All Comments on 'Beam Me Up Scotty'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
While you’re at it could you beam the rule breaker D.K.MOON right out of the contest?

Authors quote: Do you have a magic carpet to take me there and back?

Well Susie, why not beam yourself over here? And you could bring your husband Freddie with you. This could become one of those biographies co-written by two of LITEROTICA’S greatest living authors!

Just think; “Rajeev’s Family’s Sexual Odyssey” by andtheend and Freddie. A definite potential best seller!

And why don’t you use the “alien stun gun” on the dishonest D.K.MOON. Except it won’t liberate him of his clothes, instead it will free him of his lies.

I’m not sure though that I like the way you talk about your sister. “I couldn't wait to stick my cock in my sister's stunned mouth. With a gentle push, I stuck my erect cock in my sister's mouth. Oh, my God. My sister was giving me an unconscious blowjob. Suck it, Lexi. Suck my cock, you bitch. Suck my cock, you slut. Blow me, baby sister. Suck my cock, Lexi"

This “Suck my cock, you bitch”, sounds more like something the insensitive boor D.K.MOON might write.

Shivani’s and my story is a love story and for your $6.00 per page you’re going to be required to express that love.

Raajeev

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There's a method to your madness

After reading a few of your stories, they all begin the same slow and I'm beginning to understand why that is.

You develop the scene and the characters first. I get it.

Then, the action comes on like a train. This was good. From what you wrote in the beginning, I never expected him to have sex first with his mother and then his sister. That was hot.

I enjoyed the sex scene with the black girl, Robin. That was hot, too. The ending was a surprise. I never expected that.

I liked the story. I really did. Usually, I don't read Sci-Fi, especially on this site, but this was good.

andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years agoAuthor
nude photos

Raajeev, are you on your coffee break from Dell, Reebok, or Nike to write this shit?

Listen, I never agree to writing any story for $6.00 a page. Maybe, $600 a page and now we're talking.

Moreover, you didn't even vote for my story. All you did was to make a comment. Give me a 5 vote and I'll think about writing a love story about you and your sister, but I'd need to see photos of your sister naked first for, uhm, my inspiration, yeah, that's it. I'd have to see several photos of your naked sister, before I can write the story.

Okay? Now, go vote for my story and don't forget to send me the photos. They're not for me, of course, they are for my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bewildering Fantasy?

Top marks for interesting Nude Day fantasy, directly borrowed from Gene Rodenberry creations, albeit difficult to imagine as erotic. Sadly missing an obvious conclusion, where incestuous writer sentenced to eternal enforced lesbian sex with siblings on some frozen planet, at the coldest edge of the universe. Nude Days neccessarily mandatory, for writers creative instincts! Her 'Imaginative' writing development could only benefit Literotica readers, eventual contest winners able to focus, on earth-bound erotic creations?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ladies and gentlemen, here we have the next issue of bullshit quarterly in the comments section of yet another Andtheend garbage story

The same people post to defend her/him/them/it. It's because they are all ALTS. The author is an alt, WMForrester is an alt, BarbieBunny is an alt, CarBuffStuff is an alt, SimonCowell is an alt, PositiveThinker is an alt, and so on and so forth. The person holding the strings is the mentally deranged and literary-challenged Freddie a.k.a. Bostonfictionwriter. The story is crap because Freddie writes crap. The comments are too pathetic and sad to be funny, but they illustrate the absolute lack of talent or SANITY of the author.

The time has come for Laurel and Manu to do something about the lunatics who ruin the site, the forums and the contests for everyone else.

PLEASE site owners, get rid of:

bostonfictionwriter and all of his alts

scouries and all of his alts

sarahhh (I think she's actually an alt of scouries') and all of her alts

I realize that when you count up all their alts, it will reduce site membership by at least 5%, but please consider the absolute breath of fresh air the rest of the members and contributors will be able to breathe without their bullshit stinking up the place!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I applaud the last comment.

I doubt there's much Manu can do about it. It's fucking sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I gave it a 2

I would have voted 1, but was afraid the vote would have been swept away. Pathetic BFW garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked this story

This was a good story. I don't understand what all the bad comments are about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very ,very entertaining

it's to bad that people out there just won't stop flapping their gums. you are a superb story teller someone should put you on the cover of a magazine

you deserve to be recognized for your talent not put down by people who are jealous of you thanks again for beam me up scotty very inventive

AmebedeAmebedealmost 14 years ago
...

Yeah. Not all that great. The first page worth of writing was like dragging nails against a chalkboard to read. This is also in the wrong category for 100% sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Ahahahahahahaha! As a Star Trek nut, I was expecting something more along the lines of a fan fiction from your title but I'm still enjoyed the read! I found it light and humorous, each setting very vividly described. It didn't really do anything to increase my horny meter but it did make me laugh, smile and imagine the whole scenario. Great story! Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Friggin Funny Stuff

I laughed almost thru the whole story. Trekkies are stupid people. Thanks. I needed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous