her mouth shifted to my cock, mm she was good, she then moved and knelt on a large hay bale, look at her , ready to go, I moved behind her and mounted her, my cock easily sliding into her pussy, I was not gentle but she didn't seem to mind and I watched as Geoff slid his cock into her mouth, that's it give it to her, breed her and I felt my cum rising and shoot into her pussy as her head shot up and she started shaking. I stayed in her, feeling drained, then slowly eased out. Geoff came around, lay down, I wasn't so sure now but I did on the hay bales, I watched as the same substance that had gone on the mare was applied to my anus and Geoffs cock lovingly by Faye. Faye then moved and literally straddled my face, her leaking pussy plastered over my mouth, lick me, oh lick me, as my legs were lifted and I felt the head of Geoffs cock push against my anus and enter me slowly, all the way. I yelled into her pussy but she sat down on me as he began to fuck me, the pain did not completely go away but I was soon rocking my body to meet his thrusts, her hand on my hardening cock, then suck him, I will wait, make him cum and with his cock half out of me and with small movements, her mouth, oh that mouth extracting what cum I had left then Geoff thrusting hard, slapping against me as I felt his warmth enter me, causing my insides to contract around him. then let go as his cum flooded me. Since that day, I have been bi, leaning towards my bottom being filled with a hard cock. I have also been back to the farm when mares are in season.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous