BDSM by the Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers

Having learned a trick out of Doug's book, Jody did not stop, but instead twisted my body so that I was on my side. She entered me from behind, and more began thrusting her hips against my bottom till I was once more thrashing and moaning loudly.

As she made love to me, once more she reached between my legs, delighted by the discovery that I was still stiffly aroused. It took longer than my first quick orgasm, but Jody refused to quit slapping her pelvis against me until I came a second time.

Afterwards, I lay there gasping, trying to catch my breath. While I was still trying to focus, my wife rolled me onto my stomach, and mounted me from behind.

"Get up on your knees. Doggie style," she whispered.

All the while she continued fondling me, quite thrilled by the power she had over my body to keep little hardon stiffly erect. After my third orgasm, she wanted to keep going, but I began to beg for her to please stop. I couldn't take it any longer.

"But you didn't cum," I panted, my heart still racing.

"I had plenty earlier. I didn't do this for me. I did this for you my darling, to show you how much I truly do love you." She put the strapon away, and snuggled up beside me.

"Goodnight my love," Jody said kissing me softly, her eyes drooping.

"Good night," I whispered.

My wife drifted off to sleep in a matter of minutes. She was exhausted. First from her love-making with Doug, and then with me.

Amazingly, I was wide awake. So much had transpired in the last few hours. So many thoughts were buzzing through my brain. Since Edie Scarsdale's book had come into our lives, everything had changed.

I picked the book up from the nightstand, and slipping quietly out of bed carried it downstairs to the kitchen where I poured myself a glass of milk. Flipping through the pages, in the back I found a small chapter at the end, titled Epilogue: Happy Endings... Although the Dominant female, submissive male relationship is somewhat rare in our society, as couples unlock its secrets and find out how well it works, it is rapidly growing in popularity. For the Dominant female that unleashes her power – and the submissive male that lets go of his old-fashioned traditional ideas about gender and sexuality – both will find years of happiness and joy together in the Female Supremacy lifestyle."

Closing the book, I had a feeling that Edie Scarsdale just might be right after all...

Stefani
Stefani
184 Followers
1...345678