All Comments on 'Barry's Sluts Ch. 03: Imani'

by LordOfHell

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good

You'd better NOT stop writing about these people. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
as always excelant

I am sorry to see the series end and I do hope that you continue it under other titled you are one of the best writers on here.

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you very much.

I promise I'll write more about Barry and his beauties. Always happy to give my readers what they want. :)

As always, your comments are appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I forgot about the porn as I wondered where you were going. I was never disappointed!

Finally finished it-WOW! Great writing is COMPELLING and INSPIRING. You had great on-going plots and sub-plots, excellent depth of character(s) anaylsis, and a realistic fantasy ( I think).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly great

I loved it and I hate that it is ending but if you made more the world would explode. Thank you for making this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the sexiest and intricate stories I've read on this site in quite a while. Am desperately hoping to hear more stories centered around these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SWEET

I read all the stories in this series and was hooked from the first page.

You've done a wonderful job with the characters and the story, the only negative thing i have to say about it is that i felt the last chapter was too rushed. Even still a brilliant bit of writing, keep up the great work, and i look forward to reading more of Barry and co.

Mayhem

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

I enjoyed this whole.series! Thank you so much for all the fantasies, moans, twitches, wet panties, laughs, and time you put into this, that made it such a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the series

I really have loved the series., Stayed up way too late because like a good book, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you. Please continue writing

bustyguybustyguyalmost 11 years ago
Absolute Best Story On Lirotica!

Without a doubt the best writen literary story within this web site. Your writing style could have been used for a mainstream noval or this fantastic erotic tale. Well done! I haven't checked to see when this was written, but I will and I hope it has been a recent work, with much more coming. Thank you for taking the time and effort to entertain us so well!

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Absolutly fucking amazing!

After reading all the chapters of Barry's sluts i do have to say. This series has just topped as the one of the best series i have ever read on Literotica. I love the fact that your story's hold a amazing and long story and plot with amazing build up and twists All the way through. I will read a very long series on Literotica for an amazing plot even with little sex and id still love it. I would hate to see this series be gone and over.

I have become very attached to all the characters in your story's i love them all!

Now to read Suzanna's Darlings title!

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Holy Shit!!!

This series has all the makings of a movie. The plot lines and character development puts this story line above all but a few that I have read anywhere. My god, I was holding my breath during the climax. For a time I forgot completely that this was erotic fiction and was hoping against hope that Suzanna had not went over to the dark side. Thank you for an entirely entertaining read. You have a gift of creating involving plot lines and smoking hot sex scenes melded into one dynamite tale. Please continue this story series as long as the muse is in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes!!

Without a doubt you are a writer!

Please do continue with these characters. They have many deeds and tales to tell in their new employment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!

You are amazing. Seriously credit where credits due this story tops everything I have read so far, the characters, the plot, everything was outstanding. Keep doing what your doing!

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
awesome story

was a pleasure to read although having mom a slave doesnt appeal to me still was some awesome reading keep up the good work

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I truly loved your story.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
please keep this series going

the Garrett Saga would be a great title for more of this series

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
I love it!

This series contains all my kinks! To little Anal but other than that it is the best out there!

Keep up the good work.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever824 months ago

just fantastic. i know there was sex in this but honestly, it just took a back seat and I was more intrigued by the story. just amazing writing and story pacing. absolutely 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous