Be My Guest Ch. 05: LIKE CLOCKWORK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dig in Pedigo. She's got another one." Rocky chuckles lifting Angel's other breast toward Zach.

"I ate a big breakfast. Raincheck?" He winced at even adding that, knowing Angel would be all over his reply.

"I'm holding you to that Handsome." Angel winks. Of course she was.

"What's wrong with my Munchkin?" Rocky notices Cleo pouting at her desk.

"Nothing. Just really horny these days and I'm not getting any." Storm chuckles, "Who are you calling Munchkin, Oompa Loompa?" She retaliates eying Rocky's own stunted height compared to his wife. He being 5'5, her 5'8.

"I'm talking about Cleo." Rocky frowns at Storm. "She mad because I'm still breast feeding and she's not?"

"SERIOUSLY?" Cleo raised her voice out of frustration, "Why didn't you two use condoms and spare me this life I lead?"

"Your father is just teasing you Baby. Show Rocky your nails."

Haunted by her mistake Cleo only flashes her right hand at her father. With his vision poor he makes his way closer to hold her hand reading DADDY on her nails in unison. Cleo hid her face shyly expecting a scene.

"That touches my heart little girl." He kisses her knuckle making Cleo blush. "See that Pedigo? She loves her old man."

"Lots of love it seems." Zach wanted to run.

"Anything on your other hand?"

"Luckily not a ring Rock." Angel snickers. "Show him Baby."

"Will you just butt out?" Cleo sneers at her mother, then hesitantly reveals her left hand to Rocky. Reading her nails he at first shrugged.

"I love ZIP? I don't get it."

"Zachary Ian Pedigo." Zach sighs. "Your kid has the hots for me." Beside him Angel Teleki flares her eyes and slides over behind Anthony, and Gerald for protection.

"Huh! At least you have a job to support my kid. OR DO YOU?" Rocky sneers then pats Cleo's hand, "Relax you moron. I know my kid likes ya. I saw it the first time she set eyes on ya. Kiddy crush don't you worry. Besides, you do her wrong I'll just make that Z into an R, as in R.I.P."

"Hey! I didn't start any of this Rock. Who was it that told me I could tap the kid if I wanted?" Zach rebels.

"WHAT?????" Cleo turns beat red laughing.

Zach adds more fuel while winking at Cleo, "That R.I.P could stand for Ride It Princess."

"OH MY GOD!" Cleo cracks up taking her hand back from her father's grasp, "You're as bad as they are."

"Where you hiding that bed Angel?"

"If I show you, I'm dragging you into it." Angel huffs fanning herself.

"Threesome with the Teleki girls? Hmmm?" He ponders with his eyes directed at the ceiling.

"Well just let me pop some popcorn first." Rocky chuckles, "Enough of this gab. Pedigo? Date my kid before you go seducing her. Spend your first paycheck on my little girl."

"Maybe my fourth check. I got evicted, but Heidi saved my ass for the moment. Gotta get caught up."

"Heidi? You already have a girlfriend? Ex-wife?" Rocky narrowed his eyes protectively.

"His daughter Rock." Angel jumped to Zach's defense.

"You have a kid? I took you for a bachelor."

"Sorry to burst your bubble. No wife, just an ex, Yushea. Not the momma."

"Interesting name."

"Crazy rich Asian." He laughed.

"Show Rock your daughter Zach." Angel prompted him into reviving his cell. Digging it back out he reproduced his only worthy pic of Heidi. This lie was getting out of hand. Admitting it was a lie now might get him fired, so he kept it going.

"Looks more like her Mom than me." He shares the photo with Rocky.

"I'd do her." Rocky smirks at Zach who went pale, "Chillax Pedigo. Now ya know how I feel hearing you wanna fuck my daughter."

"Did I..." Zach cut himself off not wanting to hurt Cleo. He actually did want to fuck her. "I'm not bringing my kid around you freaks." He chose to laugh about it all. That part was true. As the joking furthered a loud rumble clouded the room. Rocky moving to the window just as it began pouring down rain sighed, "Looks like we're working indoors folks. Anthony? Suit up you're blowing insulation today. Take Pedigo here with ya and get him a hazmat suit. That should get ya both through lunch. Gerald? Jaime? Sweep up the warehouse. Stormy? Hold my umbrella."

"Better get me a ladder if you expect that."

"I meant the one in my martini. Go make us a couple. We're gonna go watch some of your wrestling videos."

"Hold up Rock." Angel posed a finger, "Who am I playing with if everyone is busy?"

"You're getting Stormy's height." He lowers his palm to hover over his dick. Angel immediately grinned.

"Mmmm! Yes Daddy." A blowjob it was.

As everyone left the office Zach took a minute away from Anthony to return to Cleo. "Pssst!" She follows his call toward the warehouse door. "I'm honored. If I get back early enough wanna buy me lunch?"

"Me buy?"

"I'll return the favor when I get paid."

As he awaited her response Zach found himself bathed in two fluttering twenty dollar bills. Caught off guard he peers behind him to see Rocky holding his wallet open. Shaking his head at Zach he admits, "I wasn't gonna stuff them in your Fruit of the Looms. Go treat my kid to lunch, on me. I got faith in ya Pedigo."

"Thanks. You can deduct that from my paycheck."

"Naaa! My treat this time. Just put a smile on my kids face."

"I'll do my best."

"Maybe you two can go fishing. You can use Cleo's dress as a fishnet." He chuckled. Daddy had noticed her attire.

"Funny man Rock." As Zach watches Rocky wave his hand as he walks away, he turns his attention back on Cleo. At first eying her desk to find it empty he discovered the beauty on her knees in front of him collecting the fallen bills. Looking up at him with puppy dog eyes she smiles.

"I can tuck them into your Fruit of the Looms."

Motioning her up she rises to face him. Plucking the bills from her fingers he looks around for safety reasons and leans in to lift her dress up to her waist and tucks the bills under her G-string. "These look better on you. I'm going commando."

Shivering at his gesture she steps closer putting her palms on his chest. "I think Daddy likes you."

"So does Mommy." He laughs.

"She likes all men."

"I prefer you." He stares into her eyes.

"I know..." She begins to say that she knew his daughter, possibly his ex-wife, the Asian thing he mentioned giving her reason to suspect. Especially after hearing the woman at the nail salon say her ex-husband's initials were Z.I.P. Too coincidental. However, Cleo went mum. Why ruin a chance at Zach by sharing her info? She wanted him that badly. Changing the subject she makes fun of him, "Can't afford underwear? Should we stop by the mall and buy you a pair?"

Hearing her jest sparks an idea, "You know what? There's a really good restaurant out there. You like Mexican?"

"Yes."

"Sound good?"

"Go insulate. Tell Anthony to get you back here by noon. I'll be waiting in my car."

"Shit! If it's raining like this later it's gonna suck riding home on my Harley."

"You could take me home with you." She beguiles him while nibbling her lip.

"Date first. Daddy's orders. Besides my kid would be home. New to me stuff, y'know?"

"Oh." She wondered how long Heidi had actually been in town. After listening to her at the nail salon while waiting to get her nails done the girl appeared as if she had known her fellow workers quite awhile. Was there more to this than she was being told? Suspicion crept in yet Cleopatra Teleki kept it hidden well. Nothing was going to prevent her from fucking this man. Target in sight.

"See you at noon." He suavely kissed her on the lips and quickly pulled away.

"Seeya then."

As Zach walked through the warehouse to meet with Anthony he grinned, "Now I can see Heidi at work. Only thing is, how am I going to get away from Cleo? No reason they can't meet, right? Hmmm! Maybe I'll check out Heidi's boss and the punk rocker she mentioned too. Damn! My hands are getting full here."

They would still be sore tomorrow. Sorer still the day after. He just didn't know it yet.

==================

Coming soon : Be My Guest 6 : STRIP MALL