All Comments on 'Be Verbal With Me'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Awesome story

I loved this story and definitely want to hear more from this cocksucker. That is the kind of relationship I want with the man that suck. I want to be his personal cocksucker and feed on his cum on a regular basis. I also get excited when he calls me a Cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want this too

I am hetero but need so much suck big cocks. Young big cocks or Big black cocks. I want suck many boys and blacks feel that big cocks in my hands and mouth. Need it so much without my wife know about it.

GreaserBobGreaserBobover 4 years ago
Made me hard

I love dirty talk and aggressive but not physically sadistic tops. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hard5

I love sucking cock so much. I love to be called a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone please

Feed me cock & cum like this. Talk nasty & dirty as it really turns me on to be treated like the cocksucker I am. I am a fagot & love being called it especially when I’m eating hairy ass. Funky arse & balls need to be tongue lashed by this Winchester, UK spunk swallower.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteabout 4 years ago
Sequel

Please write a sequel to this very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love Cum

You hit the nail on the head, love to suck and swallow. Great story, looking forwards to the next.

DaddyD88DaddyD88about 4 years ago

Hot 🔥 hot 🔥 hot 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love the Verbal and Scent Descriptions

Very hot descriptions my fantasy exactly. I want a hot hairy married mans balls on my nose for the first time so I can inhale his scent and lick his balls and suck cock for the first time as his cock worshiper, me on my knees between his strong hairy thighs as he verbally encourages me to indulge in my fantasy by orally pleasing his package of cut cock and low hanging balls. start by taking his sweaty underwear off and inhaling it while he talks dirty to me.. the thought makes me drip preccum.. I so want to try this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need this.

I want to experience this story, being on my knees for hard cock, large hanging balls, hairy ass & a huge cum load in my mouth that I can taste then eventually swallow. All whilst being talked to like this & I’d be happy to be called faggot. This story got me rock hard & streaming pre-cum. I’m sure if I was this worked up with the right man I’d let him fuck my ass pussy if he wanted to, even though I’m still untouched in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories on here and captures exactly what I fantasize about. I want to find another married guy who is willing to let me taste his sweaty but clean crotch that gives off his male musk as he talks dirty to me like that. I want him to straddle my face as it hangs over his bed edge and drag his sweaty low hanging cum filled balls across my face while asking me what I want from him. I love the idea of him coming from the gym all sweaty wearing his Bike jockstrap and teasing me with his scent and rubbing his bulging damp pouch in my face and make me beg to be able to release his musky sweaty hot smooth fragrant cock from it's pouch so I can taste his excited meat stick...I'm so excited by this thought, I'm eating my own precum as I write this. I want to worship is maleness, make him feel like his cock and balls are meant to bring him pure pleasure and that my mouth is there to serve his sex and drain his fragrant hairy orbs of all their semen. I will be his cock sucker and do what he needs in order to spill his load on my face and in my mouth...I'm all his as my lust is taken to new heights by his musky scented crotch...I'm going to cum...I need this so bad, I want this...where is my married guy who needs his release...I need your cock and balls now. Please write more cock sucking man scent stories, they never fail to make me spew as I continue to dream of one day experiencing this!

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

I just love lots of nasty talk during sex, but it's not a degrading thing for me. My buddy is such a nice guy that it took me a while to convince him that it's like a compliment for me when he calls me a nasty fag and how much I want his cum while I'm sucking him or he's fucking me. I don't really think he understands how much it turns me on to feel like a total slut for him.

gcs2718gcs2718over 1 year ago

Awesome story, this is just the type of cocksucker I am and love being. I'll suck cock anytime, anywhere but it's so hard to find a regular feeder. I had one for years who was very verbal like this. I loved being called his nasty cocksucker as he shoved his 7" down my throat and held it there. He'd throat fuck me until my face and his cock were drenched with my drool. And even though I was only there to suck his cock, he always made me get naked and get on my knees, which of course is where every cocksucker wants to be. I so miss the humiliating way he talked to me as I savored his superior manhood like a starving man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ManyFetishes more chapters on this please! This story has everything that gets my motor running in same sex oral fantasy, sweaty balls, verbal encouragement and cum loads in the mouth. Maybe you can have Justin invite some of his married friends and tell them not to worry about being freshly showered to allow them to join him on short notice. Justin tells his buddies that his cock sucker only gets hornier the more masculine scented they are so they need not worry about last minute need to shower, they just need be prepared to be tongue bathed as Justin's cock sucker immerses himself in the "locker room scent" of hot turned on sweaty guys in the room and get's super turned on by the scent of multiple horny guys. Perhaps one of Justin's buddies cuts his gym workout time and skips his shower to get a blow job and maybe another comes straight from his day of heavy lifting at the construction site. Great story, loved it and would love more of your creative masterpieces of cock worship!

510mike510mike5 months ago

Dirty talk is what I love...it's what I need.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous