All Comments on 'BBW Double Penetration Nation'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOT SO MUCH

Not so much for you sam we have your future decided,what we want to know is why Literotica continues to publish your rubbish yet censors other quite acceptable submissions.The writing is on the wall I said it would be.This is subversive action in the extreme

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
KKK

KKK,AND YOU WILL NOT ENJOY ONE MICROSECOND BLACK BASTARD

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where you at Sammy?

Where in the South Boston slums are you Sammy? Which cardboard box do you call home cause me and some brothers would love to talk to you about the error of your ways in undoing all that we worked hard for to achieve.

Hey, maybe we can even build some interracial co-operation, we would be willing to share you with the KKK, as long as we have the final say.

For the record, please people, Sammy is a defect in the gene pool and NOT representative of black Americans. One good thing that Sammy achieved is to convince us that the KKK could be usefull in certain isolated circumstances like this.

Pissed of nigga

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Fast.

I barely got hard before you ended. You have potential, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My kind of Woman

Really got in to this story. I'm bi and have often wished that I was a woman that could whore for all the cocks I could find. The next best thing was that I found a very pretty, well build young lady that I turned into my slut to use as I wanted. I often double fuck her with others and she loved it. I got to where I took two cocks in my "pussy" at the same time while she was taking two in her cunt. We both enjoy sex with males or females and take all we can get. She calls me her dirty, low life cock sucking/fucking queer, which I certainly am and proud of it. Of course she's just a slut like me but it works for us. We love to fuck in public places such as parking lots, parks, theaters, street corners,etc. It adds to the thrill if someone is watching us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...