Be My Guest Ch. 11: WIFE COACH

Story Info
Zach's ex-wife Yushea wants him back at any cost.
6.4k words
4.66
12.6k
8
2

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach's ex-wife Yushea wants him back at any cost. Why does Heidi not see that as bad?

*

"I'm so stupid."

Heidi Baker sat in the living room in her turquoise bra and panties waiting on Zach to get back from an errand. She had allowed his ex-wife Yushea to drop her off at home two days ago and the move had made her stressed over it ever since. Between keeping it a secret from Zach about even knowing his ex and the fact that Shea could just show up at any moment and discover their living arrangement would upset both of them. Worse still Zach's girlfriend, more slut on call, Cleopatra Teleki was keeping the same secret. Should either of them spill the beans both would suffer. Depression was hitting home. She should never have risked her home life. Yushea just seemed so...genuine. Learning about Zach's past from her was fun, yet spotty. Shea's choker was definitely Zach's beginning nod toward becoming dominant. He did know how to balance concern and control, yet he was still an enigma, one Heidi adored in such a short amount of time. He gave her what she wanted. Namely, fun and cum, without the sex. Not that she hadn't had close calls with her roommate, but he understood. Now that she had Weaver Kytes in her life Zach slowed his attraction toward sex with her to a minimum. Just cum. No penetrations that failed to venture past insertion, just a lingering fulfillment that she had been conquered. So, why was she continuing to tease him harder than ever?

"So stupid."

As she sat there stewing, curled up on the sofa her cell received a text. Plucking it up from the cushion next to her she smiles, "Weavy." Opening it she reads, "Miss me yet?" She chuckles, "Only until Dad gets home." but instead writes, "You know I do. Our phone sex last night was insane. You had me cumming like crazy."

"Were you really wearing a vibrating egg in your ass and your dildo in your pussy?"

"OH COME ON!!! I sent you a video." She rolled her eyes typing the response.

"Oh crap! I forgot to open it. Hold on...gotta see."

"What a maroon." She recalls the old Bugs Bunny quote. It only took five minutes to reply back with, "I'll never doubt you again. LOL! That was sizzlin' Baby."

"I should break up with you for not watching me sooner."

"Are we going steady? LOL! I thought you liked freedom."

"I'm thinking steady with perks. Are you sure that you were okay with my letting those three guys fuck me in the store you work in?"

"Totally. I'm a freak what can I say? LOL!"

"So, you would want to see me do that again?"

"I said I did. Now who's going braindead?"

"HAHA! I just want to be on the same page Weavy."

"If I'm going to fuck you in front of your Dad that should say something about me. Right?"

"Yes." She giggles then texts, "Who do you want to see me play with?" Biting her lip she awaits an answer.

"Want me to say my whole band? Kismet included? LOL!"

She flares her eyes at the thought. His band was not nearly as cute as he was. Not that she wouldn't. She was loving Weaver's open mind. If he asked her too, she would. Even Kismet. After kissing Nastiya yesterday the bi thing was no longer outruled.

"Only if you fuck Kismet." She adds a razzing emoji.

"I would if she wouldn't stab me to death afterwards. LOL! For you, that is."

"Are you bi?" She tortured him.

"Ummm! Where did that come from?"

"Just...curious. LOL!"

"No."

"For me?" A winking emoji followed.

"Holy shit!!!!! I can't answer that. Only because I've never even considered it. For you? Please don't ask that of me. LOL!"

"Foooooor meeeeee?" Hearts emoji sent him a guilt trip. It was fun making him squirm.

"Fuck it. For you I'd touch my toes. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Awwwwww! He wuvs me. Don't worry your asshole is safe from everyone except me. I might use my toy on that ass though. LOL!"

"Jesus Heidi. I never know when you're serious."

"BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! LOL!"

"Is there anything you won't do? Be honest."

"Probably not. Well, except animals and scat. I've been pissed on. LOL!" She recalls Zach nailing her with a stream as she herself sat on their toilet. While she awaited his next reply the front door opened and Zach came in bearing a small bag of groceries. Pretty much all he could carry on his Harley. Eying him she follows his closure of the door to the kitchen.

"Still wearing underwear I see. I'm still waiting on total nudity to greet me every day." He looks her way as he unpacks his food consisting of fruit, lunchmeat, bread, and cans of chili."

"Fine!" She hops up and unhooks her bra and tosses it on the couch. Turning her back to him she then wiggles her G-string down over her curvy heart shaped ass. That she tossed at him. Catching it he took a healthy inhalation of her scent. "Pervert."

"Takes one to cum on one."

"I think you've said that before. You sniff I gotta text Weaver back." She plops back on the sofa but this time stretches out over the entire couch to look at her cell. Knees fanning wide she played peekaboo with Zach, knowing he was looking right at her sexy pink pussy. With each parting of her thighs she made her hole appear and disappear, mistress of michief she was. Zach after putting his things away took time to remove his work boots then move over toward the couch and lift her upper body to take a seat under her, guiding her back to lay over his lap. She literally ignored him texting Weaver back to his newest reply of "You've been pissed on? Wow! Kind of gross wasn't it?" with, "Not really. It was warm and made me feel fuzzy inside." As she was consumed with texting Weaver, Zach found the TV remote beside the sofa on the end table between sofa and loveseat. Turning on the TV he flipped through what few local channels he could get, not much on outside of local news. Deciding to catch up on greater Seattle he left it there.

"Daddy's home." She wrote back to Weaver, "Couch potato. LOL!"

Reading her text over her chest, Zach plopped his left hand right on her tit and lightly played with it. She flared her eyes at his presuming it was alright to do so without permission. Leaning her head back she scowled at Zach, "Does that belong to you?"

"At this moment...yes. We agreed to being able to touch one another if memory serves."

"Oh, yeah! Squeeze away." She giggled and turned her attention back on Weaver. The trouble was Zach was pinching and tugging at her nipple giving her goosebumps. "Dammit Tom." She quivered trying to text Weaver. He persisted by releasing her tit and fanning his fingers along her upper chest bordering on her neckline. Slipping his hand around her throat he tilted her head back to look at him. "What are you up to Codger?"

"Looking at those beautiful eyes of yours."

"I never noticed this before, we have the same color eyes." She studying his, "Maybe you really are my Dad." She chuckles, his grip on her throat tightening just a bit. "Ummm! You're not a serial killer are you?"

"Stabbed your Cheerios box when you weren't looking. I just enjoy taunting you Brighteyes."

"Aw! Same here Blackeyes. Don't make me punch you." A laugh between them Zach merely kept his palm on her throat without squeezing and watched the news. She let him and continued texting Weaver. "Dad's being mean to me." She adds a pouting emoji then shows it to Zach before sending it.

"You're getting awful clingy to this Dad thing. I'm not your Dad."

"Keeping in character so I never slip up in case Walter comes knocking. So, how is Khloe? You two still getting along?"

"Kayla never told you about Iron Jacks?"

"Not really. Why? She fall off a cardio bike?"

"You know she didn't. You two are glued at the hip. Can't tell me you haven't text one another."

"All she said was she got laid."

"Guy named Andy, he's one of the attendents, glorified towel boy."

"She said best time ever. I guess that rules out when you and her got frisky in your bed with Nasty. Andy must have something you don't."

"Khloe." He laughed.

"What? Khloe?" Her head tilted back against his chest as his hand on her neck caressed her cheek, she enjoyed his touch with an expectant answer.

"Yeah, I sent Kayla home with Khloe."

"WHAT?" She tried to sit up shocked but he held her firmly in his embrace. "She really is into girls too. Wow! She...didn't tell me."

"Let her find herself then I'm sure she won't stop chattering about it." She frowned at him knowing he was right. She would hush until her sister brought it up. She knew about Kayla and Nasty, but not about Khloe. Why was she being kept in the dark? Especially, when she gave Kayla the cell number of Kismet. It didn't rest well, not that Khloe was anything bad. There must have been more to their story that she just wasn't ready to talk about. All in good time.

"Weaver says to tell you to be nice or he won't invite you to the wedding."

"Wedding?" He winced, "You getting hitched?"

"Not even. His gig at some wedding he's playing at next Saturday. I even bought...well three guys bought a few new clothes to perfect my Punk look. Just for Weavy."

"Three guys? Say what?"

"I'll show you." She pulls up the video she had made for Weaver and held it over her head for him to watch, his hand returning to her tit for more playfulness. As he took in her three Amigo's he heard Nasty cry out in the background.

"Was that Nasty?"

"Yep. She fucked the store salesman behind the counter."

"I've created a monster."

"Hate to tell you Old man, but Nasty was a monster long before you. Jealous?"

"Nope. If she wants more she'll come get it."

"You know she will. She's just carefree." She feels Zach's hand roll further down over her belly and finger her belly button, making her giggle and kick her feet at the ticklish sensations, "Stop that." He did, in favor of his roaming hand finding her clit. "Stop that too." She laughed. Not in the cards, he rubbed her clit knowing just how to make her squirm. "Dammit Tom." She didn't fight him, retaining her grip on her cell so that he could watch the three guys take turns fucking her for short intervals then join forces to cum on her ass. She whimpered at his persistent massage, the video shaking in her hand. Breathing heavily she jumped as his massaging fingers lowered further and sank two large fingers up inside her pussy. "STOP THAT." She tried to rise only for his free hand to clamp around her neck again.

"Nope. My treat. Weavy just text you. Tell him I said I'll be mean if I want to."

"Fuck that feels good Tom. Isn't this classified fucking?" She panted at his deep insertions digging for her G-spot. "Touching is not penetration."

"I put that silver bullet in you with my hands. No different. I had my dick in this watering hole too. Ordering me to stop?"

"No. But...fuck."

"Daddy knows best Pumpkin." He chuckled.

Exhaling loudly, she set about trying to focus on Weaver. Texting him, "I can't wait to fuck you." Sharing her text with Zach she sent it. Zach grinned at her as she stared up into his eyes, "I can't wait to fuck you too, Pumpkin."

"That wasn't meant for you asshole." She laughed then expressed her enjoyment of his fingers, "I'm so gonna jack your lantern."

"Tell me you don't like what I'm doing."

"I don't...want you to stop." She whimpered pelting the couch with her fist.

"Cum for Daddy." He winked.

"Almost there...DADDY. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She arched her back and squirted all over her bra in the couch cushion under her. Feeling her pussy clench around his fingers he fucked her that much harder until she screamed out, "TOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!" A second flood of hot juices stormed his knuckles. Riled up hormonally she convulses over him as he releases her and trickles her own wetness all over her tummy and chest. She pouted heavily and sneered back at him before rising up and moving to the furthest portion of the couch. Curling up in a ball she just texted Weaver more. She didn't say a word, nor give him any further dirty looks. He caught what was left of the newscast.

"Sam's Club. A new nightclub opening up, sounds fun. How Wally World is letting him get away with stealing their outlet name I'll never know." Zach acknowledged the news until the reporter brought the owner forward, "So much for that. Sam Orlan." On camera talking stood a large man with dark hair and a goatee, sporting a Seattle Mariner's jersey. Well groomed he even looked wealthy. A gold watch gave anyone who studied him a clue.

"Who's Sam Orlan?" Heidi decided to forgive and forget, hardly forget.

"My ex-wife's last beau. She saw him off and on when we were married. She ended up with him. The guy is loaded. She likes money. Wonder if they're still together?"

"Have you thought about finding her and asking?"

"Fuck that. I'm happier without her darkness. Y'know, if she just would not have lied about other men we might have worked things out. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her."

"People do change Tom."

"Want me to change Dove?"

"No." She tries not to laugh. "I just think people can change for the good if they realize how wrong they were."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Across town within that new bar Sam Orlan sat in his club drinking alone. A bottle of Scotch and a tumbler his only company, until there was a knock on a window next to him. Outside stood the gorgeous Yushea Pedigo, name kept. She too looked very lonely. Sam scowled at seeing her shyly wave at him. It should have been his new girlfriend Cassidy. She however being a flight attendant was off on an overseas flight to Tokyo.

Kicking back the last swallow in his tumbler Sam stood up and walked to the front door unlocking it. Shea met him there and offered a pouty look. Regardless of them having ended their relationship he still looked her over from head to toe, in her tight white leggings and white camisole. She always looked and smelled nice.

"We're over with Shea. Why are you here?"

"I'm not here to win you back Sam. I...I want to find Zach and make things work, if that's possible."

"Doesn't explain why you're here." He refused to let her enter, baring her way with a muscular arm.

"I...need your help. You owe me that much for your affairs."

"Just like you owe Zach that much for playing with me and a half dozen other guys. Turn about is fair play they say. I'm with Cassidy now. She doesn't mind sharing so we're better for each other."

"I...might have been alright if you had talked to me about it." Shea sighed.

"Doesn't matter. Good luck with Zach."

"That's where I need your help. Do me one last favor? Please?"

"What?" He growled shaking his head.

"Find him and put him on your VIP guest list for opening night. Give me a chance Sam. I want to reach out and fix the past. You knew him from your Hockey games."

"Lost track after he found out about you and me. What makes you think he would even accept any invite from me?"

"I just don't want it to look like I'm stalking him. A meet on opening night here I can at least try. If I fail I'll move on."

"No clue where he is these days Shea." He shrugged.

"I was thinking, he loved going to the gym to work out. You know a few gym owners, maybe make some calls?"

"What's in it for me?" Looking her over a second time he realized lonliness sucked so close to his grand opening on Friday. Cassidy wouldn't even be there being on call all the time for the Airlines. Of course, he had other options, none available at this time of night. He decides to let her in. Locking up he motions her to his table and goes to get another clean glass. Pouring her a thin shot she just accepted it and shared a simple toast, "Here's to my new club and your new life. Hopefully with Zach."

"That's sweet of you Sam." He looks over his cell phone for gym owners and locates his candidates. Three to be precise. "It's a longshot I know. Thank you Sam."

He stands behind her as he dials, toying with her hair as she leers up at him over her shoulder, uncertain what to make of his attentiveness. Tolerance kept him on the phone so she accepted his stroking of her raven hair, thankful that she didn't get her planned perm. Her new friend Cleopatra talking her out of making a mistake was smart.

"Darren? Hey, it's Sam Orlan, I'm looking for an old friend name of Zach Pedigo. You know him by chance? He's a gym fanatic. No? That's fine Buddy. Thanks. Oh, drop by the club opening night I'll give you a free drink. See you then." He hangs up, "No go." He lays a palm on her shoulder patting it. She just took it as comfort and to not give up. A warm smile shared he tried another number. After a second failed attempt he drags her camisole strap off of her left shoulder and squeezes her shoulders as if a backrub to relax her. A third call dialed still finds no answers. This time he sweeps her right strap off of her shoulder and her camisole drifts down over her bare breasts. She trembled heavily at it's escape.

"Sam? What are you doing?" Pulling her top up she found him leaning down to kiss her neck, his fingers fighting her attempt to bring her straps back up. "Sam, stop." She whimpers at how good his kisses to her neckline were. "You said we were over. I agreed."

"You're still the sexiest bitch in Seattle." He lifts his lips away just long enough to compliment her.

"I...Sam...I can't do this. I've made up my mind to find Zach. I really do want to make things right between us, better or worse." She forces herself out of her chair as he grabs her from behind and yanks her blouse down to her waist, moving one hand up to squeeze her breast, the other to claim her throat. Tears began to well up in her eyes, "Sam, please stop." The liquor was taking control over Sam Orlan, his need for sex making him more aggressive than she was used to. This wasn't the man that she used to have feelings for, slightly still did. If not for their history she might cry rape. She still felt something for him if not love. Forcing her to face him he picks her up like a rag doll and sits her on his table top and clutches her throat again forcing her to fall back as he moved between her legs to lean over her and devour her chest, nipple to nipple, sucking, tugging, biting. "Sam...please don't."

His free hand slides beneath the front of her leggings and finds her cunt amid thin pubic hair, fingering her as his lips feasted upon her. Her struggles waning she just lets him have his way. Getting her off with his fingers he drags them free and plants them gruffly in her mouth. "Taste what I taste." Seconds of feeding her later he pulls back and yanks her leggings over her ass and down to her ankles. Zeroing in on her pussy Sam Orlan ate her out like a bestial animal. She found herself lost in the moment and crying her eyes out at the same time. His tongue felt entirely too good.

Hearing him unfastening his pants she panics and begins to fight until Sam riles his temper and slaps her in the face for the first time ever. Booze was not keeping his mind rational. Pants dropped he drags her from the tables edge and rolls her over, his hand gripping her hair and holding her upper body down on the table, chest crushing against the wooden table top. Ramming his cock inside her cunt he fucked her really hard.

"You deserve this you fucking whore. This is for Zach too."

Bawling hysterically she pleads for Sam to let her go. From cunt to ass and back he took her holes. At points she enjoyed herself, each time Zach's face flashing before her eyes. Maybe she did deserve this. Maybe Zach would even destroy her like Sam was doing. Her ass slapped hard over a dozen times Yushea Pedigo cums hard over his dick. Within her thoughts all she could do was apologize to Zach. Nutting hard inside her pussy Sam lost all energy and collapsed back into a chair, leaving her to spasm under the effects of a multiple orgasm. A few too many unwanted orgasms. Afraid to move she finally gets the courage and dresses herself, stumbling away toward the door with her purse.

12