All Comments on 'Beautiful Black Dress'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

Oh please more. I am so hard I love this tale. Big black cock fucking young man nnmmmmm.

300bowler300300bowler300over 6 years ago
WONDERFUL START

HOPING THERE A LOT MORE TO THIS STORY...? BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ohhh

I felt weak reading this and halfway through I dressed myself up in a tight black dress - there is now a large cum stain inside it , such was the power of my orgasm ... Mmmm.. I hope to see more of the same

sdcaguy50sdcaguy50over 6 years ago
oh my

Will there be another chapter? Love the thought of enjoying a hard black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY SEXY...

OMG...Adam could be my twin. I met a man a little over a year ago and he loves me being feminine and girly as much or more as I love being feminine and girly for him. So when I read this story I simply admired how lucky Adam is to have found a man that totally wants him to be the girl in every way. My lover is so amazingly passionate with me and he fucks me so good that I simply give him complete control of my body, my mind and my soul. So with that said, try to imagine some of the outrageous things I've done for him in the last year.

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years ago
Have done it

as a submissive bottom that truly enjoys pleasing a man I had a few guys that wanted me in panties which they bought for me to wear ( 3 of the 4 were married) one of which bought me a full outfit with wig and breast forms and had me dress and treated me as a real slut this went on for about 6 months. I do love looking at women's lingerie and even found a site that makes women's bras and panties for men but I am on the fence about getting into the cross dressing aspect at my age but if I had done this when I was in my 20's or 30's I am sure I would have gone all out with it. But then again gay men are attracted to men and if they want men in women's clothes they wouldn't be gay would they. Love the story though and hope to read more

chapelsknightchapelsknightover 6 years ago

Wish I was Adam! Wish I could pull off a fem look. TYVM for sharing story!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
To Be Young Again

Oh I wish I met a man like that when I was a teen. I spent hours home alone dressed up dreaming of a man like that using me. Love the story. Wish I could be young again knowing men liked little sub fems like me. Love to chat . I am kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love black cock

I love your story, I am a cross dresser. Iove fucking a big black man. My boyfriends have had dicks bigger than a subway sandwich. They are awesome to have up your ass. One was 14 inches and bigger wide than my fist. As I sucked it I could not breath around it. Later he held my heels in either hand while he attacked my ass with that huge cock. It hurt so bad that I cried and then walked funny all week. Then the next weekend I did it again and then again.

mickeytgirl@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice dress

Loved your story. My fantasy has always been when i was younger to dress as a woman and have an older black man turn me into his bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Damn Hot

I’ve been with a few men in my time but I’ve never had my one greatest desire. A big dick black man. I’ve sucked my share of cocks but I’m still a virgin in my pussy. I’d love to have a black man pop my boi cherry and fill me with his warm sperm. Please write more stories like this. I’m so damn hard and horny from reading this .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Skirt

I remember the first time I wore a short skirt for another man , it was electrifying

Gerald asked me to wear it because he thought I was sexy , and when I got it on - minus panties - I really felt it , the result was almost a blur , one minute we were kissing passionately on his bed , the next I was sliding down his gorgeous thick cock - it was a perfect fit ... Gerald thrust up into me as I ground down on him , my skirt round my waist and my cock twitching every time he nudged my prostate ..he rammed it into me like there was no tomorrow and I gasped like a cheap porn whore as he filled me with cum after rolling me onto my back to finish off , my legs round his waist !!

I came too , splattering cum all over his hairy chest ... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh Henry

I love being treated like a hot slutty girl by a man especially a black stud. A

Big black cock makes me eager to suck. My next door neighbor is a beautiful black alpha stud and he showed me his big cock one night while we were drinking out by his pool one night. It was hypnotizing me and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. He asked me to touch it and like I was in a trance I walked over and took hold of it bent down and took it in my mouth. I felt amazing ass i sucked his big cock but I couldn’t help from feeling feminine while I sucked him. He moaned and coached me on as I kept taking in more of his length until He was balls deep in my throat and then he fucked my throat until he exploded his thick cum down my throat which made me feel more feminine. This lead to him laying me on my back and then he fucked my ass until he shot a load of cum in my ass and I felt more like a slutty girl. After that night he bought me a large selection of thong panties and thong teddies and that’s all I wear now and he fucks me like the good little slut he has made me.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
it should be great when

adam gets married and can get sex from father and daughter. dad just needs to convince daughter being a cd is not so bad, and somewhat enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not a bad story, but I really struggled with the clunky dialogue. It just didn't seem like the way people talk with each other.

beenbelowbeenbelowover 4 years ago
grow it further.

Nice one, want to see how it develops further and will Natasha also accept this relation and be a part of it.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Dripping Out

Loved the story and the part about having the cum dripping out as Henry fucked it out of "her".

My boyfriend cums really deep inside me and I usually slip a butt plug in so I don't loose his load when he pulls out. If it's not just a quicky, and he is spending the night, I can usually just lay there, without the plug in me, until he gets hard enough to stick it in me again.

I just love that nasty sloppy feeling and the wet smacking sound as he fucks his first load out of me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story was so exciting I'm a femboi in Texas who loves black men my sissy hole is quivering and horny after reading this, thank you so much!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

no lube? rest is great, mayke move in with Henry so his daughter can use a strapon too. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous