All Comments on 'Bathroom Meetings'

by Azshade

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AzshadeAzshadeover 14 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Just wanted to say, since I can't see it here, that this story went through 3 submission failures, before Teloz edited it to fix a few cultural spellings and story suggestions. So it's with thanks to him that this is here for you to read.

BiskitBiskitover 14 years ago
A little rough around the edges

Good quick story. All discription and little dialog leaves one feeling a little empty. You had me stroking but not cumming and that of course is why we read incest!

lickmeplzlickmeplzover 14 years ago
Funny as Hell :~D

The sex was great as long as he was trying to get rid of the boyfreind.... I laughed outloud when I got to the end. I loved it keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I enjoy reading this story. It is very good & I agree it is funny as hell. Don't stop writing stories like this one.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
LOL

Loved the twist at the end. Overall sexy story. Just wished it was a bit longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lol

loved the story. hilarious ending. you have a real talent for wry comedy in your stories. dont be afraid to stretch the sex scenes out some. would love to see a second chapter to this and more chapters for your other works.

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
that's funny story with a nice twist

that was a great quick read. it was funny and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story Awesome end.

Agreed Its very simple to the point and arrousing and yet comical at the end when trying to figure out who won in the end there lol.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
great story

turnabout is fair play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clever girl

Lol, got you by the ballz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Buhahaha!! I'd be going straight into her room, heh. Tell her what my 'plan' had been, then tell her I was going to fuck her my way now! ....and no, you can't fuck that douche honey!! ;)

topleaseustopleaseusover 6 years ago
HAHA

Well DONE!! What a little firecracker she is!

Brierrose70Brierrose70over 5 years ago
Perfect!

Loved how perfect this story turned out. The ending made me smile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous