All Comments on 'Batteries Not Included'

by Dakota_North

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StormfirewitchStormfirewitchover 20 years ago
Damn...

Those type of parties are hard to come by because people are so scared of themselves...but once you relax and realize that people are just like you are with their body then it all works out and people relax and can have some fun. I personally would love a party like that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT! hot! hot!

THIS WAS ONE HOT STORY! I AM A MALE WITH A NICE BIG COCK AND THIS STORY MADE MY HUGE PECKER SO HARD I JUST HAD TO JACK IT OFF. I HAVE MANY TOYS MYSELF AND I MUST SAY THAT READING THIS STORY AND JERKING MY BIG COCK WAS VERY STIMULATING. I READ IT AGAIN AND USED MY FLESHLIGHT THAT I HAD GOTTEN A WHILE BACK. AS I FUCKED INTO IT I THOUGHT ABOUT FUCKING ALL YOU HOT HORNY WOMEN IN THE STORY.. I CAME SO INTENSE IT WAS GREAT.. YOU SHOULD MAKE SOME AUDIO STORIES IF YOU WRITE SO WELL..

ZeldaHemingwayZeldaHemingwayalmost 19 years ago
why can't i find a party like that???

Very hot. I've always wanted to go to a party like that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

I LOVE the story - WAY hot.

Though I have to say (to anyone not familiar) that as a Sex Toy party consultant with a well known company, this is NOT what goes on at the parties...not with the easily searched for and found companies anyhow :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where is the next demo?

How does one get invited to one of these parties? Count me in next time, expecially if you want to demonstrate that double dildo.

StarlessNightStarlessNightover 14 years ago
Great story!

Awesome! Exactly what I look for =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
made me so wet

I got so wet reading this, i've got juices all over my thighs. i've got my biggest dildo in my hand and i can't wait to use it on my pussy and cum. thanks ;)

simtersimterover 10 years ago
loved it

A hot, hot story which is very nicely done. You've set up the anticipation with the whole party deal. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yum!

lots of hard orgasms and convulsing women - my cup of tea!

now off to do some convulsing of my own - mmm :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous