BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked at Laura and said, "Every time I started to fall apart I stopped myself. I knew Nick believed I could work today and not fall apart. If he didn't believe I could do it, he'd have kept me home."

There was a long pause in our conversation. I held Sandy in my arms.

Laura turned back to the wok and said, softly, "That's what I want." She didn't say it to either Sandy or me. She said it because she was speaking what was so for her. She wanted a pier she could tie her life to and be safe. I heard her and so did Sandy. Sandy tilted her head and winked at me.

I asked, "Is dinner ready?"

"Yes, Nick. Shall I serve?" She twisted to look at us for the answer. Sandy started to let go of me and stopped when she sensed I wasn't letting go of her.

"If you cover the wok and shut off the fire will the dinner be ruined?"

"No, Nick. It will stay warm for about half an hour and still be good."

"Then please shut off the fire and cover dinner. By the way, it smells wonderfully."

She turned back to the stove and did as I asked. When it was so, she turned back towards us and I opened my arms. Her eyes opened wider and she started to move towards us. Tentatively. I said, "Come here. Press your body against us. Wrap yourself into us."

She moved quicker and embraced both Sandy and me. I kissed both women and held them inside the circle of my arms. Minutes passed. Sandy was already relaxed before Laura joined us and two minutes after she joined us Laura's breathing had calmed and she wasn't quivering.

I moved first. I moved my left arm up and lifted Laura's chin so she was looking up at me. I leaned a little and kissed her gently on her lips. When I ended the kiss I whispered, "Laura, I love you." She sucked in breath and her eyes widened again. I turned and kissed Sandy. Just as gentle and about the same duration in her kiss as in Laura's. When I ended the kiss I said, "Sandy, I love you."

Sandy said, "Thank you for loving me, Nick. I am yours."

I looked at Laura and said, "I want to go wash before dinner. Let's all eat in five minutes, please."

In unison I heard, "Yes, Nick" and both women let go of me and did what needed doing. I washed up in the bathroom and met them at the table. The jambalaya was served in low bowls. I sat at the side of the table farthest from the kitchen with Sandy to my left and Laura to my right. I had Sandy talk with Laura about being my sub. When necessary I coached, interjected into their conversation.

At one point Laura asked if Sandy had told anyone in her family that she was my slave. I held up my hand and said, "That is a common misconception. In some D/s relationships the subs are slaves and it works for them. Sandy is not a slave. She is a gift. She is her gift to me. Some gifts you've received in your life were wrapped in pretty paper and the paper was attached with tape. Some gifts came wrapped in brown paper tied with string. Sandy came with strings attached as well. The longer we love and care for each other the stronger the strings become."

"Strings?" Laura asked.

"Agreements. Sandy can count on me protecting her. She can count on me always having her best interests foremost in our relationship. My aim is always to have Sandy's life work for her. This is the basis of our relationship."

Sandy said, "When I gave myself to Nick I was saying having his life work, bring him joy, pleasure and satisfaction is what my life is about. If that means cooking dinner, I'm thrilled to do it. If it's getting on my knees and offering him my pussy or my ass, I'm happy to do that, too."

"If you knew Nick would have you come here after the shooting why did you call? Why not just show up?" Laura asked.

"I get something spiritually, psychologically, when Nick offers to take care of me. I believe he gets something when I can somehow ask for what I need. If I just opened the door and walked in, I would be taking his gifts to me for granted, like it was his job. I would never do that." Sandy smiled.

Laura said, "Another string." Sandy and I nodded. We each ate a little more and then Laura said, "This is not exactly what I anticipated in a D/s relationship. This is loving and kind."

"If you wanted harsh and punitive you came to the wrong Dom. If you need a Dom who will occasionally flog you until you can hardly walk, clamp your breasts until they are damaged, use bondage as a tool for punishment for his pleasure and withholds your pleasure for long periods of time, I'm not the Dom for you. However, I have used flogging, breast clamps and bondage with Sandy. Something inside Sandy needs the feelings she gets from bondage, from feeling absolutely helpless. Sometimes she needs pain without permanent damage. Some of her most intense orgasms have happened when she was bound and clamped. Those experiences were not aimed at my pleasure, but at hers. There are Doms who beat their subs for their own pleasure. I'm not one of them."

It was quiet at the table for a while, except for the noises of eating. Laura broke the silence. "It's Friday night. I don't know if bondage or flogging will give me pleasure, but I trust you not to damage me. Are you going to do those things to me?"

"Yes. Maybe not this weekend, but for sure over the next months if you get trained by us."

"Nick, may I ask, what's next?" Laura asked.

"You cooked. Sandy will clean up and I will get the playroom ready. While I do that you hang out with Sandy and she will explain the playroom to you."

Half an hour later Sandy led Laura into the playroom. Some Doms call their room a dungeon. I don't. While the room is sometimes used as the place where a consequence is delivered, most of the time we use it as a safe place to enhance pleasure.

As Laura entered the room I noted the time and wrote it on a white board. 2126 hours. Twenty-six minutes after nine in the evening. Both women were nude. I pointed to a large wooden table and Sandy took Laura to it. She helped Laura lie on the table and she talked to her.

"Laura, did you notice the table is wooden and has slots in it?"

"Yes." One word and both Sandy and I knew she was both excited and scared. Her voice told us what she was feeling.

"The slots are so if you got wet the water would run through the slots and fall to the floor. If the table were padded the pads would get damaged from water and possibly be harder to keep clean. May I restrain your wrists?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, Sandy." Laura whispered.

"Speak up, Laura. Even if you scream the neighbors will not hear. The walls of this room are a foot thick and soundproof." A black nylon belt was threaded over each of her wrists and down through the slots on the table top then back up and the Velcro at the ends of the straps held them in place.

"Pull against the belts, please. We want them snug, but not tight enough that they hurt."

"I cannot move my wrists, Sandy. Thank you. I am not in pain."

I asked, "What are you feeling, Laura? Fear, excitement, what?"

"I was feeling excitement, but when the belts tightened and I knew I was helpless I started feeling scared."

"You are not helpless, yet. Lift a leg, please, as high as you can." Her right leg lifted from the table and aimed at the ceiling. I put a cuff around her ankle. Padded and nylon with Velcro strips to hold it in place. I pushed that leg back onto the table and asked her to lift the left leg. It got an identical cuff. When it was lowered back to the table we secured the cuffs at the edge of the table, parting Laura's feet about twenty-six inches apart.

I asked, "Is that uncomfortable?"

"No, Nick. Thank you."

I got two more of the black belts and gave one to Sandy. We strapped Laura's legs to the table by passing the belt under the slats and securing the straps around her legs just above her knees.

Sandy showed Laura another belt, wider and longer. We passed it under the table and up through the slats beside her waist, strapping the Velcro together over her waist. I said, "Good. One final strap."

Sandy threaded a strap through the slats either side of Laura's head. Before she strapped the Velcro across Laura's forehead she put a four-inch long pad under Laura's head and another between the strap and Laura's forehead. When Laura was secure Sandy looked at me and smiled.

"Laura, you are now helpless. This is a test. We need to know how you react to helplessness. How do you feel?"

"Nick, as you tied me down I realized how at each step I lost more and more freedom and had to give both of you my trust. I don't even know you! When the last strap was across my forehead I felt panic! I changed it to excitement!"

"Well done." I leaned over and kissed her mouth. My tongue entered her mouth and she fully participated in the kiss. I stood back up, motioned to Sandy and she bent to Laura's mouth and they kissed. We walked out of the playroom and shut off the light.

Outside the room we watched and listened to Laura via CCTV. The picture was infrared. She didn't pull at the straps or speak. We left her alone for fifteen minutes. When we reentered the room and turned on the lights Laura opened her eyes, but didn't speak.

I leaned over her so she could see my face. "You did very well, Laura. I remember when it was Sandy on the table the first time. Don't you, Sandy?"

"Yes, Nick. When you shut off the lights I screamed and wet myself."

"Well, Sandy did so well she has earned a reward. I think a brand new experience is in order. I gathered a few pieces of equipment and positioned a clamp on the table between Laura's knees. At the top of the clamp another clamp was quickly attached to a hose, aiming the end of the hose at Laura's cunt. I motioned to Sandy and she turned on the water. My hand diverted the water onto the table and for a minute we adjusted the water temperature until it was quite warm. I removed my hand and the quarter inch stream hit Laura just below her clitoris.

"You can easily see where this same position could change from pleasure to discomfort by simply turning off the hot water. Sandy pinched the hot water supply for three seconds and Laura screamed. As soon as the lesson happened it was over and the pleasure of the warm water resumed. I adjusted the stream upwards until it was hitting Laura's clit directly. I looked at the clock. After three minutes Laura asked, "Nick, may I cum?"

"Yes." She shuddered and we watched her muscles spasm and she made wonderful noises. Sandy shut the water off. I covered Laura with a warm dry blanket. We shut off the lights and left her "alone" again.

Outside I held Sandy and kissed her. Then I asked, "Part of what we're doing is a distraction for you. How do you feel now about the trauma of last night?"

"I'm standing here with you, safe and protected. Are you asking if I'm ready to go home? If you say I'm ready, I will go..." She didn't end her statement with a period. She ended it with an unspoken desire to stay.

I kissed her again and we went back to Laura. We removed the blanket and turned on the water again. This time I tapped the stream as it flowed to Laura's clit and she came in less than a minute, screaming and attempting to thrash. She expected me to stop the water flow when she came. I didn't. In seconds she was cumming again, screaming again, pulling against the straps but not begging for me to stop. And, not using her safe words.

I motioned to Sandy and she shut off the water. We watched and Laura slowly relaxed and all but melted into the table. The energy she expended in those few minutes was considerable and she was exhausted.

We took all the straps off her, dried her, got her off the table and got her some water to drink. She didn't say a word while we were still in the playroom. We helped her into the master bedroom and into my bed. Sandy got on one side of Laura and I got on the other side. I covered us and in seconds Laura was asleep.

In the darkness I heard Sandy's voice softly ask, "You're keeping her, aren't you?" She was asking two questions. I answered them both.

"Yes, we are."

We slept ten hours. The testing period for a new sub is personal, at least in my world. She already has an idea that she wants to submit her will to mine or she would have had more trouble trusting us when she was helpless. As I see it, my job is to find out if she can adapt to life as a sub, if she gets enough satisfaction that subbing is what she wants as a lifestyle and lastly if she wants to give me her life. There are Doms who sell their subs, trade subs with other Doms, and generally treat their subs a lot like a prized creature. I'm not that kind.

When we woke up I gave Laura instructions for her morning ritual. While she did all the things on her list, Sandy did her morning ritual beside her and then she started breakfast. When the meal was ready the three of us went into my second bathroom. Beside the sink was a digital hospital scale. Sandy stepped on and hit the button. Three seconds later the readout showed 122.6 pounds. She smiled and stepped off the scale. On the wall near the scale were three charts. On the chart with her name at the top she entered the date and her weight. The weight recorded just above the 122.6 showed 123.4.

I stepped on the scale and hit the button. Three seconds later the readout showed 218.0 pounds. My last weight had been 216.8. Sandy entered my results on the chart with my name at the top.

The third chart had Laura's name at the top and fifty-two entry lines. All the entry lines were empty. Laura stepped on the scale and touched the button. The readout showed 151.6 pounds. Sandy handed Laura the Sharpie and she filled out the date and her weight on the top line.

I said, "Sandy and I weigh once a week. We have a range that is acceptable. Sandy can consider herself healthy and fine if she is between 118 and 130 pounds. If she goes above 130 or under 118 we will make some changes to the way we eat and the exercise levels for the time it takes to get back in the zone. The weight at the center of our zone is the weight we aim towards. For Sandy it's 124 pounds. For me it's 215 pounds. We don't know what your zone will be. It is your job to eat well, exercise and get enough sleep so that every time we weigh the number is smaller than the number already on the chart."

"Does this mean I've been accepted for training?" Laura asked.

"No," I answered, "It means you have been accepted into my family. Sandy is now your sister, your co-wife and I am your Dom."

"My training is over?" Her face showed she didn't believe it.

"Our training is never over. You and Sandy teach me new things often. Our lives change and so does the Dom-sub relationship. We will work on details every week, hopefully for the rest of our lives."

Laura looked at her chart and asked, "Do you have a goal weight you want me to aim for?"

"No. I want you to lose weight, get toned, be healthier and when we all agree you are there that will be the middle number of your zone."

"Do you go to a gym?"

"No. We'll show you our gym." We left the bathroom and I led the way to our exercise room. She saw three exercise bikes, two treadmills, a selection of free weights, balls of differing sizes and an area of mats. A television was mounted on the wall. Under the TV a table held bottles of water and towels.

"Beginning today this room is your responsibility. There must always be towels and water here. The room must be clean. We use this room nude. We sweat and drip. The machines and the floor must be wiped clean every day. Sandy will show you where the laundry is done and where the cleaning supplies are kept." Sliding glass doors opened to the deck that Laura had already been on. We went out on the deck and I said, "When you're done with your workout you shower here. That way we never drip sweat in the house. We shower here, even in winter, even in the rain."

Sandy added, "Some showers last longer than others." She smiled.

We went into the kitchen and I said, "Since we now have two cooks I think having a schedule and a menu for the week is a good idea. Sandy should make the menu with Laura consulting. Then the two of you decide who cooks when. Show me the menu before you post it on the fridge, please."

I got a, "Yes, Nick" in unison. I smiled.

I said, "Ladies, I'll be in my office. Let's have lunch at one.

I heard the unison, "Yes, Nick" again.

Two years before I saw Laura's ad Costco had a coupon selling a seven-camera surveillance system for a home or business. I bought it and installed it. That system allowed me to watch two views of the front of the house, two views of the back yard (deck) and the back fence, a view of the kitchen, a view of the exercise room and a look at the playroom. A year later Costco had a sale again and I added to the original system. I added views along each side of my property, views of each bedroom and each bathroom. Fourteen cameras with motion detection and a random rotation feature. I selected one monitor to rotate views and one monitor to monitor any camera detecting motion. Since Sandy and Laura stayed together most of the time that monitor followed them. I focused on a proposal I was writing and suddenly I was surprised by a knock on my office door. It was open and Sandy had reached in and knocked once.

When I looked up she said, "Nick, it is one o'clock. Lunch is ready. Would you prefer the dining room, the deck or here in your office?"

"I'd like to eat in the dining room with both of you. Thank you." I waved with my hand and enjoyed watching their bare assets move before me. They sat on towels and recounted, at my request, their adventures of the morning.

They asked about plans for the afternoon and evening.

"I ordered a copy of a movie that was highly rated. If it is in today's mail I'd like to watch it tonight, after dinner. It's called, "The Blind Side."

When lunch was over and cleaned up I asked if they had a menu for me to look at. They did and I noticed two new items on the menu. Sandy explained that they were new from Laura and Laura understood rule number two: You can introduce a new meal, once. If Nick likes it, it can reoccur frequently. If Nick doesn't like it, it cannot reappear unless he asks for it.

I said I looked forward to these two new adventures. I asked Laura if she had given thought to how and when she would move herself into our home.

"I started to think about it, Nick, and decided to wait for your guidance. You know best how and when. I trust you."

I smiled and so did Sandy. I said, "Ladies, dress. We are going to Laura's apartment. Sandy, please bring me Levis, a long sleeved shirt and shoes and socks when you are dressed." I called a rental agency and arranged for us to pick up a van.

When we were dressed we went into the garage. We loaded boxes into the trunk of my car. I also brought a new box of trash bags. Both ladies sat in the back seat. When we were on the street and the garage door closed Laura asked, "May we speak?"

"Yes."

"Why are we both sitting back here? Shouldn't you be up front with Nick?"

"No. We are equals. Nick loves and cares for both of us. If I sat up front and you sat back here you might think I thought I was better than you, that he loved me more, or something. We are equals. In Nick's life seniority only entitles me to more responsibility."

"Oh."

Nothing more was said until we were in the rental van. Then I asked for guidance to Laura's apartment. She did well. She gave me a block's notice before each major turn. We each carried boxes into her apartment. We started in her bedroom.

Sandy opened the box of trash bags and I made a box. We went through her dresser first. Pantyhose went in the trash. Worn, stained and fancy panties went in the trash. Anything red went in the trash. Worn, stained, ugly and red bras went in the trash. The rest went in the boxes. Her athletic clothes, jog bras, shorts and tights went in the boxes unless they were worn or stained.