Beat Francis at Arm Wrestling Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... ngggg..." Her body trembled with her attempt.

"I can still make you moan like a bitch," he told her. "I make you cum, and you're mine, just like that. You can't dominate me. You can't even control yourself."

Her eyes flashed. "I'll make you cum first, cum onto your own face. Then we'll see who's in control."

Keeping her position on top of him was no easy task. She had to exert continuous pressure with her leg muscles to keep his lower body folded up like this, or he would throw her completely off him. She was determined to ride him. Bending over, she began to minister to his cock, massaging the thick flesh all over, feeling pleased as a drop of clear pre-cum oozed out.

But even though he could only reach her most sensitive regions with a bit of difficulty, his limbs were long. Soon, his fingers were damp with her emitted juices, and he was rubbing his lubricated fingers against her clitoris, which had swelled out of its hood. In the meantime, his other hand sent thrills of pleasure through her nipples, pleasure that tingled all the way down into her spinal cord.

"Fuuuucckk..." She turned the moan that escaped her lips into a curse. Francis grinned, baring his teeth, as her dominant front seemingly cracked slightly.

But she retaliated by grabbing hold of his testicles, and began to massage them lightly. Francis began to breathe heavily, sucking in air through his teeth. Abandoning the shaft, Jenny took hold of his penis head with her other head, and began rubbing the opening, using his copious pre-cum to lubricate it.

Francis's eyes rolled back slightly into his head, and his hands momentarily faltered. He gave a long, deep, throaty groan of pleasure. Jenny hunched over, making her shoulder muscles bunched up, and found that she could raise his cock to her lips, he was long enough for that. She licked -- now the taste was familiar to her. She sucked -- the head alone entered her mouth, and she swirled her tongue all around it. She stroked -- pumping the shaft vigorously and rhythmically. Francis gave up trying to make her cum. He let his arms drop to the floor, and he lay back, his groans getting louder.

Then she felt it -- the pulsing that came just before the eruption. Quickly, she took him out of her mouth. She grabbed the base of his penis and pressed just... there... and suddenly Francis convulsed, his eyes wide, as he felt her deny his orgasm.

"Wha... you..." he spluttered.

Jenny only smiled smugly. She carefully pointed his cock straight at his face, and then released the pressure, letting the built-up orgasm explode. Once again, Francis did not disappoint -- jet after jet shot out of his cock, so hard that she could hear the splats on his face. He grimaced even while his face was twisted with his orgasm.

After eight full spurts had coated his face with thick white goo, Jenny continued squeezed and stroking, but could not coax any more out of the pulsating penis for the time being. She let go of it, and raised her body off him, stepping in between his legs, letting them flop down onto the floor behind her. She stood over him now as he lay, panting.

Jenny put a foot on his massive torso, and flexed again.

"This is what you do in the boxing ring?" he asked, his eyes wandering all along the column of her muscled body.

"Every time I win, yeah," she replied.

"They must love it when you win," he commented.

"Not as much as I do," she said, stepping up and lowering herself slowly on top of his face, pinning his shoulders with her knees. Still maintaining her flex pose, she looked down on his captive, cum-stained face in between her legs, and felt her pussy almost clenching with eagerness.

"You are such a woman," he sighed admiringly, reaching up to run his hands along her bulging arms. "If we do this too much, you're gonna spoil me for others."

"What, getting sentimental already?" Jenny laughed. "Maybe you secretly liked losing all along," she teased, lowering her crotch to his face. She could not help trembling violently and moaning as the wet sensation spread all over her inner thighs, as she clamped onto his face and smeared his ejected cum all over her own sensitive flesh.

Obligingly, and obediently, he began to use his mouth on her, rubbing his lips against her folds, sticking his tongue out to lap and slurp.

"Oh fuck yes," she gasped, and lapsed into incoherence as his hands moved to her nipples and rubbed them, pinching slightly, while his tongue found its way into her and moved around like a questing appendage.

She almost wept. Nothing she had ever experienced before came close to this pleasure. No foe she had ever conquered before had been this strong. No fruits of victory had ever tasted so sweet.

And so she came, gushing and shuddering, coughing and gasping, moaning and whimpering. Her juices mixed with his all over his face and her legs. The spasms of pleasure overwhelmed her whole body and her arms fell to the sides, her fists clenching and unclenching uncontrollably. She rode his face, bucking atop him, wanting to draw it out for as long as possible.

Finally she slumped, after almost twenty seconds. But before the euphoria fully faded, she wriggled down the length of his body, until she felt and saw his massive member, still erect, sliding between her pussy lips. The sight of it appearing to emerge from her loins made her cry out with sheer unbridled lust. She took hold of it and shoved it into her, twisting her pelvis to adjust, letting as much of it as possible enter.

It filled her up so well. Again, she could not take in all of it, but she moaned and did her best to fit it in as snugly as she could. Francis moaned as well, and reached towards her chest again, but she intercepted his hands and laced fingers with him. In this mock-wrestling position, she began to ride him, spreading her legs wide and to the side, doing a split and showing her flexibility.

"Rematch, Francis," she hissed. "For last night. My pussy, your cock. This time I'll win."

Still holding on to his hands, she raised her arms up in a V, so that every muscle on her body and limbs stood out in glorious definition. She locked eyes with Francis, then began to pulse her vaginal walls, squeezing and clenching rhythmically with her pussy.

Francis made a choking sound. He began to make an urgent bucking motion with his hips. Jenny began to feel as if she were riding a wild brahmin or giant molerat.

"Ohhh... you..." she gasped. In her position, and with his size, her most sensitive spots were being hit. She was setting herself up to lose this contest -- she was about to cum again. Trying her level best to milk an orgasm out of him, Jenny began gyrating her hips wildly. She saw his eyes being drawn to the rippling of her abdomen.

"Come on... come on... cum..." she groaned. Their panting grew louder and louder. She closed her eyes, trying her uttermost to quell the surges of pleasure wracking her body. Every moment was getting harder. She could feel that in mere seconds, her body would betray her.

Then she felt him shudder, and then he came -- the hard spurts of his ejaculation were inside her. She gave vent to a scream of victory and ecstasy, and threw her head back, arching her spine, finally surrendering to the sensations of pleasure. The tremors caused her entire body to jerk like a puppet together with Francis in a nearly simultaneous orgasm.

And finally, it was over. She stood up slowly, feeling the suction as Francis's cock slipped out of her. The cum immediately began flowing out in a warm trickle down her inner thighs. Her whole body trembled as she stood. She felt so alive -- exhausted, but exhilarated. Putting a foot at the base of Francis's penis, she nudged it forward, letting it fall atop his lower abdomen.

"Oh no... don't be getting any ideas there now..." Francis murmured, his brow creased with worry.

Jenny paid him no mind, but continued using her foot and toes to stroke his slick shaft, enjoying the feeling of power she was exercising over his cock. She flexed her arms again and smirked, stepping on his manhood, keeping it subdued, controlling him. Francis just gazed, and she saw an expression on his face that one did not expect to see very often on a super mutant's face at all.

Awe. Wonder. Respect.

Jenny smiled. Stepping off him and dropping her victory pose, she reached down with an arm, and almost lost her balance when she tried to pull him up.

"Whoa! Steady there," Francis exclaimed, when she stumbled forward.

Jenny looked up at him, clutching him for balance, and then began laughing ruefully.

"You're one of a kind, Jenny, but you humans are just too small and fragile," he chuckled. "Hey, how long's it been? You're going to feel the Buffout crash soon. I got some drinks in my freezer. Help yourself."

"A freezer? You sure are spoiled down here," Jenny remarked.

"Sure is good to have a power plant right here in the town," he nodded. "Even the bath's working. Yes, that's right. I got a rudimentary system rigged up. Isn't exactly running water, but close enough. Water might be slightly irradiated though, since it comes from underground streams around here, but we've all been fine all this time. Make yourself at home. I gotta... go see to something. Be back later."

After a drink and a shower -- what luxury, to be enjoyed in the middle of the wasteland -- Jenny let herself collapse onto the spacious bed. Her muscles ached, as they extracted a toll for all she had put them through. It was about right -- the Buffout was wearing off soon. She would have to sleep it off and hopefully be back in adequate fighting trim on the morrow.

Francis was growing on her. She never expected she would enjoy sex with a man so much, let alone a super mutant. With Patty it had been different -- a woman always had a better sense than a man of what another woman might want, and in their particular case, they had similar kinks as well. Jenny smiled at the fond memories of her and Patty, taking turns to be the dominant woman, touching each other in all the right places...

... she awoke. She had nodded off, and it was complete darkness inside the room. She felt incredibly tired and sleepy -- but wait, what was that sound?

Then the door burst open.

She sat bolt upright, her abdominal muscles hurting as she did so. "Francis? Is that..."

A damp cloth was clamped over her mouth. She smelled something strange, and she grew dizzy. Before she passed out, she managed to make out faint shapes of two or three human-sized individuals within the room...