BBW Seeks Dom - 50 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having Beth in bed with me, leaving Sandy, Laura and Ashley. I said, "The three of you share the king bed. Beth and I will be in the guest room. I'd like to be up by nine and eating French Toast, sausage and one egg at nine-thirty. No one dresses for breakfast. Ok?"

Laura and Sandy answered in unison, "Yes, Nick." Ashley was half a second late. I took Beth's hand and turned toward the bedrooms after kissing the others. Laura asked, "May we play in bed, Nick?"

"Play and cum freely, but quietly."

As we entered the bedroom Beth said, "I don't know how you want me to be."

"Obedient. Start there. Get into the bed and when I get in I want you to kiss me to convince me that I am the man you will serve and love for the rest of your life. You cannot know that yet, but convince me you intend it to be true."

She did her best. She was not convinced it was true, but she was enthusiastic about her intent. I questioned her about her history with intimacy.

"In the rest of my life I'm strong and can speak my mind. But, when someone starts being intimate with me I can't be the leader. You can do anything to me and I won't say "no." But, I can't ask for what I want. I can't initiate something."

"So, when a boy-friend wanted you to suck him he presented you with his dick and you sucked. What you wanted wasn't important."

"He didn't ask and if he had asked, I would have sucked him anyway."

"Has anyone been inside your ass?"

"With fingers and with a dildo, but not a cock."

"Did you like it, Beth?"

"It hurt, but I liked her, so it was Ok."

"Have you tribbed?"

"Tribbed? I don't know what that is."

"When two women rub their pussies together, that's tribbing."

"I've done it, but didn't know what it was called."

As we talked I kept touching her, caressing her various parts and noting her reactions. I kissed and sucked her various parts as well. She had told the truth. She didn't initiate any actions.

"Have your partners in the past complained about you not initiating?"

"Every man I've been with for more than two or three nights has complained. I want to do things, I just can't make myself do it."

"I want you to suck my dick until it's hard. Then push me onto my back and climb above me and lower your pussy until I'm deep inside you. Do it now, please."

She bent to my dick and took it all into her mouth. She sucked and moved her head up and down about an inch.

"Use your tongue to stroke the skin of my cock. Vary the pressure. Take me deep inside and barely inside. Doing the unexpected will give me extra pleasure. Giving me pleasure has you be in charge of my pleasure, even though I ask you to do it. You should use your hands to play with my balls as well."

She did just what I asked. As I hardened she showed more enthusiasm in her efforts and I responded by getting harder.

"I think I'm hard enough to be inside you. I want to be inside you." I said.

She rolled me flat on my back and climbed on me, centering her cunt above my cock and lowered herself down until I was inside her. She looked at my face and kept lowering herself until she had all of my cock inside. I said, "My God, Woman! It's like being held by a slippery vise! You're incredible!"

The look in her eyes told me that she'd never been praised like that and that she loved hearing it. I said, "Move any way you can without my cock coming out of you. Squeeze your muscles and fuck me, Sweetheart. Fuck me till I cum inside you."

Beth's hands pressed on my shoulders and she rotated her hips as well as lifting and lowering them. My hands held her breasts and occasionally I pinched her nipples.

Beads of sweat popped out all over her torso and face. Our breathing got louder, our movements wilder and more frantic.

"Tell me when you're close to cumming, please." I asked.

My right hand left her breast and I pushed a finger between our pelvic bones so every time she dropped down my finger pressed against her clit. The first few times she came straight down on my finger and she said, "Oh!"

Then she came down and moved laterally and she shuddered. Her eyes closed. Her breath was held and the next time down she stayed down, moving her clit half an inch north, west, south and east. She pressed as hard as her hundred-thirty pounds could press and suddenly her head went back, her mouth opened and from somewhere deep inside her a groan started and built into a moan and then into a scream! I felt liquid coating my scrotum, lower belly and thighs. It was enough! I unloaded inside her! She shuddered, her vagina spasmed and milked my cum from me. She bent over and lay on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her for minutes. She shuddered in aftershocks for most of two or so minutes.

She lifted her head and kissed me. In that kiss she surrendered to me. No words were needed. Everything that needed to be said had been communicated. I held her another minute. My hard on became soft and retreated out of her body. A small flood flowed from her.

I said, "Maybe we need a clean up towel and a lick or two." She quickly untangled herself, ran to the bathroom and came back with two towels and a wet washcloth. She cleaned us both, used the washcloth and then dried us both with the same towel. I rolled out of the way and the dry towel was put over the wet spot.

She took the clean up supplies back to the bathroom and came back to me, smiling. I asked, "Would you put your pussy right on my mouth so I can enjoy it?"

She gave me a look I made mean no one, no man, had ever eaten her "after." She turned and gave me her pussy. My hands held her hips and I pressed face first into her open, swollen, wet vulva. She responded with wonderful noises, movements, spasms and a flood of our combined juices. When she shuddered hard and said, "Now!" I'm sure she woke Sandy, Ashley and Laura. I'm pretty sure they smiled.

She turned so we were face to face and she cleaned my face with her kisses and between kisses she said, "Thank you. Thank you."

We fell asleep that way.