Be My Guest Ch. 14: GETTING cOFFee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, let me get this straight, open marriage? You do what and whom you want, and I do who I want? We meet in the middle for dinner and a movie?"

"I'm not saying I'd be with Zach every day, he has...his own life. His other toys. He might not even want..." Before she can finish her sentence Nick sits up and cups a hand over her mouth to silence her.

"I'm good. I'd rather you do this with Zach than some stranger I don't know. Can you swear to no strangers?" She nods yes in her vocal captivity, "UNLESS..." Her eyes flare up at the thoughts of others, "...Zach is there to keep you safe." A slow retreat of his hand he awaits her response.

"I can have sex with other men as long as Zach...?" She recalls how dominant his behavior was in leading Petra and Khloe, then the final three man bukkake over Heidi. It made Iris tremble with excitement. That was the beginning spark that activated her inner most demons.

"I must be crazy to even go along with this shit. In most cases this is relationship suicide."

"Not crazy. It makes me worship you that much more Nick."

"Worship?"

She fidgets a bit before her next word, "I made a promise to never lie to you, or keep anything from you. There is something in my past I was hesitant to bring up, before now, mainly because I wasn't sure you could understand certain things."

"Wonderful." He rolls his eyes as she claims his hands.

"Calm down. I love you for you."

"Obviously something about me doesn't meet your dietary needs."

"Someday...you might grow to be more like Zach." Hopefully optimistic, yet she knew deep down that would never happen.

"I get it Iris, you dug his bitch control. I'm not naïve. What were you hesitant to tell me?"

"Very much." She shivered at the word control, "You know I'm a wild child even at 28. When I was 21 I met a man that...took control. I loved it, even the bondage."

"Hardcore?"

"Only with him, he never shared me, which secretly I wanted...needed, yet he was brilliant in other ways so I remained faithful. It was when I asked him to share me that I ruined it all. He became brutal suddenly, bondage became torture in a bad way. I took it for months until I finally couldn't...so I moved from L.A to Seattle."

"So telling me you want to be shared made you think I'd get brutal?"

"It's not in your DNA Nick. I...just didn't feel you could cope. You're surprising me."

"Dominance is a turn on. Bondage iffy?"

"Both make me very happy, being beaten does not. I was young and accepted it until I...couldn't anymore. I need true love to go along with it. You give me love, Zach can give me dominance."

"Best of both worlds. Maybe I'll take notes."

"Be yourself Nick. Just let me be me as well, and I'll make you a good wife."

"Yet, you let him remove my ring from your finger."

"I shouldn't have, I couldn't resist him. I already apologized, well I tried to."

"I know, just evaluating things. How about this...? Let's use your rock as a signal. He put it on his dresser out of reach. If you go to him leave your ring at home, I'll get some kind of worship idol you can place the ring on as our own offering of respect. That way I never worry about you because I'll know where you are. Once I have a wedding band I'll do the same if I'm with another woman. Fair?"

"You just took my breath away. YES NICK!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I swear I'll make you the happiest man alive."

"You better or..." He scowls trying to decide how best to finish his thoughts.

"...or, you will punish me?" She wiggles an eye brow playfully inviting change in his normally jovial personality, expressing a hint to take charge more often himself, not that she wanted that from him all that much. She favored Zach Pedigo in that area. Long live Zach. Long last Zach. Her thoughts were exploring the possibilities, praying Zach was on the level with what he offered. She was drunk last night, so was he. Careful pondering led her astray. "With all of the girls Zach has this might be a one time thing anyway, right?"

"Only one way to find out."

"How is that?"

Nick slips away from her and crawls out of bed to obtain his cell from a charging dock. Setting up his camera to record them he slides back in next to her, motioning her to snuggle under his armpit, their heads nearly cheek to cheek. "Follow my lead." He jests.

"Try saying that without laughing and I might not need Zach." She giggles then flares her eyes, "NO...I NEED ZACH." A soft smile of regret enters her voice, not wanting Nick to think badly of her asperations.

"Shut up and let me talk first, then I'll turn the phone over to you. Tell him exactly how you feel, what you want."

"What if...I don't want to hurt you Baby."

"Too late... I'll survive. As long as I know this is just...sex...nothing more, I can work on my doubts."

"Never doubt me Nicky. I...just need...more."

"Oh, I'll get you more Princess." He laughs, "Just because I rarely show you any form of aggression doesn't mean I can't be sneaky. You do realize I know a lot of wealthy people in Seattle and Vancouver. If I wanna get you laid..." She bubbles up briefly and palms his lips.

"I need more than that Nicky. I...need to be showed off...dare I say it...humiliated."

"Huh? Why would you want that?"

"The man I mentioned from Los Angeles? He humiliated me quite often, he would never share me but he did like stripping me in public, making me...masturbate for people. On occasion, touched just never shared via intercourse."

"So, you like being naked in public? Why am I just now learning things like this?"

"Fear Nicky. I love you and I don't want to lose what we have together. I just...withheld things until I knew you could handle my past."

"What else is being kept hidden?"

"Nothing dark, I just really like being dominated and used sexually. Are we still doing video for Zach?"

"Processing, but yeah. Am I allowed to make rules?"

"If you ask me then I beg of you to not set any rules outside of wearing my ring, or you wearing yours. I would prefer freedom of any rules between you and I."

"What about Zach?"

"I will obey anything and everything that man tells me."

"So, if he told you to slap me across the face?"

"I would do it, however I would hope you slapped me back. Only to be fair."

"That's just fucking batshit crazy Iris."

"You asked. Would you rather take back my engagement ring and kick me to the curb?"

"Not yet." He chuckles nervously, "Let's try not to think like that. Let this shit sink in Irish."

"Do you think Zach is awake?"

"Fuck the video. I'm calling him." Nick takes a deep breath and hits dial. The conversation would be interesting.

Back at Zach and Heidi's apartment...

"How do I look?"

Zach Pedigo notes Khloe Vaughn step into his room, Heidi directly behind to seek her own fashion approval. Khloe still wore her stretchy white micro mini skirt but her blouse had been replaced with a laced up white bustier style halter that propped her massive breasts into bulging melons. Her skin shining through in the front only pleasantly detained her flesh by the lacing. The top rode high on her waist offering a perfect belly button with a trinket dangling from it.

"Beautiful. Now that's what I'm talking about. Invest in more outfits like this."

"What makes you think I don't have a closet full of outfits similar to these? I enjoy looking sexy. Trust me Mas...Mister Pedigo...I'm never going to dress frumpy when in your presence. You have my word."

"What about me Daddio?" Heidi stepped from behind Khloe wearing a tight mini dress in purple, her butt cheeks barely covered, one good stretch and out they would pop. Her own frontal was laced down between her tits but stopping before her belly, it was just enough to flaunt her own large breasts in all the right places, cleavage above and at her sides.

"Looking good Dove."

At the doorway stood Weaver Kytes exploring both girls, "Are we going for coffee or dancing?"

"You complaining Kid?" Zach fastens the belt around his jeans. Wearing a black tank top that revealed the sides of his ribs showing off his musculature, Zach was pretty damned sexy himself. A grey leather jacket accented his stature.

"Nope. Just checking...them out."

"Mmmm!" Khloe nibbled her lower lip, "My sister will scold me for dressing like this on a Sunday morning. She's..."

"Let me guess...bible thumper?"

"Oh no! Kyndal is just more conservative than I am. She's beautiful, just reserved."

"I saw a picture of her sister. Heck I might date her." Heidi smirks at Weaver, "You mind?"

"I think we've gotten past the jealousy thing." Weaver chuckled, "Do what you want, just find time for me."

"Always! Dad? I think I really like Weaver." She stuck her tongue out at Zach.

"You have my blessing Kid. I only have one rule. You hurt my baby...I'll shave that mohawk of yours and glue it to your ass. Then you can sing PONY PONY instead of MONY MONY."

"Haha!" Weaver rolled his eyes, he had heard every Billy Idol razz since knowing these people.

"Awwww! My Little Pony." Heidi pouted playfully and eased into Weaver's arms to kiss him. He devoured her lips.

"Another thing Pony Boy...fulfill that fetish of hers whenever you can."

"The...fetish? You mean...?"

"Cum on me lots." Heidi bounces in step expressing a giddiness of expectation going forwards in their relationship.

"Just me?" He laughs.

"Ooooo! I love it when you tease. Just...not Wayne and Garth? I really don't want to envision Mike Myers and Dana Carvey."

"Wayne and Garth?" Zach winces.

"My bass player and lead guitar." Weaver sighed, "Pervs, they're always chasing my mom."

"His mom is a stripper Dad. Maybe you should go watch her sometime." Heidi laughs.

"Never know. She hot Kid? I still haven't seen this pic of your sister Kyn." He redirects his comments between Weaver and Khloe. Both of them swiftly lift their cells up to explore their photo gallery for the perfect pictures. Khloe had her photo album easier to access having just shown Heidi. Lifting up the cell toward Zach as he threw on aftershave he admired the two bathing beauties, having recalled Khloe mentioning their island vacation together. Kyndal looked quite a lot like Khloe only with blond streaks in her brunette hair, both long in mane. Kyndal however had a few extra pounds on her sister, her tits actually larger than Khloe's. It was easy to see the modesty difference between siblings. Kyndal's bikini was fuller compared to Khloe's string bikini. Still Zach nodded his approval, "Cute." Khloe explored his expression to discover if he truly found her sister appealing. Of course he did.

Stepping further into the bedroom Weaver poised his own cell over Khloe's shoulder, "Might as well show you two pics. Family pic and mom on stage." Zach took his cell from him to get a closer look at his Mom and Dad together, "That's about three years old. My Dad comes and goes. I think you can see why."

"Biker?"

"Yeah! He's patched in with an MC named Tribal Welders." He grins, "Dad's an underwater welder. He's also half Native American and camps out at the Tulalip Reservation to keep up with my Grampa. I know I don't look Indian outside of the mohawk."

"So, your ole' man's Indian and your mom white?" Zach winced looking at his mom in the family photo.

"Yep. Met Mom in a strip club." He sighed, "Some things never change." An assisted swipe of his cell screen shared his mother wearing next to nothing, only a G-string thong and feather in her hair. "Feather's a gift from my Grampa. She wears it faithfully on stage. Her stage name is actually Feather. Real name is Jacki."

"What's your Dad's name?"

"Solomon but everyone calls him Solo."

Heidi snorts, "Solo Kytes? Isn't that contradictory?"

"Whatever." Weaver palms her forehead as she tried to avoid him.

"She does have a point." Khloe grinned sheepishly.

"You make fun of my Dad to his face and see how that goes."

"Your Mom reminds me of Jaclyn Smith of Charlies Angels back in the day. Before your time, almost mine." Zach chuckles, "Boob job it looks like."

"Dad wanted her to look all pornstar. Worked well on the stage I guess, we live in a pretty nice house."

"So why do you drive a beater van when you're rich?" Heidi frowned.

"I never said rich, just comfy. I like my van it serves the band well. Now my mom, she drives the red Camaro."

"Alright freaks, I need my morning coffee. You two following me and Khloe?"

"Yep! I wanna come back and change into my punk rock look for Weaver." Heidi reveals.

"You can change in the van on the way."

"True. Okay I can bring my outfit along. You taking the bike Pops?"

"Yep! I'm not even trying to squeeze into Khloe's matchbox car. It's nice out today and traffic might as well enjoy her ass." Khloe smiles vibrantly as Zach winks at her, "That skirt rides high."

"Absolutely." She turns to Heidi then lifts her skirt up over her cheeks to let Zach rub her behind. "No panties as ordered."

"Me neither." Heidi giggles, "Weaver never ordered me out of any, I prefer fresh air." She hikes her own dress just to let Weaver rub her own bottom in front of Zach. An extended razz of her tongue toward her roommate was meant to tease him. She knew how badly he wanted her. Their openness becoming more and more touchy feely.

"Better slap that ass before I do Kid. She needs a good spanking."

"So weird." Weaver winces then slaps the blond beauty on the bottom, "Getting used to it Zach."

"No choice Kid. Now everyone out of my room." Heidi raced to her room for her punk clothing stashing her things in a duffle. Weaver and Khloe flirted a bit in the living room, while Zach grabbed his personal items.

Congregating in the hallway the younger folk awaited Zach to put his boots on then let him lock up the apartment. Heading downstairs toward the back of the apartment complex Zach opened the door and found a certain redhead coming home from a brisk morning jog. Smiling brightly at the group, the girls hugged Petra Monahan and snickered about the prior nights craziness. With a loud clearing of his throat the girls took the hint and followed Weaver out to the parking lot.

"Hi Zach." Petra attempted cheeriness.

"How's Herman?" He merely glares at her.

"He's..." She shivered not liking the thoughts of what Zach had told her to start doing around her sneezy sleazy roommate Herman.

"I thought not." Zach turned his back to her leaving her speechless. Before he got out of range she panicked and raced after him moving in front of Zach to halt his step.

"I'll try harder. Please just let me get used to him. I've only lived here for one day Zach."

"Waste of time. Get out of my way." He grew cold. Tearing up she sidestepped and pouted. Just as she gave up hope on her desires to be a part of Zach's life he called out, "By the time I get back home."

"I'll do my best." She danced in step briefly then calmed herself. She then, just watched him walk to his Harley and meet with Khloe. Turning Khloe's back to Petra he lifts her skirt clear up to her waist and points at her ass. Petra knew it was what he expected Herman to see out of her. Nodding she waved at Heidi who offered a thumbs up in the form of saying "You can do it." Moments later Petra stood alone. Her shivering even in the morning sun would not stop.

On his way to Mugshot's Zach felt his cell ringing in his coat pocket. Unable to answer it he let it go to voicemail. Nick Riley would have to wait on a call back. Behind them on the street Weaver trailed closely, he couldn't stop staring at Khloe's ass. She was riding bare bottom all the way across town. Cars were tooting, she was blowing kisses. At one point Zach had to brake quickly and Weaver screeched his own brakes to avoid hitting them. Damn her ass cheeks. Heidi just rolled her eyes.

Reaching the bayside, traffic grew more intense and parking became a challenge. Weaver swerved into a parking garage two blocks from Mugshot's while Zach chose to explore for something closer his bike might fit in. Of course, that led to a procession of faithful cars keeping pace behind him to view Khloe. She was laughing hysterically at her misfortune. Zach smirked back at her at a tilt. "Having fun Khloe girl?"

"I adore you Sir." She conceded with a rash of giggles.

"You just keep doing that. Show it off." He had to wait on a stoplight, giving Khloe time to lift up off the seat and spank her ass playfully for her audience. Horns became a symphony. Thankfully there were no police nearby. "Pry those cheeks." Zach called back as she did her best to share her butt pucker and behind the scenes clam. Whistles joined in on the dedication of horns. She even went so far as to place a finger up her ass and fuck it. Forced to hold on to Zach as the light turned green her performance returned to normal. Circling the block around Mugshot's they managed to catch a car leaving at a parking meter and Zach swiped it. It was directly in front of the shop next to the café.

Shutting the Harley off he stood it up and crawled out of his saddle. Before she could hop off behind him, he returned to his seat, except facing her instead. Yanking her into him, he kissed her long and hard, his hands lifting her ass cheeks to share them further with people walking by. Not a single complaint, more compliments, women encouraging their men to be more like Zach. Pedigo was the man.

Finalizing their passion for one another Khloe sighed heavily into his lips, "Please keep me."

"Keep proving your worth." He winked with a stern tone, then crawled off his seat a second time and assisted her in escaping the saddle. Zach decided to lower her skirt before entering the coffee shop. At the door waiting stood Weaver and Heidi, they too were making out in public. Those complimenting Zach and Khloe did the same for the younger lovebirds.

Hearing music coming from within as the door opened and closed Zach looked through the window at a girl playing guitar. Kyndal Vaughn was stunning. Patting Khloe on the back he opened the door and ushered her inside. He didn't share the entry with Weaver and Heidi, cutting them off as he himself entered. The place was packed. The seating ranged from tables with barstools to couches and cushioned seats. Those sofas faced the stage to share in their hired acts. Choosing to find seats in front of Kyndal, Khloe waved at her sister who broke into a bright smile at seeing her older sis. It had been awhile since Khloe had listened to her songbird sister. Spotting Zach behind Khloe, Kyndal smirked at her choice in hot men.

Today Kyndal wore blue jean shorts that revealed a set of butterfly tattoos on her calves. Zach hadn't noticed those in the photo with Khloe, obviously a newer addition since their trip. They were very attractively placed. Her shirt was a button down with a few buttons opened just to accent a bit of flirtatious cleavage, yet nothing too flamboyant. Her song was beautiful, singing I Will Never Let You Down by Rita Ora. Zach was pretty impressed. Leading Khloe to a shared sofa with a gentlemen in his 50's he sat with her in between them. The man began sweating at seeing Khloe's short skirt and laced cleavage. To their left in the only other vacant seat, a cushioned chair Weaver sat down with Heidi in her lap. At an angle toward Zach's sofa the man beside Khloe could look directly up Heidi's skirt, he was in a good mood suddenly. Neither Zach nor Weaver even noticed the man's stealing glances. Not that it mattered.

A waitress made her rounds toward Zach and his group. The woman like Weaver had vibrantly colored hair which was barely at her shoulders with lengthy singular bangs draping over her cheeks like thin whips. Her hair color was bright blue with blazing orange and yellow tips attempting a look of fire. Double D tits were easily fake, her being smaller, but perky in the nipples. They certainly weren't shy behind her white shoulder less top with vast cleavage. Big blue eyes accented her light skin tone. The girls long legs were amazingly defined beneath a short ruffled skirt. Arriving at their seats she hovered at Zach's shoulder until he glanced up at her. Smiles met he grins at her brilliant smile.