Be My Guest Ch. 11: WIFE COACH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be here opening night." Sam bellowed as she cried. While the sex was always great with Sam, this time it was too...

"I'll be there." She choked up and let herself out.

At the door just before Shea exitted Sam had an ounce of sympathy.

"Iron Jack's."

"What?" She sniveled.

"Zach frequents Iron Jack's. That last call gave me the info. I just felt like keeping it to myself. Go get your man. I'll send him an invite to the gym."

"Thank you..." She wanted to curse but just limped off to her car. Inside Yushea just sat and cried. "Zach...please want me again."

Sitting there with her Lexus running she lifts her cell and locates a number. Not 911, which technically she should have called, yet Sam was drunk, and did help her find Zach, forgiveness this time. Instead she calls someone for the very first time.

Back at Zach and Heidi's apartment Heidi had finally said goodnight to Weaver and began yawning. Zach was just stepping out of the shower and drying off as he walked to the kitchen nude. Pouring a glass of cold water from a pitcher he looked over at Heidi who appeared zoned out.

"You okay?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"My real Dad. All of this play talk has me wondering just what he was like. My Mom just won't tell me. He must have been really horrible for her to refuse to let me in on his name even."

"That's tough. I'm getting used to you calling me Dad. Surrogate if you want."

"Aww! That's sweet of you Fingerman."

Chuckling Zach took a healthy drink then decided to head for bed. She stretched vibrantly forcing him to stop in his tracks to watch her chest extend out.

"Need jizz?" He smirked.

"Always Old Timer. Might take a rain check tonight though. Wearing my own cum kind of tides me over. Tomorrow?"

"Every night after. Night kid."

"Night Pops."

As he closed his bedroom door Heidi's cell rang. Looking at the caller her eyes bulged, "Oh crap. It's Yushea. Good thing Zach went to bed. Imagine if she had called when I was showing Zach my video earlier. He would have seen her name pop up and I'd be tossed out into the street. Gotta be more careful." Deciding to answer she spoke in whispers. "Hello?" as if she had been asleep.

"Heidi?" Shea cried, her sobbing evident.

"Yushea? Are you crying?"

"Yes. I need a shoulder. Can I stop by?"

Eyes bulging she panics pacing in a circle, "My Dad's up. I don't want him to ask a million questions."

"Meet me outside?"

"Let me get dressed. Tell you what...there's an allnight diner three blocks from here. Let me call Cheeky and have her come get me. She's supportive of you too. Give me thirty minutes?"

"I know the diner. We passed it when I took you home. Thank you."

"No problem. See you then." Hanging up she pulled her hair, "Fuck! Did she see Zach with Cleo or Khloe? Man this is messed up." Dialing her friend from the nail salon Chi Ki alias Cheeky the rings landed in voicemail, "Chi N.A. mean Not Available. Funny huh? Leave massage at parlor, I get back to you." Wincing at her friends humor she shook her head. Hanging up Heidi just got dressed in sweats and took off walking. This late at night it was risky, creeps were always in the shadows, luckily the streets were well lit up. At the diner she spots Yushea's Lexus and walks past it into the restaurant. Finding Shea in a booth she steps past the Hostess pointing and joins Shea, sliding into the bench across from her.

"You came."

"Hard." She thought of Zach's fingers in her, "Shoot! Not the time Freak. Be a buddy." Her thoughts becoming voice she reaches over and palms Shea's hands, "Talk to me."

"I know where to find Zach."

"What? Where?" Fear crept up, did she know her address?

"He goes to Iron Jack's gym. My ex Sam..." She trembles at his name, "...made calls. Sam is going to invite him to the grand opening of his club. I'm so...scared."

"Of Zach?"

"Yes. No. Sam...took advantage of me." She wept harder, "I told him I wanted to rekindle with Zach and he did me the favor of tracking him down, but..."

"Were you raped?" Heidi bulges her eyes, gripping Shea's hands tighter.

"I...suppose so. I...he was really drunk. It just wasn't what I wanted. I mean Sam is a good man...just not tonight. All I could think about was that I was betraying Zach yet again. I was just getting over Sam. I'm sure he will call me in the morning and apologize. Trust me Heidi, it's okay. I think I deserved it, like Sam said, he even told me this is for what I did to Zach. It...hurt."

"Do you need a doctor?"

"Not that kind of hurt, I'm fine. My soul aches, I'm more terrified than ever to see Zach again."

"This makes me sad." Heidi pouts just as her cell buzzes. Pulling her right hand away from Shea she reaches into her hoodie pouch for her cell. "It's Cheeky." She shares the message with Yushea, "Why you wake me Bitch?" Shea actually smiled.

"You walked here in the dark?"

"Ehhh! Ran actually. You can give me a ride back. I just didn't want my Dad to ask who you were and why you were upset."

"I understand. I don't want to intrude."

"He's just a grumpy old man."

"Do you think I should let Sam invite Zach to his club after what he did to me? Am I being stupid?"

"You know Sam better than me. I guess if you vouch for him it's on you. My advice? Don't go near him alone again. Just in case."

"The timing was just...strangely I liked the roughness, I just wish...it hadn't been with Sam."

"With Zach?" Heidi explored Shea's reaction, seeing her wearing her choker again, having put it on after being with Sam.

"Zach would get rough too. He always complimented it with tenderness afterwards, he was really wonderful at balancing both sides of the coin."

"Are you okay going home alone?"

"Yes. My apartment is gated. I would have to buzz Sam in if he came over. Of course, he did pay my lease up for six months, part of our separation. It wasn't like we were married, yet he took care of me after we split. His new girlfriend Cassidy wasn't happy he did that. He just wanted me to get on my feet. Thankfully my Lexus is paid off already. I need a job here soon."

"If there's anything I can do Yushea..."

"Call me Shea? I prefer it. Zach called me that."

"Gotcha." Chi Ki texts again, "I give you Crotching Tiger, Hidden Dragqueen if you no call me back." Laughing at Cheeky's text she again shows it to Shea who shares in her amusement. The second Heidi withdraws her cell another text came in. "Oh shit!" Heidi swallows coughing, "It's Zach."

"What did Cheeky say that time?"

"It wasn't Cheeky. It's my Dad. I didn't tell him I was leaving the apartment." His message was far different with, "You slip out with the Punk guy?" She took a second to reply, "Yep. Sex in his band van. It's a quicky I'll be in after I cum hard. Nosey!" With a razzing emoji.

This was getting too close for comfort. Heidi felt claustrophobic between exes.

"I'm sorry I drug you out this late. I'm so very blessed to have made a friend as caring as you are."

"Don't mention it. I'm here for you."

"Hungry? The least I can do is buy you a bite."

"Ummm? Maybe something...creamy." She eyes the baby billboards on their table.

"Milkshake? Sundae?"

"Shake, two straws?"

"Absolutely." Shea calls a waitress over and they decide on a strawberry shake. Within minutes they were giggling over competing straws. In a strange flash in her dirrty little mind, Heidi Baker saw she and Shea sucking two dicks instead of two straws. "What the fuck?" Heidi stopped sucking on her straw and sat back. Shea noting her troubled look had to ask. "You alright?"

"Yeah...just tired. Long week with two jobs. I just found a boyfriend. Dealing with my stepsister. Lotta stress."

"And, I'm adding to it. I feel terrible."

"No. I like you Shea, if I didn't I wouldn't be here now."

"I feel very close to you. Strange I know. So, your parents are divorced and remarried?"

"Mom did. I...just found my Dad actually." Heidi froze up inside, maybe it was brain freeze from her shake. She hated lying to Shea and Zach, but what was she to do? She adored both of them. Was this what it was like to be from a broken home? "Speaking of, I better go. Thanks for the shake."

"Let me pay up and I'll drive you home."

Slipping from their booth they walk to the cashier and pay the check. A swift ride three blocks home Heidi unfastens her seatbelt and pauses to reach over and hug Shea. The woman sighed at the girls affectionate soul. What was really happening was Heidi feeling guilt. Once Shea tracked down Zach at Iron Jack's all hell was going to break loose. There would be plenty of hurt coming on all sides. She needed to just fess up.

"Call me if you need me." Heidi informed Shea just before closing her door. Walking up the sidewalk she paused to watch Yushea drive away. Turning back she glances over into the parking lot and spots a familiar electric car.

"Cheeky?"

After a close look at her car and not finding her friend Heidi raced upstairs to her apartment and walked in on Zach and Cheeky talking on the couch.

"There's my bitch." Cheeky pepped up, "Where you go? You no call back. I worry."

"I called you? Must have butt dialed you by accident." She hid the truth.

Suspicious Cheeky scowls at Zach, "You spank. She out after curfew."

Zach chuckled sitting there in his sweat pants like the day he and Heidi first met. Sure enough there was his tentpole erection. Heidi shook her head laughing, "Really? Did you order Chinese?"

"I here. He can order me all he want." Cheeky rubs Zach's leg.

"She's funny. Actually, I did order some Lo Mein. Duk Fu should be here any minute."

"Awesome. I bet Cheeky can do that noodle trick on the first try." Heidi razzed her buddy.

"Me talented. I show you if you like." She wags her brows at Zach.

"I thought you were going to bed." Heidi points at Zach.

"Wide awake now. Blame her for pounding on our door."

"Me want in." Cheeky wags her brows a second time then playfully adds, "You want in?"

"Now that there is an offer I can't refuse."

"Oh my God! I'm going to go change I'll be back."

"Here! Take your bra to your room with you." Zach lifts it from the cushion next to him. "Panties are in the kitchen." Shocked by his evilness Heidi growls at him and retrieves both articles of clothing, "You two enjoy. Tell Duk Fu hi for me."

"You no share noodle?" Cheeky smirked.

"On a diet. See you at work tomorrow." Mumbled on her way to her bedroom Heidi adds, "Not Available, my ass." Heidi Baker stripped and hit her futon mattress in record time. Lights out, alarm set, cell in hand. A fast blown kiss to Weaver, a hug to Shea, and a texted "Goodnight Mommy." to her Mother, Heidi rolled over in an attempt to drift off to sleep.

In the living room Chi Ki admired Zach's tent and winked at him, "You have big eggroll."

"All he needs is some dipping sauce."

A knock on the door Zach hops up, his tent wagging before her eyes. Answering the door the ever faithful delivery man Duk Fu politely greets Zach then looks over at Chi Ki, his eyes dancing at the girls beauty. Instant fireworks lead Cheeky to leave her seat and step next to Zach. "Me go now. I come back another time."

"What? You're tipping Duk Fu then."

"No. He tip me. Bye Mister Zach." A blown kiss later Zach stood in awe.

"She ditched me for the delivery guy. What the hell?"

Not every girl was after Tom Hardy. Some preferred take out, the opposite direction. Closing his door he turned to see Heidi Baker laying on the couch curled up.

"I thought you were going to sleep."

"Tossed and turned. Got up. I heard Cheeky leave you hanging."

"Definitely not hanging." He looks down at his boy Hardy cocked high and mighty.

"Sharing those noodles?"

"I forgot fortune cookies."

"Future's not looking bright anyways."

"Something wrong?" He rested the food on the coffee table and sat down on the couch behind her, his palm touching her bare hip.

"A friend of mine..." She starts to open up about Yushea but loses her nerve. Switching it up she finished with, "...just left my Dad high and dry."

"My gut says Cheeky will come back around one of these days. She's more into her own I guess."

"Lose the sweats Old Man. Raincheck ripped up. I need to smile."

Nodding he stood up and took his sweats off and sat back down. Stroking his dick as Heidi watched from her curled up position she pouted and sat up easing under his arm to snuggle.

"This is new? What's wrong?"

"Remember our deal?"

"No lying to each other?"

She stares at his dick then closes her eyes to make up her mind on truth or secrets. Sighing she chooses the secrets.

"No. The other deal."

"Touching? Kissing on?"

"That's the one." Heidi lifted away from his armpit and crawled over his lap facing him, his behemoth cock behind her ass. Kissing Zach dead on the lips she fueled her restrained passions and just made out with him, tongues swirling and moaning into each others mouthes. Behind her Zach stroked his cock faster and faster. After a good five minutes of Frenching, Zach rolled her over on to the couch and began kissing her throat, her chest, both nipples softly licked and tenderly sucked on. The final destination her lips again. She melted into his attentions. "Ohhh, Tom." escaped her exhales as his lips stormed her throat, chin, earlobes. Still favoring his cock Zach realized his time of detonation and lifts over her to pepper her belly in his load. She tensed up everywhere, toes curling, back arching, knees rubbing along Zach's hips. Easing away he allowed her hands to spread his jizz over her body, even her chin.

"Low Mein?"

"I needed that more than I thought." She whispered, dragging him back down into another steamy kiss. The hotter the kisses the more Zach needed to jerk again. "Put it in me. Just, don't thrust. Like you did before."

"Only the head. I'm gonna jerk off into you."

"Yes. Do it Tom."

He lifts to his knee and hikes her right leg over his shoulder, then guides Hardy in to her hole. Panting heavily at his entry she palms his chest while he jerks off at an incredibly awkward angle.

"You coming around to me?"

"Don't ruin the moment."

"What about your Rocker Boy?"

"Shush! Just cum in me Tom."

"Working on it Dove."

Pampering him as he begins groaning she nudges him deeper without asking for it. A ball of sweat Zach just rams it in her just as he explodes. A shrill scream from Heidi's lips threw her body into a greedy spasm. Even after plunging balls deep and cumming, he still didn't thrust. Lingering there to catch his breath and let her bask in her orgasm there was an electricity sound in the air. As both of them relaxed Zach pulled out and stretched out over her, kissing her everywhere, her mind lost to his adoration she merely caressed his back with her nails, her toes teasing his calves.

A finality of merging lips he kissed her for three more minutes then lifted away. Picking her up in his arms he again carried her to her bedroom laying her down softly. A kiss on the forehead he covered her up.

"Night Kid."

"Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"That...was..."

"You shush now. Go to sleep."

"Save me some Low Mein."

Smirking he closed her door. After he had walked away she jumped up and opened her door back up. Open invitation always, within reason. Returning to her bed she looked at her cell for replies to earlier texts. Weaver kissed her back. Mom hugged her daughter. Shea?

"I miss Zach."

"Me too Shea. Me too."

She still felt stupid.

12