All Comments on 'Beacon of Humanity'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Alone in a crowd

Great story. Thank you. Perhaps not quite believable, but Seb's character was very realistic. The line between private and public lives is hard to define. On the other hand, if you accept the money you must give the public their dues. Marie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
strange story

After reading all your previous stories this one took me by surprise, a bit of this and a bit of that but not really a romance. I will be keen to see what the focus will be of your next creation.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Your writing is good, I liked the story.

It did read like diary entries, but then that seemed like you did that on purpose.

Not sure why he didn't do the simple things to avoid attention like use false beards, change hair clour, dark framed glasses (it worked for superman). You never explained why these were never tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars.

Good writing, good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kojak01 has a crystal ball

had read the story when it was just released, rereading it and finding the similarities uncanny in regards to the pandemic in your story and the current situation in the world. Especially the March 2020 bit... Let's hope the figures aren't going to be as bad and that it's not going to last as long... And I now wonder if the cure is going to be found on the African continent..

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHEN SOMEONE DOES A GREAT BENEFIT TO AND FOR HUMANITY

how not can accolades besmirch him into a despair for normalcy. TK U MLJ LV NV

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 4 years ago
Prophetic?

“When the Dark Fever first appeared in early 2020, it was just a space-filler somewhere in the depths of the international section of the newspapers reporting a handful of deaths from an obscure disease somewhere in...”

I’m just reading this story for the first time but reading the above statement specifically seemed like “Deja vu all over again.”

SilentRomantic01SilentRomantic01over 3 years ago
2020.....

All I can say is I hope we return to some sort of normal life like most did in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

SIMILAR Stories