All Comments on 'BBC for Police Officer's Wife'

by Jackb120

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?

Just the sight of a big cock has that effect? Really? Tired of this storyline.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
I love BBC and would have done same thing

I’m not married to a cop so I don’t have that excuse, but I really love BBC. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wife

Always wanted a black guy to manipulate my wife and I so he is able to force us into submitting and he gets whatever he wants from her. He makes me stay in the other room and listen as he forces his fat blackdick in her telling her how he’s going to let his friends enjoy her white pussy also. The first couple of times she tries resisting saying no and begging him to stop as he makes her orgasm against her will then she gets quiet. I found out he comes over when I’m at work and leaves the door open as he fucks her so our daughter will see her mother and be turned also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BLACK SUPER POWER!!

I always knew that White cops were a bunch of BLACK COCK WHORES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE!!!!

I Liked this and Thought it was Great.....Hope to read the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stop writing this kind of crap

Mixing his hatred for cops and his hatred for his own race, i bet $100 that this shitty story was written by a white lefty/antifa with huge self-esteem issues

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good Story

Hopefully Mary will give birth to a black baby as all white girls/women should at least once but preferably twice. It would be nice to see Mary get a tattoo above her as that reads "Black Baby Breeder."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this

my daughter's boyfriend is black and is 19 years old. One day I saw him eating my daughter and was impressed by his fucking size. about 10 "and thick as my wrist. The next few days i was fucking my wife like crazy until I told her what I saw. From then on whenever we fuck she asks me to tell her how big is her boyfriend and how he put Our daughter crazy. The other day while fucking and telling her I took courage and told her that she would go crazy if he fucked her too. She went crazy and told me, do you want that my dear?Yes, i answer her. she turned to me and said, Fuck me nasty boy.. when I catch him here without our daughter, I will give myself to him, if you want i want baby, i need feel that bbc in my mouth, my puasy too.It hasn't happened yet, but I'm crazy to know."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dick Jack get to suck at the black dick I like to continue story and see what's going on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rushed... but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a white cop married to a woman who loves, and I mean LOVES black cock. But the black cock she loves is from my partner, Ray. Ray and I share my sexy wife every chance we can. He stops by first thing in the morning before our shift and fucks he. Then a lot of times we will stop by my house during our break and each fuck her. Many nights are spent with the three of us going out to dinner then back home so that she can get her fill of black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love thinking about being in a position like that and having him take advantage and turn my wife into his personal cocksucker. Making me finger her as she sucks him and making her cum with a blackcock in her mouth. Then telling her to do it herself so I can see how she’s learned to like being nasty and humiliated in front of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was short, but was by far one of, if not the very best interracial stories I've ever read. It hit all the right spots. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This guy's stories are just racist porn scenarios lmao

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a former officer I love this story. They why I got fired. I actually used my job to get my wife(now ex-wife)BBC. I would pull a young black man and would hand keys to my house. I loved coming home and finding black men fucking her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous