All Comments on 'Beat Francis at Arm Wrestling Pt. 02'

by KatieTay

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiabout 11 years ago
Marvelous!

Oh, I enjoyed this chapter even more than the last--and not simply because of the rematch. Wonderful setting and character develpment, this is incredibly vivid and so enjoyable to think of a future, post-apocalyptic Wild West town.

The multiple sources of conflict were the most pleasant surprise; not just Jenny wanting a rematch but needed to better define her own prejudices, if any, in the face of others--and then facing the possible consequences.

If the first chapter drew a lot on the initial quest inside the Fallout 2 game, then this one blooms well beyond it in three-dimensions and excitement!

I also REALLY enjoyed the sex scene with Francis; very much beauty and the beast and the earning of mutual respect, the fact that he has always followed the rules agreed upon and does not go back on them (even making it difficult to achieve, where's the fun in giving up so easy??) and that Jenny is the same way makes them equal sportsmen. Which just made for a hot as hell coupling! Woo! ^.^

Now...a new conflict! I can guess who is attacking her, but I shall wait to see whether it is as it seems....

Great story, KatieTay! Please continue, I'm really enjoying it. :)

KatieTayKatieTayabout 11 years agoAuthor

hee hee thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieTay@KatieTay
I love writing what I do. But there are times when I get too busy to keep up a sustained output. I hope all of you enjoy what I do have up here! By the way, for anyone sending me feedback: if you want me to reply, please do remember to include your email address in the correc...