Be My Guest Ch. 08: Loose Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha. So where do you know to find him?"

"The gym. I mean there's probably thirty fitness centers in Seattle to look, I have time. Rushing this might only lead to further heartache, right?"

"True. Your stylist is coming I think. Want my number still?"

"Please. Thank you for being here for me, and understanding my loss."

"Anytime. Text all you want to I'll write back." Numbers verbalized Yushea enters Cleo's number, then texts her to see if it went through. Realizing her cell was still off Cleo growled playfully, "Sorry! Trying to keep my Daddy from prying into my business." Turning her cell on Cleo accepts Yushea's request adding her number. Standing with Shea, a light hug shared, Shea returns with her stylist to fix her hair. "Stupid Cleopatra...UGH! At least I can run interference for Zach to protect him. I just...can't let him find out I'm doing it. Game over if he does. That would definitely hurt." A fan of both sets of nails she misses her heart.

Angel would grill her daughter for over an hour about Yushea.

"GODDAMMIT!" Zach Pedigo struggled with interlocking the vinyl siding he was working with. Up on a ladder at the corner of a manufactured home he dealt with competing angles. His hands were raw and losing feeling.

"You okay up there Tightass?" Stormy called up at him as she steadied his ladder.

"Getting blisters on my hands. I'm not used to this kind of work, especially without gloves on. I just can't work wearing any."

"Save your fingers for my Kitten, I already paid you."

"Not happening today Squirt. Pardon the pun." He tried to laugh but his palms were too tender as he finished locking the corner, before coming down. Watching Storm as he descended he noticed her shirt open, a large amount of cleavage showing off large breasts. For a woman 3'6 even her body was rocking in curves, only stunted muscular legs offered a hesitation amongst men. Big tits helped. Looking like Emma Watson even more. He hadn't noticed before now her chest tattoos, nothing sightly, just dueling female wrestlers wearing outlandish costumes.

On the ground she stepped out of his way and placed her hands on her hips. "How's the weather down there?" Zach had to chuckle looking at her chest.

"Making fun of my name or my nipple hard on?"

"Both. Why are you standing there with your shirt unbuttoned?"

"Minus a bra even." She smirked, "I'm hot. It's 85 out today. Rain just increased the humidity."

"Interesting tats." He crouches down to be eye level with Stormy. It was then that she just whipped her shirt wide open and showed him the entirety of her breasts and down to her tight tummy. "If my fingers aren't in any shape to finger fuck you, I don't think squeezing tits is gonna be any more enjoyable. Nice tits though."

"You gotta mouth on you Pedigo. Make it useful. I'll add $50 to eat me out and suck on Thelma and Louise here."

"Hold up Spunky." He chuckled rubbing his hands, "I never committed, other than holding on to your money. I'm still on the fence about you people whoring me out. Why me?"

"A gal has needs. You're worth every penny."

"Thanks. I think."

"Small bottle of hand lotion in my bag. Use it."

"On your tits?"

"Your hands Moron. Gotta get those puppies in shape. I want the full effect tomorrow."

"Ah! IF I agree. I'm not so much into being the bottom half if you get my drift."

"Into bondage there Toppy?"

"Building toward it."

"You hurt my Goddaughter I'll murder ya."

"Not going to hurt Cleo, relax." He wrinkles his brow, "You're her godmother?"

"Naaa! Just protective of the kid. She's barely legal Stud."

"I'm aware. We taking lunch now?" He stands up looking for her lunchbox near a tree on the lot.

"You are. Soften the hands Toppy." She points at her lunch, leading him to retrieve it and open the pail. Finding the lotion he coats his hands and rubs it in. Thoughts were running through his mind on just how much he did need the extra money both Storm and Rocky Teleki were offering him. It wasn't him to feel so used but, the cabinets were bare. Water and Power bills were overdue, with 2 weeks still before payday. With their thermos of cold water quenching his thirst he realized just how hot it was himself. Shaking his head, Zach removed his t-shirt just to tease Stormy. Why the fuck not? It was harmless, money was needed. "That's the spirit Toppy. Lovin' the chisel marks."

"Why am I the only one without a shirt?" He chuckles.

"Ohhhh! The Topper wants to see the girls again?"

"Can't kiss on those with that overcoat you're wearing."

"Overcoat? Mocking my attire now? You try being barely 3 foot 6, and finding clothes that fit. I shop at friggin' Baby Gap."

"No hands." He holds his palms up, "You have my mouthy for thirty minutes. No extra $50, the $100 is enough. Rocky can't be paying you that good."

"Wrestling does. Why you think I drive a hotrod? Speaking of hot rods."

"My mouth Stormy. Not my dick."

"$200 if you fuck me for fifteen out of thirty minutes."

"Unbelievable. We going inside the mobile home?"

"Naaa! Let's live a little. Kids are in school around the park here. We're on a Cul-de-sac, no neighbors in the newer homes. Grass stains here we come." She loses her shirt completely. Lifting her tits for a dance to turn him on she laughed, "Wanna titty fuck these beauties Humplstiltskin?"

"You always joke about height?"

"Don't you? I can play that game too. So what if you're over 3 feet taller than me. At least I can stand up straight and suck you off without bending over."

"Plan on doing that to me?"

"Only if you're paying me $50 bucks back." She laughs unzipping her pants and wiggling them down to her feet. Shoes kicked off, Stormy stood in socks and a red thong. Zach had to admit, this was out there even for him, but Stormy was pretty, stubby legs and all. At least they weren't hairy, guessing only, by the smooth fit of her thong that she shaved even down there. Sure enough, as the thong left her hips it was smooth sailing. A nice tight pussy smiled brightly at him.

"Nice bod Omphaloopa." He wasn't even certain he said the fictional name correctly. Close enough.

"Oh hell no. You didn't." She waited until he had his pants to his ankles before running at him and toppling him over into the grass. Before he could say a word Stormy was straddling his face, pussy smothering his mouth. Laughter became difficult. "EAT ME BITCH BOY." She tried for Top dog status. He gave in for the moment, licking her lips just before burying his tongue up inside her. Stormy Belair toyed with her nipples moaning. "THAT'S MY BOY. Damn you got talent Toppy. Oh, wait! That's my name. You're the bottom feeder." Zach knew she was taunting him hoping he would take the lead when he was ready. She just wanted her money's worth. Licking her clit he discovered that it was pierced. He hadn't had time to thoroughly examine her features, until she lifted her thighs just enough to give him a better look. "Smell the yellow rosy of Texas?"

Halting at her words he grips her hips enough to realize something further, "You have a flower tattoo over..." He recalls Heidi Baker, her sister Kayla, and their best friend Nastiya having flower tats just like this. Before he can question her she smothers him in pussy again. He ate her hard until she cums over his face. The wrestler knew how to ride. After the succulent flood Zach had his fill of being on the bottom. Forcefully he rises up and rolls over on top of her. "ALWAYS THE TOP!" He snarled making Storm flare her eyes.

"Prove it."

Looking over her yellow rose for inspiration he nods, just before ramming his cock inside her. Stormy took it like a champ, moaning and hissing like the wrestler occupation taught her. Win or lose do it like an animal, her trainer told her. Damn straight. Zach found her pussy tight but smooth, in and out. Rising up over her he merely thrust without touching her. She lay back looking up at him with a sneer that switched on and off, giving way to a moist yearning. It was Jekyll and Hyde every time he penetrated. Storm went so far as to plant her muscular arms behind her head and enjoyed his statuesque build. Tiny ankles within his grasp pulled up over her torso led to a downward deep thrust, balls deep. That made her take notice.

"FUCK THAT PUSSY. LOVIN' IT TOPPY."

"Shut the fuck up." He glared. Clamming up Storm just let him wail on her cunt. It was too damned good to goad him into stopping. Her breasts bobbing about only intensified his desire to pound her harder. The wrestler was pinned to the mat. Yard that is. Building up for his own detonation, she squalled like a cat before beating him to the punch with a body quaking orgasm. As she shook Zach pulled out of her cunt and savagely rolled her over. She fought a bit knowing where this might lead. Sure enough he spat on her ass then plunged deep into her butt pucker. Storm was not happy about that.

"MOTHER FUCKER! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD DO ANAL."

"Live with it Rosey."

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" She tried to wrestle herself away but his body weight very nearly tripled hers. Taking it for ten minutes she calmed the more he hit it. Suddenly, Storm who had never done anal before today began laughing, so hard it nearly broke his sweaty concentration. Seconds later Zach Pedigo pulled out without cumming. Standing away from her she became numb. Rolling over with a squint she found Zach with a troubled look in his eye. "You okay Toppy? I'm not mad, you just caught me off guard. First time up the wazoo."

"Saving something is all."

"Jizz? Seriously? Who does that? You that tight on cash you're stopping by the sperm bank?"

"Nope. Where did you get that flower tattoo?"

"I was seeing a tat artist for a spell. Guy named Peck. I called him Pecker. Dude was hung like you. Little too chubby for my tastes though. Why? You wanna rose?"

"I know a few gals with flower tats right above their clits. Starting to feel like he's a chain florist."

"Peck do theirs too?" She sits up concerned by this strange information.

"I know his daughter. She has one. My new...daughter has one too. At least I heard she did. Peck's stepdaughter is my daughter." Nice lie, needed keeping to protect his already existing lies to the Teleki's, save for Cleo. He trusted Cleopatra. "Their friend supposedly has one too." He knew Nasty had one but covered his slut side for now. "I haven't met this Peck yet. I might need to pay a visit."

"Never knew he had a flower fetish. I wonder how many other gals have similar?"

"Worth finding out. You keep in touch with this Peck?"

"Been awhile. My wrestling job took me on the road a spell. I've only been back with Rock and Angel three months. Needed my space from the world I guess. Peck's not a bad dude, but this does strike me as odd. Want me to dig?"

"Nope. I'll do the digging."

Without warning he dove back at her as she had him earlier. Going in for another round of anal he had Storm hooked, this time he didn't save his jizz. She took the Jetstream right up her backside, her only digging was into the grass. She would need a manicure. She now had something to brag about to Angel. Angel was going to be pissed that everyone was getting Zach but her.

Kayla Trudeau had been extremely lazy all morning long. Not even taking a shower, she just grew lost in her own little world. Now that she had been with two girls her mind needed to confirm her desires going forward. She liked dick, what few she had in her past. Zach's fit incredibly well, she did want that again, yet, her bestie Nastiya showed her what being with a girl was like. She enjoyed herself, and knew she wanted to try more. Zach encouraged that just yesterday at the gym with his girl Khloe Vaughn. Sending her home with the girl for her first full on bisexual alone time. Khloe was an incredible teacher. She knew that Khloe was most likely a one time event, so her thoughts led her to wonder where she might find another lover. Those thoughts would have to wait.

The front door to their tiny one bedroom apartment opened up unexpectedly. In walked Kayla's stepmom Aniston Baker carrying groceries. Noticing Kayla brooding on their sofa she sighed, "There's two more bags in the Escape. You mind?"

"Nope! I could use some air. Be right back." Kayla hops up and shuffles out the door. As Aniston kicked her heels off at the door she set about putting her frozen food in the freezer. Hearing a ringtone of an 80'S rock song from Kayla's cell on the couch cushion she knew it was her daughter Heidi. Curiosity getting the best of her Aniston walked around her counter to reach the cell. It wasn't locked so a visual of the text was easy enough to read.

"Do you think Zach likes Cleo?" She read to herself, "Who is Zach and Cleo?" That name Zach bothered her immensely. Shaking it off she started to sit the cell down where it was until a second text came through. Peering out the window to confirm she wouldn't be caught snooping she read the next text. "I like Weaver but...oh, almost forgot...that drummer Kismet likes you and wants me to hook you up. Thoughts?"

"Now who is Weaver and Kismet? My kids never talk to me anymore. God, I feel old. It's bad enough my baby just moved in with some guy my age named Tom that she doesn't even know, now there's all these other boys names being mentioned. I really wish these two were not so head strong, and would take their Mother's advice." Sitting the cell down Aniston notes Kayla on her way back inside from the parking area. Returning to the kitchen she continued putting things away.

"I locked the Escape." Kayla nudged the door open and sat her bags on the counter.

"Thank you. Any call backs on the jobs you applied for?"

"Yep. Interview at that Lawn and Garden place near the interstate, A Touch of Eden. Sounds like an adult bookstore doesn't it?"

"It does. Let's hope it's not."

"It's not." Kayla smirks, "I'd totally work at one of those though."

"You're starting to sound like Heidi." Aniston frowns yet, pats her stepdaughter's cheek, "Oh, your cell went off earlier. I believe it was Heidi texting you by the ringtone."

"Okay, I'll see what she wants."

Her conscience getting the best of her Aniston groans, "I peeked. Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"Anything bad?" Kayla played off no concern, inwardly panicking at what could have been said. Reading the texts it seemed innocent enough.

"Who is Kismet? A drummer Heidi said." Her Mom spoke with her back to Kayla.

"Ohhhh, just a...boy." She knew the drummer was a lesbian, her gut just told her so. Fearful of letting her stepmom know of her newly opening bisexuality Kayla maintained the boy story. "Weaver is the lead singer in this punk band. He has a pink mohawk." Kayla giggles.

"Oh Lord. So, Heidi likes this lead singer?"

"I think so. We all had lunch at the mall yesterday when it was raining so hard. Zach..." She froze mentioning the name.

"Yes, who is Zach and Cleo now?"

"Weaver's school buddies." She recalled he and Cleo going to High School together, Zach just fit into the story.

"I see. I don't much care for that name Zach. It brings back bad memories. I...anyways, tell Heidi she should bring this Weaver over for dinner sometime."

"Where are we eating dinner? Kitchen, couch, bathroom, bedroom. No dining room Aniston."

"Mom."

"Stepmom, but yeah...no dining room Mom."

"How is Heidi doing with her new roommate, Tom was it?"

"So far so good. They get along great. Zach is really cool."

"Zach? I thought we were talking about Tom?"

"What?" Kayla bulged her eyes, "Oh, I was thinking of Zach and Cleo. Just got my names mixed up. I think I'm getting old timers disease."

"Hmmm! Maybe I should bite the bullet and go meet this Tom for myself. I trust your sister but I don't trust men. I just don't want any bad mistakes like I had when I was younger. I had Heidi at 16, well 17. Conceived at 16. Being a teen mother was not much fun."

"Heidi's 19. She can handle herself."

"I know. It's just a Mother's job to worry. Are you going to text Heidi back?"

"Maybe later. She's probably just texting from work on a break. I don't wanna get her in trouble with that Chang lady. She scares me."

"She is rather dark isn't she?"

"Right! Evil Chinese Mobster type. Fifi Manchu." Kayla laughs, "So not right."

"Funny but yes, not right. I'm sure she's very nice."

Mrs. Chang's nail salon...

"Do I pay you two to gab all day? You have nails to do. Customers lining up. You two no smoke so why take break?" Margaret Chang bellowed out the back door at Heidi Baker and Chi Ki Chang, her granddaughter.

"Slave driver." Chi Ki pouted at her grandmother. "Fingers too tired." She begins to lift a middle finger but Heidi leaps in front of her blocking the offensive move.

"On our way Mrs. Chang. Just stretching our legs."

"Fingers too." Chi Ki snidely comments as her grandmother rolls her eyes and retreats back inside.

"You were really going to flip off your granny?"

"Old bird deserves the bird."

"Old bird pays your college tuition, apartment, and your rickshaw."

"I have no rickshaw...ohhh, you mean my Electric car Babs."

"Why do you call her Babs?"

"Battery Always Bad...SHIT! BABS!" Chi Ki goes dramatic then laughs at herself.

"Huh? Oh, wow. That's really out there even for you. Try plugging it in at night."

"What you whine about. You had dead batteries too."

"In my vibrator." Heidi chuckles, "Okay, you got me. Let's go back to work." She then turns, "Zach bought me new batteries. So there!" A simple razz later both girls entered the salon. Giggling as they made their way to their seats they found unexpected visitors. Taken by surprise Heidi merely stares at Cleopatra Teleki and her mother Angel, both smiling vividly at her. Chi Ki nudges Heidi from behind.

"You in trouble now. She no run this time."

"Quiet down Cheekypoo. Just don't talk okay. I don't need any more stress." She moves to her seat waving Cleo in, "Hey Cleopatra. How are you today?"

"I'm awesome. Mom? This is Zach's daughter. Heidi, my mom Angel."

Chi Ki hearing the comment bulges her eyes and steps away to her own table. She had a customer waiting. It was safer three feet away.

"Hi."

"You're absolutely gorgeous." Angel drops her jaw, "Your Father just started work for my husband. He's such a...sturdy man."

"I hear that a lot." Heidi giggles, "Here to get your nails done? Unlike other people who gets theirs done by the enemy." Another razz toward Cleo makes the girl blush, "Sorry. I should have came back here instead of going elsewhere. This is how I knew who Heidi was Mom. Small world." Angel frowned at her daughter, whom had lied about who truly did her nails. Conversation for later.

"True that." Heidi fidgets.

"You can do my nails Heidi." Angel quickly sits down, "Zach tells us that you just found him after all these years."

"Does he? Yeah, I never knew he existed until recently. People Search did all the work once I knew his name." Lies, lies, all lies.

"You must be so happy to have such a handsome, caring Father. To allow you to just move in so quickly, shows he has much to make up for."

"I guess. I just needed a place to live. What am I doing with your nails, Angel?"

"After Cleo got hers done I think I'll do the same for my ole' man. How about, the I, with the heart next to it with his initials, R.O.T.?" Once she says her husbands initials out loud she grits her teeth, "Maybe not."

"Rockwell Orson Teleki." Cleo snorts hiding her laugh.

"Trying not to laugh." Heidi winced, "Failing miserably." The three women burst into the giggles.

"You're so right Cleopatra, she is adorable. Welcome to the family Sweetheart. We already consider your Father as part of ours."

"Not because I'm seeing your Daddy." Cleo felt compelled to point out, "That's purely...well, you know."