Be My Guest Ch. 05: LIKE CLOCKWORK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet Herman's a Catfish." Khloe grimaces.

"Never know. My turn to get ready for work. Later masturbator." She sticks her tongue out at her.

"Hold up!" Khloe pinches Heidi's shirt halting her entry, "Did you...watch my video?"

"Yep! SEXXXXXXY!" A wiggle of her eyebrows Heidi enters and shuts the door. From the other side she yells, "SEXXXXXXXY!" Khloe shivered and headed back to Walter's before he discovered her gone. Smiling and shaking her head every step going down.

45 minutes later, due to traffic, Zach followed a grey Camaro from the interstate, down along the frontage road toward his job. He noticed the car the day he first applied at Teleki's Siding & Insulation setting in the lot but wasn't certain who owned it. As their drive careened the series of curves leading toward the warehouse the car seemed to slow down. Catching up to the car Zach had a clearer view of at least the plates. Smoked glass although illegal kept his viewership limited. Not the side mirror however. In the mirror he captured a glimpse of the driver. Even with dark sunglasses on he knew the face, it was Cleo Teleki, alias the bosses daughter. She was driving slower only because she was looking back at Zach, even though she could not see his face for his helmets visor. Smirking devilishly he dodged her car, speeding up to zoom around her in the other lane. Leaving her in the dust he made it to work before she did.

Cleopatra Teleki pulled in next to Zach as he shut off his Harley and removed his helmet. Remaining on his seat but with the kickstand down he posed rather stud like. Eying him as she put her car in park, silencing her own engine she lifted her shades and smiled.

"I knew that was you." She winked.

"Nice plates, See Leo?" He grew curious of it's meaning.

"See as in the letter C. I'm also a Leo."

"Ah! Zodiac fan. Astrology isn't my thing."

"I looked at your birthday, you're an Aries." She remained in her car, her stereo playing Fall Out Boy's song Irresistible.

"That make us compatible?" He flirts dangling his helmet straps over his handle bar and resting back on his seat looking charming.

"The signs do match. Are you flirting with me Zach?" She toys with her long curly hair.

"Just seeing your reaction. Nice hair, you frosted the tips."

"You noticed. See...you're into me."

"Not yet, the day's young though."

Taken back by his blunt attitude she leans her arms on her car doors window sill, her caramel colored flesh a blend of African American, and Italian Caucasian gave her a perfect appeal. Her tiny nose ring adding to her beguiling smile. Sighing she adds, "You don't want my Momma?"

"I'm a free agent Miss Cleo. But...if I had a choice...I'd take ole' Stormy." Hearing him admit to wanting their midget employee, excuse the thought, little person, a midget wrestler on the side made Cleo giggle.

"I can set you up."

"I can do my own arranging. How about you? Boyfriend? Dating?"

"No one serious. I prefer being the one in charge of the asking. Sadie Hawkins rule."

"Good thing I'm not asking."

"I'll let you know." She wanted to blurt out that she wanted him but kept shy for the moment. She wanted him to notice more things about her first, just to seek his own reactions. If he really looked he would figure out her desires. As a moment of silence created tension Zach hopped off his bike and made a swaggered journey over to her car door. She removed her folded arms and closed her window. As he opened her car door like a gentleman she beamed. Fanning herself with her fingers first she sat there a moment letting him check out her long silky legs in a very short dress. The cream colored dress was designed as if it were knitted, tight yarn like material that had tiny gaps everywhere, revealing skin beneath. Zach definitely took notice.

"Nice dress."

"Like it? My Auntie made it for me, she's a designer uptown at a fancy firm called, Look See."

"Interesting name considering. Certainly makes a guy look to see."

"That's the approach." She snickers blushing. Braving her exit she raises her left leg to depart the car, in doing so a clear shot up her thigh high hemline offered Zach a stunning view of her inner thigh, a similar colored G-string tightened up into her camel toe. Noting his eyes lured to her admission she paused to take her sunglasses off her head and places them in a center console of the car. Having to stretch back a bit her G-string tightened even more. Before returning she grabbed her purse from the passenger seat and then made one further move. On her floorboard was a sun visor which she stretched to obtain. Her G-string exposed one side of her labia just that fast. Ignoring it she handed him her purse. "Can you hold this while I spread out my...sun shield?"

"Thought you said panty shield for a second." He laughed accepting her purse. Further stretching to fold out the windshield cover she went from parted legs into a half exit, so that she could plant a knee on her seat to lean across her dash to conceal the passenger side of her window. Yup! Zach took in that perfect ass. He could see her butt crack through multiple ports in the knitted dress, all the way down to her G covered clam.

"Are you looking at my ass?" She leered over her shoulder grinning.

"Trying not to. Failing miserably." He chuckled. With a giggle she shakes her butt a bit for his amusement.

"I twerk too."

"I bet you do." He winks then looks behind him at the sky, "Not sure why you're setting up your sunshield, looks like rain coming in from the west."

"Just a habit."

"We better get inside before your folks get the wrong idea."

"Let them. I'm 18. I know they can't stop me. Besides, how can they say anything knowing what they get away with? I hope you don't run off, but I wouldn't blame you. This place is a freak show."

"At least there's one freak here I'm curious about." He winks as she backs out to stand up straight, rolling her hands over her dress as if to remove wrinkles. There were none in a dress style like she had on.

"That's right. You have the hots for the short girl." She teased him over his earlier comment on fellow employee Storm.

"You're short."

"I'm 5'5."

"On your knees you would be. Or, all fours."

"Wow! Trying to get me to listen to Sadie?"

"Naaaa! I'm just messing with you. Here's your purse. I have to grab my lunch." He abandons her just that fast making her crease her brow. Shutting her car door and locking it with a remote on her key ring she moved on ahead to the front door of the office. In the windows reflection she notes him checking her out with a pat over his crotch. She hadn't noticed before now but Zach Pedigo was quite erect, his bulge restrained beneath tight jeans must be agony. If Zach could see her G-string patch now it would be soaked.

Awaiting him she returned the favor and opened the door for him. Into a blind moment as their eyes adjusted to the interior both were equally caught off guard by Cleo's mother Angel.

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" Cleo grew agitated.

"A see through nightie. Don't I look yummy?" Angel sat at Cleo's desk finishing up a manifest for a delivery order, once done sending it to a copier behind her. Angel hopped up just that fast and gave them a 360 twirl to show off her total nudity behind the sheer nightie. Was it sad that Zach enjoyed the view of both women? He didn't think so.

"MY NIGHTIE!" Cleo snapped, "It's yours now, I'll never wear that again."

"Who paid you the money to buy this nightie with? Or, bought you that fancy ride. " Angel grew snippy with bulbous eyes.

"That would be Dad."

"It's me that does the payroll baby girl. Be nice to your Momma or I'll take out more taxes on you."

"Unbelievable. See Zach? See what I have to live with?"

"Ohhh I see." He chuckles trying to avoid sending Angel a mixed message.

"You like what you see Z. Don't you act all shy now, Mister I whipped my dick out in this office."

"WHAT?" Cleo dropped her jaw then looked at Zach, "Where was I?"

"School baby. Don't you worry your pretty little head, it was a really nice cock."

"It is. " Zach nodded with agreement as Cleo pouted at her misfortune.

"Here! Here's your silly nightie. I'll just work in the nude today." Angel removes the nightie and hurls it at her daughter, Cleo snatching it out of the air nearly dropping it. In her bending over for a second catch her knitted dress offered a further impressive outline of her butt crack. Zach was battling a stiffy at both women. As slutty as Angel was she had a body that any man would beg to take to bed. Well bought breasts did her shape justice. Of course, Cleo's tits were real and certainly playful when she walked, her bra lacy and hardly capable of containing her nipple spark.

"Daaaaaaamn Rihanna." Zach smirks whistling at Angel, "This place get many walk-in customers?"

"Only half the contractors in Seattle." Cleo rolls her eyes as she stashes her nightie into a desk drawer. She wouldn't really throw it out, just clean it really good. She knew it looked cuter on her than her slightly bustier mother. Not that she's had many chances to even wear it.

"Seriously?" He worried for a moment.

"We do good business here Zach." Angel prided herself on their establishment, "I'm Rock's business card." She added with a wink.

"She leaves papercuts." Cleo frowned taking over her desk and moving invoices around as she prepped her workload.

Eying her daughter with a glimmer of sarcasm Angel notices something that makes her move next to Cleo with more inspection. "You got your nails done."

"I did." Cleo smiles brilliantly then glances at Zach before slithering her hand under her desk to reside in her lap, almost embarrassed. It looked as if Cleo was moving in to touch herself. Hiding her expression by using her other hand to twirl her curly locks as a distraction. Only her right hand sharing her nails with her Mother.

"Awww! She wrote DADDY on her nails. Rock will be so proud of his little girl." Angel beams as if emotional.

"What makes you think she did that for Rocky?" Zach chuckles, "Might be for some mystery man she likes to refer to as Daddy."

Cleo bulges her eyes and swiftly avoids this conversation by hopping from her chair to go pour a cup of coffee. Angel notes her daughters reaction and winces, "Is that true Baby? Do you have a sugar daddy I don't know about?"

"NOOOOOOOO! I just wanted to be creative. It's for Dad." She was lying in a sly fashion.

"Mmmmhmmm!" Angel knew her kid well, she was hiding something. A glance at Cleo's other hand drew Mom in grabbing her wrist to examine Cleo's left set of nails. "I heart Z I P? What in the world? What is I love ZIP?"

"Leave me alone Momma."

"Not until you explain yourself."

"Oh look, Storm and the guys are here." Cleo aims to misdirect the conversation.

"Funny!" Zach chuckled, "ZIP is my initials...oh boy." He caught on slower than usual. Brows peaking he turns heal and opens the door for the work crew. In passing the men fist bump the new guy making Zach wince every time, his hands still swollen and burning from use without gloves yesterday. If he only knew the days ahead they would hurt far worse. As Stormy Belair enters she looks up at Zach and fist bumps his crotch, making him shake his head.

"What? I like that fist better." She bantered.

"One track minds around here I swear."

"Hello my loves." Angel migrates amid her male employees to greet them with kisses, their hands all over her. Cleo choked on her coffee, used to seeing her Mother be the social slut that she was, yet wondering if her nails were a bit too much, too soon. She really only did it to be flirtatious. Testing the waters if you will. With Angel occupied Cleo peers over her coffee cup exposing her left hand directly at Zach for him to visibly read if looking. Inquisitively he took the time to wink at Cleo with a light nod of respect. Eyes brightening up she returned to her chair and sat facing him. Legs parting while nobody was looking she shows off her cream colored G-string yet again. This time however she placed her left hand over her pussy and patted her nails. Definitely an invite and Zach knew it. Feeling bolder she used his locked in gaze to further inspire him by tantalizing him with a peeled aside G-string, revealing her thinly shaved runway and her very tight looking pussy. Using her nails in order she nudged Z between her lips, followed by the I, and finally the P. Once completed Cleo seals her pussy off with her G-string patch and closes her legs. Another sip from her coffee mug while sharing a sparkling set of eyes, she swivels her chair and gets back to work.

Zach sighed heavily and started to turn for the warehouse door to ward off his erection. He definitely did not need Angel or Stormy getting the wrong idea. Not that Angel wasn't appealing, nor Stormy in a very strange attraction, her being a little person. Stormy was pretty darned cute and curvy. Yeah, Zach had to bail.

Not in the cards Stud!

"Where are you going?" Angel broke away from her handy admirers and clutched Zach by a belt loop, halting his escape.

"Just going to find Rock."

"He'll be here shortly, don't you worry. I need you to look at me Zach." She uses two fingers for a confirmed eye to eye. Instead he lowers his gaze to her very aroused nips. "Okay, you can look there, I'm good with that."

"Hard not to look Boss lady."

"You bet your ass I'm hard to look at. I work hard on keeping this worthy of attention. I'm not naïve Muscles, I know you're looking at my Cleopatra too. Don't you dare hurt her."

"How many days on the job? You're naked in front of me, she has a crush, and Stormy is boxing my ball sack. What's next?"

Jaime Ruiz steps past Zach and stops cold to examine Zach's erection, "Mucho Gusto Mi Amigo."

"Thanks...I think. How do you people keep employees?" Zach laughs, "Scratch that, I know the answer." While rolling his eyes Stormy steps up and paws at his erection, "MEEEE FUCKING YOWWW! Nice scratching post Z."

"Enough already." He rumbles holding his temples as if stressed. "Look! I need this job guys. Can we just keep this sexual tension on the down low?"

"I'm down low." Stormy wags her brows and again pats his dick. "Looks pretty tense to me."

"I give up." He shakes his head thinking fast, "I'm not saying any of you aren't sexy as fuck, you are." A snapped glance at co-workers Gerald and Anthony he rules them out with a set of poised palms out of defense. Anthony shrugs looking at the elder Gerald. A comment that he knew he was sexy went over well. Gerald playfully confirming that. "I'm talking about the ladies. I just have priorities at home now...I just found out I have a daughter. She came to live with me and I need to provide."

"You have a daughter?" He hears Cleo appear shocked, locating her curiosity.

"Yep. Sure do. She's 19 now. I know...I started young." He again raises his palms chuckling. In doing so Angel took full advantage of them and stepped in front, pushing her breasts directly into his palms. Using her hands she squeezes his fingers around her tits and sighs. Zach froze and admired his hands gripping Momma Teleki's breasts. Definitely nice. As she removes her hands from his she was surprised he held on longer than he did. They were very, very firm. Shaking it off Zach growls, "I should have stayed in bed."

"Bed up in the loft Baby." Angel winks.

"Not going there Boss. Can I take the day off? I think it's gonna rain anyway." He laughs looking out the window at storm clouds rolling in. "Can't put up siding if it's pouring down."

"Mmmm! Just the thoughts of cum pouring down my sid..." Angel finds Zach's hand palming her mouth instead of her tit, one hand still lingering until he realized the delay. Removing the hand he points at Angel to behave.

"I need to go see my Psychiatrist." He chuckles directing his next vocalization at Angel. "You hush."

"You never declared any dependents on your tax deduction forms." Cleo recalls garnering Zach's attention. "I filled those out for you the day you got hired."

"Like I said, she's 19. Just knocked on my door and said, Hi Dad."

"Positive she's yours?" Storm added her observation.

"Can we change the subject?" He rolls his eyes, "Let me get used to the idea myself without you bozos giving me hell." His bluff was getting deeper by the second.

"No child support records either. I looked." Cleo grew suspicious.

"Stalker." He pointed playfully.

"Maybe." Cleo giggled, "Just checking you out like a good Human Resources would do."

"I never knew she existed, alright? Her mom and I had a one nighter at a party when I was 16. Young and stupid stuff. They moved away a few days later." Sounded good to him, "Can't tell me any of you were any different at that age."

"Not me." Storm puckered, "Still a virgin."

"Rigggght!" He sneers at her.

"I was 21." Angel shocked him.

"I'm not saying nothin'." Cleo giggled and placed her chin in her palm, elbow on her desk.

"Let's see a picture of your baby." Angel hugged him by the bicep, one breast to each side of his arm. Zach paused to look at her clinginess and envisioned titty fucking her before shaking the notion off.

"Not yet. Like I said she just found me a few days ago." He saw their disappointment and doubt enough to react swiftly, "Hold on, I'll have her take a selfie. She should still be home getting ready for work." Taking out his cell he texts Heidi who was drying off from her morning shower. Hearing the cell she looks at the text with a devious grin.

"Miss me that much?" She types back.

"Just send me a pic. Trust me. I have my bosses thinking I'm a father."

"Give me a minute Daddy." She laughs foregoing any LOL in her text.

As Zach waited he told the office community, "She's taking a couple." The group merely began talking about other things, namely Gerald who was a big Seattle Mariners fan. Luckily Anthony and he kept the tension down. Cleo however kept looking at Zach mesmerized by him. Angel had decided to lotion her body right in front of everyone. Storm hit the restroom. Zach himself was already regretting this lie. All he was trying to do was ward off the sexual tension in the office. His thoughts were already feeling guilt.

Five minutes pass before he receives his first photo. Opening it as the ladies grew interested again, he looks at it and bulges his eyes. A photo of Heidi's ass mooning him with baby powder on her cheeks was first with the caption of "Daddy took care of my diaper rash." So not funny. A connected pic had her sucking her thumb, caption, "Try as he might Daddy can't break me of sucking on things." Grimacing at her goofiness he holds the cell to his chest to confirm something to the ladies.

"Bad hair day. Let me have her try again." Texting her he writes, "BE SERIOUS. Just a smile." Seconds later he receives another pic, this time of her pussy from the side forming a tight smile. His boner was killing him. "KNOCK IT OFF. HURRY IT UP I JUST NEED YOUR FACE."

Finally he gets a sweet photo of Heidi, hair still wet but perfect otherwise. Just that quickly he shared the photo with Angel, and the returning Storm, finally, Anthony, Gerald, and Jaime. All of them appeared genuinely sincere in their admiration.

"She's beautiful." Angel fawns over his shoulder, "Come see Cleopatra." Cleo fidgets a bit then finally abandons her seat and moves next to Zach's other arm. As he shows her the picture Cleo bulges her eyes. "Isn't she stunning Baby?"

"Yeah! She is." Cleo knew that face. It was the girl from the nail salon. Concealing her reaction from Zach she departs just as quickly. Saved by the fact her Father burst into the office from the warehouse. Seeing everyone chipper, Rocky Teleki eyes his wife and offers swag in his step, moving to her side and turning her a bit before leaning in and biting her nipple. Squealing, as she held on to Zach's arm she pampers her husband's scalp.