All Comments on 'Barter Me This'

by Etaski

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 12 years ago
A nasty little piece of filth

Exquisitely presented, very well written, and tremendously satisfying. The most enjoyable story that I have read in months. I would love to know more about the bargain between Patrick and Andrea; I hope those details are revealed in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly excellent!

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. The psychological richness makes it exceptionally hot. I do hope we'll get the backstory!

LordMhoramLordMhoramover 12 years ago
Smoothly done.

Reluctant submission - gimme more of that.

You paint all three characters in a very believable light; Garrity's opportunistic manner triggers dark thoughts and brings a level of 'dirty humiliation' to the whole thing that would have been lacking otherwise.

Tanner's cavalier use of Andrea sits comfortably in the surroundings and story, as far as it is told, and his willingness to 'share with care' raises the attention level - "what will he make her do next time?" is what I found myself thinking as I finished the story.

Andrea herself. Delicious. Would like to know a little more about what she is thinking, though the way you have teased us with her true personality is a good hook. Her responses bring a good balance between her reluctance and natural responses; of course, now I want to know what Tanner has over her that overcomes her reluctance - why is she there?

"Where's chapter 2?" I wonder :)

PapaMIdnitePapaMIdnitealmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

So well written! I particularly like the way you manage to keep the tension during the whole story. The mystery surrounding Andrea is so catching! Great job painting her so well saying so few...

First story I read from you, you got me already :)

hammurabihammurabialmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!!

This is a fine example of erotica; one of the best I've read. Your storyline and descriptiveness are equally well planned and executed. Thank you for an incredible story. I cannot wait to read more of your works, Etaski!

CodrusCodrusover 9 years ago
So well done!

I made an account just so I could make this a favorite literotica story and help give it the recognition it deserves! Personally my secret fetish is nonconsenual/reluctance stories, and I have to say, I'm almost always disappointed. Tragically most are ham-fisted and don't seem to grasp the elements that make a truly great erotic story. Barter Me This is a work of art and has many of the masterful touches that make a truly first-rate, best of the best story of its kind. I don't even think I have suggestions of how it could be better, except perhaps wishing it was one chapter among many more! Etaski, should you finish your other story priorities and have more to tell, we would love, love, love, love to hear more of Andrea and the plight of her submittance. Until that glorious day I am off to enjoy your Red Sisterhood and every other you've written! Wish you the best.

TediTediover 8 years ago

Just excellent... This is a perfect example of writing that makes me love literotica. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisitely done!

Hope to see more of them

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 6 years ago
loved it

what a dream that must have been one night, loved the descriptions and fast action

SquadySquadyalmost 5 years ago
Superb

A nicely written, well-paced little story. Highly erotic.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

What's a girl supposed to do?

She knows her purpose and he knows how to play her like a fine instrument. Very good read. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so so...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEtaski@Etaski
5/28/2023: "The Desert: Tales of Miurag #2" is my newest book! My ultimate Villains' Origin. It can be read as a standalone, but plays into "Sister Seekers" as well! https://books2read.com/DesertToM "The Desert" was previously published as 2 backstory novellas, "Sisters of ...