All Comments on 'Batter Up'

by STLwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Despite the taboo (or maybe because of it), this was smoking hot af!! Both of these handsome muscular hung studs really know how to give and receive. I loved that they flipped and that Dad took the bottom role first showing his some how much he loved what the boy was doing to him. Then he returned the favor in a explosive way. I just wonder where all the cum from both holes ended up when they stood because it certainly wasn’t staying deep inside them both!!

semenloversemenloverabout 3 years ago

There's nothing like biological father/son sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dad Ralph should have a great hairy chest -- he seems the manly, masculine over-sexed type of guy. Lucky for Austin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminded me of when I was in my twenties and had my cirst gay encounter

In a male nurse's aprt on my floor who convenced on his couch to fuck him. I was on my back and was in his ass lovingly. His cock was in front of me and suddenly I just had to suck it. We came together, I in his ass and him in my mouth that I very naturally swalled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2! Part 2! Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!!!!

slickdick28slickdick28about 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. You have me wishing I was Ralph's son. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reminded me of my first time with my younger but much bigger brother. Only sucked him first time, but dang it felt great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous