All Comments on 'BDSM by the Book'

by Stefani

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
eightballbumeightballbumalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding,

I love the descriptions of the humilition the character went throught. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
roles can be reversed

Hi

Loved your story, don't stop, please write again

MyCuteCherryMyCuteCherryabout 16 years ago
Wonderful author

All of your stories are simply incredible. Your fantasies are intoxicatingly erotica and the dialogue in all your stories is absorbing. Please, write more stories!

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 16 years ago
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this story. Stefani you have a great writing style, please continue writing more of these very erotic stories.

Love Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Story!

This is one of my all-time favorite FemDom stories. Very well written, and *incredibly* hot!

You are a talented writer, and I hope that you post another story before too long.

-Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is it Edie or Elsie ?????????

The author of the book in Real Life is Elsie Sutton or Edie Scarsdale ???????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

i wish my wife was jody!

hot! hot! hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rubbish

This story is loaded with rubbish, a load of bunk. Major Fail

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
IT SUPRISES ME THAT DENNY CAN FIND HIS WAY TO WORK AND BACK

I CAN SEE DOING SOME THINGS BUT OTHERS ARE JUST TO MUCH. WOMENS CLOTHES AND MAKEUP AND SHOES---NOWAY... NO RESTRAINTS AND A STRAPON ONLY ONCE A WEEK ...PADDLING..ONCE A WEEK..NOT MORE THAN 10-15 HITS..NO BRUISING OR MARKS LASTING LONGER THAN ONE DAY.

IF HIS WIFE CAN HAVE LOVERS THAN HE CAN HAVE LOVERS(NOT MALE).

TAKE LONG LUNCHES ...GET ACQUAINTED WITH A LOCKSMITH AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR CBX000 CAGE.

MOST IMPORTANTLY SEPARATE YOUR FINANCES AND DOCUMENT YOUR TREATMENT BY YOUR WIFE TO USE IN THE DIVORCE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RIDICULOUS

I don't care how small my penis is.

If my wife tried this her next dinner would keep her awake for 48 or more hours.

Writhing in agony,then when she started to recover from that she'd find out that real men don't have breasts so I would be using a HOT iron on hers.

Super glue on double ended dildo should solve her other problem.

Now she can really be the man in our house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never gonna happen

No matter your size, a woman cheats on you, they are dead to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid

Before you kicked her to the curb did you send her to the hospital for that total lack of respect? Just leave. The rest was just unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Collar or Divorce?

He should have said "Divorce". Pounded the bitch in front of everyone and then take the keys and leave. Now that would have been interesting. Thank God this was only a story. I'm sure crap like this really happens, but I wonder how many murder suicides are the end result?

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Only a Story?

This is one fucked up story. You moron, your life will be a living hell. Divorce the bitch while you still can. How I ran across this is still beyond me. Wish I never did. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In defence of a great tale

It struck me as odd that whilst the early feedback was positive, more recent posts have been negative and some violently so. I worry that the readership is becoming more violently macho, which would be regrettable. This is a long (eight page) story. Why would people who hated it so much struggle to the end rather than move to a story more to their taste? Is it that they are actually drawn to the lifestyle depicted but are not yet mature enough to admit it?

For myself, I thought it was excellent and only the speed of events (compressing a month's conditioning into each day) stretched my credulity. I hope the author will return and post more excellent tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A tale of violence and humiliation

She's demeaning and abusing him. She's coercing him. There's no love here, on either side. She has demonstrated by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. She simply uses him for her own amusement. Where he lost his sense of pride and self respect, we have no idea. A sickening tale of perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Then he remembered

Finaly jodies hubby remembered that he was part indian, grew a pair of balls and slowly scalped the bitch.

GoddessVictoriaGoddessVictoriaalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent story. I'm afraid my ratings doesn't reflect that. Clicked too soon. Really well written and I was impressed by the characterisation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bull shit

i would have just keep right on going .

YEAH FUCK THAT SIHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh dear

Quote.."both will find years of happiness and joy together in the Female Supremacy lifestyle." Erm no, it might work for the 1% of men who are truly submissive, not for the rest of us.

You've got a really downer on Men haven't you? I'm guessing like your characters you were bullied and put down as a TS , so have a huge chip on your choulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To answer the one comment about why someone read all 8 pages if they hated it..

I went from page 1 or 2 <not sure which> and passed the rest to get to the end to see if the moron grew a set of balls. Guess we all pretty much knew the answer which is why I skipped to the end.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

BDSM should be consensual. This was coerced and hence, Non-consent would be the proper category. Fairly well written so I gave it 2 stars. Otherwise it would have rated only one.

Graves94Graves94about 3 years ago
Have Long Enjoyed

Stefani, this has long been one of my favorites on Literotica. Reading it again today, I was surprised that I never told you in the comments.

You sometimes have to ignore the people who read stories clearly labeled as BDSM, but are then shocked and appalled in their comments because one person took advantage of another.

Consensuality is not binary--either there or not--but more of a continuum. There's no doubt that Jody took Denny to places he did not want to go, but at every phase, Denny had the option to hit the door and split the sheets. He chose to stick with Jody instead.

Anyway, I love this story. I love the gradual by inexorable nature of the change in their relationship. I hope that you will post more to this site.

Best, JQGraves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great premise for a FLM story! -- my favorite category. An ordinary, loving married couple whose love life has gone stale, decide to make changes. They’ll together study the Wife Dominant/husband submissive lifestyle. Oh but no! Jody has clearly read ahead, for she has every toy, implement, and weapon on hand before they ‘read together.’

The storyline reminds me of a brand new driver learning where the gas pedal is, and proceeding to become a NASCAR racing driver in a week or ten days!

The story starts with the introduction to femdom, and, at racehorse speed, goes into punishment beatings, bondage, chastity, denial, pegging, SPH, feminization, humiliation in front of many strangers and former friends, collaring, enslavement, piercing, and cuckolding — all in a week or ten days. This is Trauma!

Most all of it took place without Denny’s consent and over his expressed objections. The rest was accomplished by duplicity, duress, and/or ambush. He was not given a safeword. She beat him at least once in the heat of anger.

I do get it - this is fiction and fantasy. But the story could have been written to take place gradually, over months and months, and with consent, with aftercare, with feedback. And with real affection. J.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

The first half was amazing, 5 stars! The second half... wtf? Perhaps this should be put into non-con category. If it's in bdsm category, then CONSENT MATTERS. Why do authors keep passing off abuse and predatory behavior as love? Just put it in the non-con category and I have no problem, I would literally give you 5 stars if it was in non-con instead of bdsm cat.

But you have put it in bdsm, so...

Writing was good, 3 stars. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous