All Comments on 'Bathhouse Observations'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 4 years ago

Loved this story and I frequent bath houses in the midwest all the time. You were right on everything you describe and want them back open soon. Thank you for your story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I have fantasized about going to one of these baths and sucking several cocks in a row.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wishing

How I've fantasized about going to a bathhouse to suck my first cock. At 67, I am ready to enjoy the sensation of a hard, hot cock sliding in and out of my mouth before treating me to a load of hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I like the moment when you turn yourself loose into the hallways after getting naked and then into your towel. It's a brazen, freeing feeling. Everyone is checking each other out wondering if this guy or that guy is the partner you've come to find. Super fun. But also incredibly seamy and weird. Which makes it an adventure.

When I was a horny young single guy out at night trying to find an eager young woman to fuck around with, I always knew if I struck out I could hit one of the local bath houses and get off. Sometimes I was surprised by what I would turn me on, and what I'd do on the way to getting off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
where are they?

I have enjoyed your stories for several years. My problem is

that I live in the country, and don't know where or how to find

these baths. Can you give some pointers?

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclabout 4 years ago
Agreed!

As a rideshare driver in So Florida, I cannot begin to express the unrivaled pleasure and absolute joy that bathhouses have brought me over the years. And three of the best in the world are literally minutes away. I encourage my male riders to visit the baths no matter their orientation. It's not unusual for "in-car" activity to occur w/singles, couples or groups and this attitude of pleasurable freedom is gaining more acceptance every day. "I love fucking my wife and I love getting my cock sucked by another guy at the baths." is more commonly heard than most can imagine. Amen!

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable informative read

Going to a bathhouse was already on my bucket list. You just moved it to the top of the list.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Great descriptions

Great descriptions of all sorts of man-on-man sexual combinations - very hot!

OpusrocksOpusrocksalmost 3 years ago

Great description. I want to go to a bathhouse now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the part describing your encounter with the crossdresser! Lifelong lingerie lover here, and, while I love being naked with other men, nothing beats the feel of slutty nylons, panties, bras and heels to increase the pleasurable sensation of rubbing, touching, licking and sucking cocks, balls, nipples, tongues and assholes! What a great addition to your wonderful story, I loved it!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 1 year ago

Love your observations and putting them to words...thanks. I agree with all.

mwm61ontmwm61ont12 months ago

I first heard of a mens spa in my city by a woman that was in our carpool. I was 50 at the time and becoming more bi curious from watch gay porn. As she described what goes on in there I tried to appear uninterested but my mind was racing with the hot images in my head. Later I rode my bicycle by the place to check out the entrance in back (funny because its true). Since then I have explored my curiosities and discovered that men give great head, however still have not gone to the spa. I often wondered about what goes on there but not knowing the etiquette of such a place stayed away. This is a very informative post and has my interest and penis reinvigorated. I'm 63 now, not sure how well I will be received but like the idea that I can go to just watch others play, stroking myself, without any pressure.

I see you posted this years ago, glad I finally found it.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous