All Comments on 'Be Very Careful What You Wish For'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Happy wife happy life. One lucky couple!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Another Hot Hot Story! 5 stars to the writer! Promoting your wife to become a black cock slut is a pretty hot idea to some of us. Others are just clueless as demonstrated by the hateful comments below. I really like this story. Just because you share your woman doesn't mean she is a whore or that you lost her love or that her pussy is ruined. I've shared all my women and it took a long while before I realized that maybe that I shouldn't, I think once you start sharing your women that they will eventually realize that they really don't need you to help them get laid. When they learn that they can pick up and fuck other guys just fine without you. But when I was young women were "easy come and easy go". Fantasies can be really exciting to read and think about. Hot read!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

WOW, Mr 56543434 sure writes hot hot hot stories. Writing about ideas that are so erotic and naughty that are beyond compare. Please continue writing, I love your work. 5 stars Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really do love the way all of the wives enjoy sex with BBC, it is the way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Trailer trash writer

Hornydevil47Hornydevil476 months ago

The title didn't match the story as there were no regrets. Also not a very good story. I will try one more. Mel B known as Hornydevil47

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.