Bathhouse Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plan to have enough time, as an hour or two disappearing at the bathhouse is easily possible. Best to make a visit open ended, avoiding cumming too quickly, though there are men that want this to happen. An especially challenging situation when using poppers. Time does not pass at the edge of orgasm, an edge that can last and last when measured by a clock. An effect that is enhanced by being stoned too. It was amazing having two men suck my cock after smoking a joint on my first foreign visit to a bathhouse. Your mind runs far behind what is happening, drowned in pure bliss, to the surprising extent of how long it took to realize it was two men, though my cock noticed it immediately.

The baths are not much of a place for thinking about what is happening once the pleasure starts, everyone's thoughts already naturally directed to getting off before even entering. Self-control can become exceedingly difficult, assuming it is something to be exercised in the first place, especially in certain contexts. Such as men who want you to make cum, when your plans definitely do not involve cumming in the first available mouth, regardless of how skilled or horny. Another problem is how easy it becomes to unthinkingly enjoy what is happening. Getting lost feeling your slippery cock head rubbing against a soft hole, the other man knowing just how unstoppably good it feels to keep sliding in deeper, only becoming aware of what is happening slowly as you start to fuck him.

Different bathhouses have different styles, and somewhat different busy periods. Personally, I prefer going around opening, before too many people fill all the spaces. Weekends and holidays tend to be busier, though somewhat strangely, nights are less crowded than afternoons or early evenings. Some bathhouses are fairly ornate saunas with more discrete dedicated spaces to play, others have a more straightforward sex club atmosphere, others still are more like a local porn theater complex.

All are exclusively places for men interested in sex with other men, though even in that framework, differences exist. Many bathhouses in big cities tend to have something that can possibly be described as a gay atmosphere, often more neon and with hot music, ideal for having sex. They have a much higher emphasis on physical attractiveness and much quicker rejection of anyone who is not already hard. Filled by many men seemingly unaware of the pleasure of getting turned on, missing out on many opportunities while ironically searching endlessly for something limited by their own standards. To me, this seems strangely short sighted in a sense, or impatient. A male only sauna is a place where taking time is part of the luxurious appeal, not something to be avoided when wanting to get off.

The baths I favor normally have a wider ranger of visitors - in age, appearance, and what could be called orientation. Men do have different aspects, some exclusively gay, others bi. There are married men, some of who are simply looking to get sucked. Or to suck, as the case may be. Once you experience the delights of cock, knowing there is a place where such delights are easily available becomes more than subtly tempting. This seems especially true for married men interested in the simple pleasure of orgasming in a mouth that swallows each pumping jet of hot cum. In all honesty, after a truly large number of blow jobs from men, it remains a remarkable fact that all of those cock suckers took every possible drop of cum available, gloriously.

Regardless of type of bathhouse or partner, the overt focus inside is sexual. Even after years, the variety remains incredible. Kissing 3 or 4 men in a row is indescribable, especially knowing that all of them have gone down on your cock, just like you had gone down on theirs, tastes and scents and textures merging into exquisite shared ecstasy. The fact that most encounters are with new partners is a partial explanation for the intensity. Equally fantastic is re-encountering partners later during the same visit as you recognize a particular cock sucking style or play with a familiar hard cock, bringing it to the edge of orgasm repeatedly.

Other repeat encounters are separated by longer intervals. The simple truth is that some people are well matched, surprisingly so. A personal example being a married crossdresser, who I first met in the whirlpool, where we spent a nice period getting really turned on sitting next to each other. He invited me to go with him upstairs to a booth, adding he needed to get a few things first. I chose the booth closest to the stairs, waiting naked and impatient till he appeared climbing the spiral staircase carrying a gym bag. We started kissing passionately in public again, playing with hard cocks before we went into the booth, after he said he had some things to put on. Those things being thigh high black stockings, a pair of panties, and a bra.

Soon, I began truly feeling him up, playing with his bra covered nipples, hands running over his legs and thighs, tongue sliding over the bulging panties. Which had an unbelievably sexy scent that filled my brain with pure lust, leading me to the kinky step of asking if he had any other sexy things to wear, quivering cock rubbing over his panties, knowing I was begging to dress like him. Putting on a bra and panties in front of him was amazing, being the very first time having sex wearing anything at all at a bathhouse.

I gave in to the situation, letting lust take over, moaning for him to touch under my bra and panties both, not just pretending to be a total slut, mind completely between opened thighs. Talking about getting off in panties a couple of times with my first girlfriend, teasing his cock until he was the begging slut, a game we kept playing in turns. Knowing other men could hear the conversation about what we were wearing and doing with each other added another level of thrill, all in perfect sync.

Most definitely including dirty talking. The baths in general are surprisingly quiet, many men seeming to say nothing over an extended time. Not that small talk is generally necessary in the steam bath, but the lack of talking almost everywhere is striking. My bi female friend does not understand this, being someone who enjoys being vocal. I don't really understand it either, but do have a couple of theories. The first is that even in the baths there are many men who simply don't want anyone to know about what they are doing with other men. I can also enjoy remaining completely silent from the first touch to making a stranger orgasm.

This can become impossible, hearing the clear sounds of sucking or fucking or deep moans when cumming, but by then, no one cares. Those sounds are obvious and unavoidable, in comparison to speaking, which can be more easily controlled. Often, no talking is required, a touch being more than enough to start playing. A lack of needing conversation before having sex is part of the bathhouse's direct appeal. However, I also enjoy conversation during sex, with hearing someone else's thoughts and reactions adding to the experience. Knowing that others can hear has become a real turn on to me.

Something even more true the second time I met him, in the area between the dark room and booth, the same one as our first extraordinary session. This time, seeing him in stockings, panties and corset, my cock kept growing as I picked him up, in a certain real sense, someone offering themselves for sex. He was certainly available dressed like that, and easy to turn on from behind, without letting him recognize his partner.

My hand slid over his panties, pressing his rigid rod, before I started whispering into his ear about what a hot slut I'd found, and how hot it was to dress like that. After a long interval kissing and playing in public, we moved into the booth. Talking real dirty to each other, and this time, I did put on stockings along with panties and a bra, saying that hot stockings were for whores and sluts, his tongue soon sliding over the sheer material. This time became as memorable as the first, the stockings adding incredible erotic sensations, along with mutual ass licking, something he said he never did.

Talking is a big part of enjoying fantasies, something that can be wonderful. And it is no surprise that a cross dresser would be a perfect partner to indulge them with. I have only seen one other crossdresser at a bathhouse, likely because wearing anything at all is very rare. Along with the fact that a bathhouse is fundamentally straightforward, where men are more nakedly primal than other places.

Leading to the fact that the bathhouse is not a place for finding friends, as that is not what men are looking for here. Men enter to have sex, and leave after having sex, in several senses. Whether it is at first undressing in the lockers and later dressing to leave, or when entering a space to get off with other men, the overriding desires involve things very different from friendship. Especially when lost in group sex, unable to keep track of how many mouths have shared your mouth, nipples, cock, neck, or licked your armpits or ass or balls. And losing track of how many men you have done the same to.

The baths are a place with a long history, a shared delight among those aware of them. A place to discover what other men find so appealing when able to indulge themselves with no women around.

12