Be My Guest Ch. 08: Loose Lips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardcore?" Heidi smirked.

"Something like that."

"Ooooo! My baby is sounding so grown up."

"Mom?" Cleo shies away beaming.

"My dad has his thing, I have mine. Yes, Mrs. Teleki I know my dad's a freak. Strangely, I don't care. I'm just really happy to be a part of him again. We're...learning to cope as we go along."

"Sweetie! We live in a world of freaks." Cleo nods without words, pointing at Angel without her noticing. Heidi laughed even harder until Mrs. Chang stepped over to hover above the blond bombshell.

"Time money."

"Sorry. Friends of the family Mrs. Chang. Just catching up."

"Just write the initials as R.O.C.." Angel intervened.

"Better yet...how's about, I heart S.E.X. with DADDY on the other hand like Cleo has?"

"Do it." Angel bubbles up suddenly. "Oooo! Maybe I should let her do my toenails too."

"Do we really gotta see your boney toes, Momma?" Cleo hopes to spare the entire salon.

"Awww! I was really hoping to write SUCK with an M on my left foot, with a Y to match the M as MY and TOES on the other four."

"OH MY GOD! Let's do that." Heidi burst out laughing. Agreeing to do it Cleo whispered, "Always got your back Sis." Heidi paused to wink, whispering her own silent, "Ditto."

It took a few hours to get perfect but the end result was beautiful artwork. Angel was giddy. Paying the bill, Angel tips Heidi $50. Everyone was happy. As the Teleki girls decided enough was enough they took their leave. Pulling away from the salon they narrowly missed another arrival. Without noticing Cleo, Yushea Matsuda Pedigo parked to enter the salon. With Angel driving it allowed Cleo to text Heidi, their numbers shared through Zach.

"Yushea's coming in. Be careful. I spoke to her earlier. All safe Sis."

Reading the text Heidi rolls her eyes, "Great! Lucky day."

Yushea marched in smiling up a storm, "Hi! I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time. I ran into that girl who got up and left so fast the other day. She's really sweet. Anyways, I felt compelled to come say hi again, our talk the other day meant so much to me. You did say I could drop by anytime."

"Hey, Shea." Heidi took time to wave as she put her paints away, it was getting close to time for her to go home. "No problem, as long as I'm not busy. I'm getting ready to go home here shortly."

"Do you need a ride home?"

"No, my girl Chi Ki is giving me a ride."

"Oh, ok! We should go for drinks sometime."

"Underage, remember? I can drink a Coke though. Just saying."

"Right! My ex...you recall my mentioning Sam? He's opening a new bar uptown next week. If it weren't his grand opening I wouldn't bother going, but I feel the need to be supportive of him. If you'd like to tag along. It's on Friday."

"Can I let you know? Sounds fun."

"I go." Chi Ki meddles, lifting her hand as if asking permission.

"If you'd like to go too that's wonderful." Shea brightens up.

"Let me get back with you Shea. A lot going on for me this next two weeks. Just met my Dad, a guy from the Mall wants me to hear his band, wants me, wants me." She chuckles, "Who doesn't right?"

"If you don't have time I understand."

"Any luck on the ex-hubby?"

"No. But, I thought of a way of finding him. We used to work out together. I need to track down his new gym without it looking like I'm stalking him."

"That would look bad. Don't get too crazy or you might lose your chance to rekindle."

"Oh my God. What would I do without you girls being my voice of reason. Cleo told me pretty much the same. I'll figure this all out and do it wisely." As Mrs. Chang begins to hover yet again, Shea places her palms together apologetically, "Forgive my intrusion." Shea actually teared up at the possibility that she was creating trouble for Heidi. Sensing a bit of guilt Heidi grits her teeth and looks to Chi Ki. Chi Ki rolls her eyes.

"BABS dead anyway. Go."

"I love you Cheeks." She swiftly rushes to hug Mrs. Chang and tells her she will see her in a few days. The elderly woman merely winks at Yushea, letting her know she wasn't really mad over her presence. Dancing around her counter after grabbing her purse Heidi hugged Yushea by the arm. "I will take that ride home."

"Really?"

"Drive Wench, before I change my mind."

Rushing out together she hops into Shea's car, a white Lexus. Shocked by her ride's pristine shape Heidi puckers, "Nice chariot." It was then that she noticed the small photo in a dangling frame from her mirror. A picture of she and Zach on their wedding day. "Is this...?"

"Zach and I? Yes. I dug it out after we met the other day. I'm using it to remain positive. It was better days after all. I found this choker too." She points at her throat, "He bought it just before we parted. Don't ask...it was...during freaky times. Part of what scared me about Zach. He...was evolving, I wasn't ready for that. The man I left him for was...less evolved. So to speak." She fires up her ignition. "Where do you live?"

"Three miles from here. That way." A dramatic point East led Shea out into traffic. In her thoughts Heidi knew the risk. She hoped for Zach's sake that he wasn't home already. It was still early. Ten minutes at worst Shea pulled up out front of the apartment complex. Eying the area she shrugged to herself, it could be worse. Shea was just used to more extravagant living conditions.

"It's not much," Heidi knew her reaction well, "All we can afford."

"I see. I'm not knocking it. Let me know if you want to join me Friday."

"I will. Thanks for the ride Shea. I hope your search for the Ex works out for you."

Door opened Heidi felt compelled to hug the woman before departure. Shea really did seem nice. Mistake or not, she at least made her smile. The future would be tedious at best should she befriend Zach's ex going forward. This could very well end her happy home if he found out. Still, the thrill of the risk made Heidi Baker hornier than hell. She needed Zach's cum, more than ever.

"Bye Yushea." She waved on the curb until she was gone. As soon as she turned Heidi raced to her apartment and ran inside. Clothing removed swiftly she sat with her cell and took a few nude selfies just for the future. Alone she wandered about until daring to venture inside Zach's bedroom. It was unlike her to be nosey, yet she decided that she wanted an intimate adventure and admired his bed. Nibbling her lower lip she found his mattress calling out to her. Crawling in she sits in the middle wondering if she should even be here. It was not her bed, nor did she want a relationship with Zach Pedigo. He was her roommate with one perk, to offer her his cum on a daily routine, feeding her fetish just for kicks. Still, she had felt his dick inside her even if it was just a lingering moment. It felt really good. Too good.

"Fuck I need to cum."

Laying in his bed, her head on his pillow she spreads her legs and begins rubbing her clit. Fingers dipping inside made her tense. She was lost in her world of temptation when she heard the rumble of a motorcycle. That ended her fantasy, out of his bed she sprang and into her own bedroom she ran. Her thoughts were ravenous at the moment, tempted to fire up her vibrator she decided to prolong her hormones and see what kind of mood Tom...Zach was in. Her wait seemed to take forever. Peering out her bedroom window she spotted him wearily trudging along. She knew that he was exhausted. Yet, she needed to act as if she was chipper. A fast run into the living room she turns on some of his music, rather loud. The 80's band Skid Row to be precise. Trotting to her bedroom afterwards she could only wait it out.

"Hurry the fuck up Tom."

Keys jingled.

The wait would be excruciating.