Be My Guest Ch. 14: GETTING cOFFee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. I'm Phoenix. Can I get you anything?"

"Expresso for me."

"And, you?" She eyes Khloe, "I love your shirt by the way. Bold statement."

"Macchiato please. Thank you. I'm Kyndal's sister." Khloe points proudly at her baby sister on stage.

"So awesome. I love her."

"I'm buying for those two as well. If they ever stop kissing long enough to order." He directs Phoenix toward Weaver and Heidi. His hand was up her skirt. Zach was eying the outcome with interest. Heidi's pussy was in full bloom, her sunflower tattoo making it's own appearance. Seeing her Phoenix fans her face and grins at Zach.

"She's gorgeous."

"She...or SHE?" He chuckles referring to her pussy.

"Both. I love the show here."

"Gets better once we get cozy." Zach pats Khloe on the leg, running his own fingers up until they brush her labia. The man seated next to her sat forward just to capture a glance up her skirt. Phoenix slyly pointed out the older man with a pinky allowing Zach to snap a glance of his own. The man tried to avoid confrontation and looked at Phoenix wanting to order another for himself. Zach smirked at the guy then at Khloe, "I'm buying his too. Scoot on over." He nudges Khloe to edge closer to the man, she immediately slid almost hip to hip with the man on the narrow couch. He blushed at her new arrangement.

"Nice of you." Phoenix winks at Zach.

"Room for you right here between us." Zach grinned, taking his leather coat off to offer a look at his well defined muscles.

"Tempting. Much as I'd love to I'd be fired." She then leans forward letting her blouse fan open to offer a glimpse of her braless melons. Zach certainly looked with interest. "Should I split up the lovebirds to take their order?"

"Never split those two up." He nods at her cleavage in his face. "Just bring them Expresso's too."

"You have gorgeous eyes." She whispers.

"They need to get a much better look at you before I leave here today." He winces playfully.

"Back alley smoke break?" She giggles, "I don't smoke by the way."

"Before I leave."

"What about your girlfriend?"

"Not my girlfriend. She's just candy."

"Sweetooth?" She watches him pat his crotch, answer enough. Another fanning of her features Phoenix had to head toward the Barista with their order. Turning in his seat he watched the girl wiggle away. His ego was getting way to blown up. Relaxing in his seat he glared left at Khloe, "I said scoot over." She nibbled her lip and snuggled directly up against the older man. Swallowing dryly the man stared at Zach who winked back at him. Uneasy but unwilling to leave the man finally spoke.

"Thanks for the refill."

"No problem. Enjoy her while you can, she's scooting back over in ten minutes."

"May I?" He attempts to put his arm around Khloe, but hesitates.

"Ten minutes. Do what you're wanting. After that she's off limits." Zach then turned his focus on Kyndal switching her song choice to Don't Know Why by Norah Jones. She was mesmerizing, as if she were singing directly to Zach himself. Even with Khloe nearly in her neighbors lap, her sister trained her eyes on Zach himself. Ego rose again as Zach heard the verses of the song saying I Don't Know Why I Didn't Come. Of course that version of come to him read as cum. Her sparkling gaze was making his dick Hardy rise up and play conductor. For the entire duration of the song their eyes locked.

Khloe dealt with her suiter rubbing her upper thighs and whispering dirty thoughts into her ear. She placed her hand directly over the man's tented slacks and lightly rubbed the length of his pent up girth to accompany his soft erotic advances. He definitely told her he wanted to fuck her. She merely sighed and patted his crotch, nuzzling her cheek against his. Her sole attentions were on this man.

To Zach's right Heidi and Weaver broke from their own passions to enjoy Kyndal. Weaver in particular admired her voice, being a singer himself. While Weaver invested his attention toward the indoor Busker, Heidi eyes Zach who was also entranced, then at Khloe being felt up by an older man. Scowling at how Zach was just flaunting Khloe gave her pause to wonder if this would be how he might treat her should they ever get close. Not that, it was a horrible picture, she enjoyed showing off herself, even going so far as sex with others recently while literally talking to Weaver on her phone from his place of employment. Somehow though, Zach's colder outlook gave her concerns. Maybe it was just her rogue nature.

During her exploration of Zach, the waitress Phoenix returned with their drinks. Stepping to Heidi first she shared a smile with the girl. "Your friend ordered these for you two." Phoenix passed off their Expresso's. Weaver took his without even looking away from Kyndal. A shrug between Heidi and Phoenix at his loss of reality led to conversation.

"He's not my friend. He's my Dad. Cool hair."

"Thanks. I love how silky yours is." Phoenix adds as she turns to Zach. Zach wasn't as devoted to Kyndal as Weaver was, his hand sliding over to sneak up the skirt of Phoenix right in front of everyone, literally tangling under her G-string strap. The girls eyes bulged toward Heidi as she whispers, "Your Dad has roving hands."

"Just pour his coffee in his lap." Heidi giggled.

"And, hurt...that? Not on your life." Phoenix was glaring down at Zach's erection. "Ummm! Here's your Expresso and..." Phoenix notes Khloe in the man's clutches and whistles under her breath, "Nice."

"Couldn't agree more." Zach looks up at Phoenix as he tugs at her G-string, finally releasing her he rubs her butt cheek then breaks away to claim their drinks. Glancing left Zach coughs up, "Times up. Get your sexy ass back over here." Khloe abandoned her companion with a swift peck on his cheek. Snuggling next to Zach he hands Khloe her Macchiato.

"I better get a huge tip after that." Phoenix playfully pats Zach on the cheek. Zach decided that being touched wasn't her decision to make and takes her hand away, but held it firmly in his possession. Patting his erection before her eyes he draws her hand downward until it made contact with his swollen tent pole. Phoenix exhaled a delightfully agonizing sigh at being allowed to touch him there.

"Huge enough tip for you?"

"Big spender." She huffs and looks around at her co-workers and the customers. She enjoyed touching him but definitely felt the loss of income if she wasn't careful. Removing his hand from hers he waited to see if she would pull away swiftly in a panic or take a risk. She shocked him by rubbing his crotch briskly. "Smoke break in five minutes?"

"Make it fifteen. I'll meet you in the alley."

Smiling at Khloe with a second of regret until Khloe blew her a kiss, Phoenix lifted her palm away from his dick and shivered. "See you there." Off the blue haired beauty went, her mind blown by how wet she was suddenly.

From the stage Kyndal ended her set with applause, "Short break. Thank you all for your support." A hat filled with money sat in front of her. Sitting her guitar aside on a stand Kyndal stood up from her barstool and stretched vividly before hopping down to meet with her sister. Khloe stood up and held her arms wide to embrace Kyndal lovingly, holding her Macchiato away from her.

"Glad you could make it Sis. Who's your new man?" She admired Zach, then looked toward Phoenix in the distance, having seen her palm his erection.

"This is Zach." She turns to him with pride, her brown orbs glistening.

Standing tall Zach towered over both girls and extended a hand of friendship. "Kyndal right?"

"Yep. Man you look like Tom Hardy."

"DOESN'T HE?" Heidi interrupted laughing.

"Wow! You resemble Dove Cameron." Kyndal chuckles.

"DOESN'T SHE?" Zach had to raise his voice as Heidi did. Both laughed over their running joke.

"That's Zach's daughter Heidi, her boyfriend Weaver."

Weaver nudged his way out from under Heidi to stand and shake Kyndal's hand, a little too long. "I love your vibrato. I'm a singer too."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm in a band called Spitshake. Punk on the outside, little bit of everything on the inside. I can show you a video of us."

"You and your video." Zach shook his head, "Save it if you want me to hook you up with Nick."

"Right! Maybe next time." Weaver hides his cell quickly. Heidi in her seat alone sips her Expresso suddenly feeling left out. Sitting her drink aside she took the time to text her own sister Kayla telling her to get her stepdad's truck and meet up here if she wanted to join her in hearing Weaver's band practicing later. Kayla instantly replied with, "Leaving now."

"So, where did you two meet?" Kyndal sought information.

"She cares for the old guy who we rent off of." Heidi breaks in.

"Oh?"

"Yes, it was Heidi that actually set us up." Khloe smiles at her friend. "We do workout at the same fitness center."

"I somehow knew you worked out." Kyndal smirks at Zach.

"Feel how hard he is." Khloe takes her sister's hand and applies it to Zach's chiseled chest. Bright red in the face Kyndal flares her eyes.

"Yepper! He's hard."

"That's everywhere." Khloe emphasizes with a sly grin, leaning an elbow on Kyndal's shoulder.

"I'll take your word for it. Not that I'm not curious." She frazzles slightly, "Stop it! I won't be able to go back on stage." Khloe made matters worse by whispering into her ear, "He is incredible in bed." Groaning Kyndal swats her sister with a puffy expression of, "STOP IT!"

"It's true." Zach confirmed it as he sipped his Expresso, his acknowledgment only made Kyndal frown. The man's ego was inflated, yet he did have an allure about him that also seemed grounded. Beside Kyndal, Heidi Baker took a stand and leaned on her opposite shoulder just as Khloe was doing. Leaning close Heidi whispered, "Don't mind me, but I have to hear what my Dad does to girls...trust me...ain't no lie."

"Oh my God! All of you are crazy. I'll be stuttering on stage trying to sing."

"I can sing with you." Weaver chimed in, "One song? I do gigs all the time. Maybe this place will hire us for one."

"They only offer the stage here. It's all in the hat income. But, I'll let you sing a song if I know it to play along."

"Elvis? Love Me Tender?"

"Seriously?" Heidi laughs, "He wants you."

"No I don't." He grows nervous then grits his teeth at Kyndal. He did. She knew it too. Shaking her head she makes a break from the stress of her surroundings.

"I have to pee before I go back up."

"I'll go with you. Need to tinkle myself." Khloe invites herself. Heidi shrugging goes along for the exercise.

"I could bleed the camel myself." Weaver eyes Zach who sneers back at his admission. Weaver swallows dryly then bolts away. It was then that Zach heard his cell go off again. Grabbing his coat up from the sofa he retrieves his phone to notice four missed calls from Nick Riley. How did he miss that many?

A fast call back Zach sits down, his neighboring gent still being nosey. Ignored Zach hears Nick's voice.

"About time you called back." Nick chuckled as Iris rubbed his shoulders from behind, having relocated from their bed to their rooftop pool for breakfast. Both in short robes.

"Been busy with Khloe. Went for coffee at Mugshots, her sister's a Busker here. Met her and a waitress."

"Damn Buddy. That harem just keeps getting bigger."

"More the merrier."

"So...I'm going to put you on speaker, Iris is here beside me, you mind?"

"Go for it."

"Hi Zach."

"Morning slut."

"I love it when you refer to me as that."

"Course you do. You know you are."

"I do. I am." She melts.

Nick butts in with, "So, Zach...what we talked about last night...sharing Iris on different levels...talk or dead serious?"

"Man of my word. I'm taking her off your hands whenever I want. You giving me grief?"

"No...I'm not. Just keep her safe. I don't need her hurt, or pregnant. Otherwise...do what you want with her."

"You'll get her back, and she WILL love you more for it."

"Yes I will. With every ounce of my being." She enters her opinion.

"I've got her number Nico. I call she comes, I don't care if you're making love at the time. Understood?"

"Wow! You have some balls Buddy."

"Your bride to be sucked on 'em, she should know."

"I love your balls Zach." She whimpers touching herself beneath her robe.

"Always will. My slut. His lover." The old man on the sofa sat impressed by what he overheard. "I'll be in touch, I gotta go."

"Later Buddy."

"I LOVE YOU ZACH." Iris yelled at the top of her lungs. He merely smirked and hung up. Nick had Iris on his outdoor dining table masturbating as he ate his grapefruit. She did it without his approval. Nick didn't seem to mind.

In the girls room Khloe and Kyndal washed their hands side by side, Khloe throwing gas on her sisters inner fires. "Zach wants to have a threesome."

"WHAT?" Kyndal held her breath trying not to laugh.

From her bathroom stall Heidi Baker felt evil, "I DARE YOU."

"OH MY GOD! Why are you two hounding me when you know I'm going back on stage?"

"We used to do everything together. Why stop now?" Khloe giggled.

"Sex with the same man...that's over the top. I get why you like the guy Khloe, but...come on."

"He's good at that." Heidi laughed. Kyndal merely winced over her shoulder at Heidi's banter.

"How can you talk about your Dad like that?" Kyndal questioned.

"Openminded family."

"Wow!"

"Please Kyndal?" Khloe begged mischievously.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" She laughs then watches Khloe use her hands to share the size of Zach's cock. Heidi flushing and joining them at just the perfect moment adds her own measure of his girth with a thick circular between fingers. Kyndal dropped her jaw then hisses, "Let me think about it. I HATE YOU GUYS."

"But, you'll love my Dad." Heidi nudges her shoulder against Kyndal's arm. Grinning at the playfulness Heidi expressed Khloe felt her cell buzz and looked at it. A text from Zach read, "I'll be back. Get your ass back to the sofa and cozy with Brian. That's the old fart."

"Shall I seduce?" She types back.

"Hands on only. Surprise me...and him. LOL!"

"Yes Sir." Khloe brightened up.

"Was that Zach?" Kyndal grew curious.

"Yes. Why?"

"Just nosey."

"You should moon him." Heidi rubbed it in.

"Will it get you two to stop?"

"YES!" Both Heidi and Khloe laughed as one.

"So stupid. Hurry up before someone walks in." Kyndal lifts her shirt and unbuttons her jean shorts. Lowering them to a commando state she bends over and shares a gorgeous bare bottom. Her butterfly tattoos extended further than anyone thought. Even Khloe.

"Those are new." Khloe puckered her lower lip.

"I felt like be adventurous."

Heidi lifts her dress quickly and shows off her sunflower over her clitoral area. "Me too."

"Lovely. I have flowers there too. How cool is that?" Kyndal waits for Khloe to take her butt picture before standing up to share a set of three daisies with a smaller butterfly over them.

"That's awesome." Heidi dropped her jaw.

"Those are new too." Khloe shared in Heidi's amazement. Snapping a sneaky picture of her sisters floral arrangement forcing Kyndal to snarl at her. Feeling the moment the beautiful Busker sighs loudly and unbuttons her shirt halfway and fans it open.

"Might as well show him the rest of my tats." Circling her breasts were more butterflies in a unique free flowing formation, her nipples perches should they decide to rest.

"Even newer." Khloe huffed actually leaning in to examine them closer. "Maybe I should get a tat." Erect she snapped a full frontal pic of Kyndal. Her reservations long gone the more her sister coaxed her.

"I told you my stepdad has a parlor. Peck's really talented."

"Peck Trudeau? He's the guy that did my tattoos. Little creepy but nice. He got a little..."

"Handsy? Tonguey?" Heidi chuckled, "Yeah, he's a perv. So he gave you the flower tat for free if you let him lick your puss?"

"Not my finest moment." Kyndal pouted. "Wait! You have a sunflower. Did he?"

"Right out of a stepdaddy daughter porn. Not gonna lie...I hurled after he ate me out."

"Insane. Are you...still on good terms?"

"Oh yeah. Forgive and forget I say. Never going near my cunt again though." She laughed.

"Shit! I need to get back on stage. Are you staying Khloe?"

"For awhile. I go when Zach goes."

"I can't believe you moved over into that old guy."

"Zach attack." Heidi frowns, "Dad's...hard to resist." She enjoyed ramping up her roommate. The more girls chased him, the more he came after Heidi. She was really glad she moved in with him. Too much fun.

"Don't be freaked out. He's sending me back in." Khloe fidgets.

"Just don't get kicked out. It makes me look bad."

The three girls gathered themselves together and returned to the coffee house. Weaver sat alone finishing off his Expresso. Parting ways Kyndal took the stage again and retrieved her guitar. Before playing she spoke into the mic, "A new friend wants to join me for a song, I hope everyone is fine with that. If he sucks blame him." She giggles luring Weaver up to join her. In leaving Heidi, she felt lonely and watched Khloe hook back up with old dude. The man had relocated to the center of the couch with Khloe to his right. Shrugging Heidi took her Expresso and moved to the man's left startling him.

"Hi Brian."

"Uhhh, hello."

Khloe winked toward Heidi then ran her hand over the mans cock. Setting her cup aside Heidi chose to participate and rubbed right along beside her hand, sharing in his length. A pinch to his crown the man groaned and slouched a bit. Hearing Weaver and Kyndal strike a chord with Love Me Tender, they had the entire café mesmerized. Her first time actually hearing Weaver live Heidi paused as Khloe continued her mission. Unzipping his pants her hand slipped in and fondled his dick, gently jerking at it. Once Heidi realized Khloe's escalation she lifted her brows and winced at the thought. Still, she took it further. A helping set of fingers drew the man's cock out of hiding. He was ready to bust a nut before they even worked him over. At seven inches timid Brian found two hands stroking him softly. Elvis had set the mood.

Seeing Khloe lean over his crown and lightly blow on it Heidi found herself unable to swallow. An innermost "Ewww!" kept her at bay. Heidi was mischievous, but not that mischievous. Khloe however did as Zach had ordered. Shock him. Shock the elder. Khloe Vaughn opened her mouth and sucked the man off. Heidi relinquished her hold on him but teased his ear just for kicks. He was lost in his own little world. "Ewwww!" yet again.

Outside in the alleyway Zach met with Phoenix. Shocked that he actually showed she stood speechless as he faced her.

"You came."

"Not yet. I plan to though." He narrowed his eyes for her reaction. She trembled with a smile then took his hand, around her wrist was wound her G-string, which she moved from her wrist to his. He nodded at her gesture.

"I wrote my number on my patch with a black Sharpie."

He stormed her with a kiss that took her breath away as he guided her backwards against the café wall. In the rush her hands went for his buckle, then his zipper. Lowering his jeans just enough his cock burst out into her hands. "HOLY SHIT!" She rallied at his size. Lifting her skirt up he held it in his teeth as he utilized both hands to hoist her 120 pound frame upward, her legs wrapping his waist. The penetration was breathtaking, the thrusts defying sanity. Phoenix, really Phoebe Rose gasped and tugged at his tank top, nails digging into his ribs ever so slightly. "So crazy."

"From the ashes...be reborn." He quoted himself. Maybe it was Albus Dumbledore. Regardless his words stabbed Phoenix through her very soul. Her shrill yelps at each magnificent crossing over her G-spot led her to moan louder and louder. Strangely, she didn't care who heard. Jobs like this were a dime a dozen. "Flare up Birdy." He prompted.