Beautiful Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hardness of him within me was utterly breathtaking; afterwards I tried to conjure up in my mind how it was when I was younger. But there was nothing to compare it against, this was the hardest I had even been banged, and oh boy was it good, it was just so fantastically good! He grunted, his body stiffened his grip on me was like being in a steel clamp. Then he came, his final crump into me was the catalyst for him. The heat and solid feeling of fullness swept through me as he pumped what must have been gallons of it into me.

I wallowed in that feeling a woman gets when she knows she's been thoroughly hammered and knows the feeling of cum being pumped in like from an unstoppable geyser. But then the, to me, unthinkable thing happened, he just kept going. He didn't stop fucking me and at me. His prick never went down; it stayed hard! This was an unknown thing for me. I had never ever had this happen before.

In my amazement I looked at him in a new light, who was this boy? I had been his step mom for years and I knew now I didn't really know him. He wasn't a boy any longer, he was a man, and a very virile man too. Brandon settled down, I thought anyway, into a rhythmic smooth pulsating rodding of his now helplessly servile step mother, his dad's wife.

How many orgasms and climaxes I enjoyed that early morning I will never know. I know I loved every one; they mixed and mingled, flushing through me endlessly, seamlessly, quivering me in a way unknown to me before this day of days. I gave him as many kisses as he wanted me to give, if I had even thought of denying or defying him now I would be lying.

Eventually he rose from me and plunged fearfully back in one last time and he came again with a loud yet soft grunt? It nearly broke me in half, I gasped at the near ferocity of his final thrusting bang. Then he pumped whatever amount of cum he had regenerated in his young balls into me. Brandon then laid on me, breathing heavily in my ear, as I was breathing just as heavily into his.

Aftyer what seemed to be an eternity he slowly lifted himself up from me and smiled sweetly at me, I thought I glimpsed a look of sorrow for what he had just done, worry, regret, remorse? But it went just as quickly. I made the first move, and spoke softly.

"Brandon baby, what have you, what have I, what have we just done, I can't believe it?"

"I can't believe it either Callie, but it was great that wasn't it? I loved it and I love you too." Then he smiled at me and that look appeared in his eyes again. I got the message, unsaid though it was.

"Yes baby, it was fantastic, but it could lead to big trouble darling. We, you shouldn't have done this babe, you know that don't you?" I whispered to him.

"Well I suppose you are right," he said, "but it's done now, and if I may say so, its going to be done again, and let me tell you, very shortly, okay?"

I had to laugh, that was a real statement of intent if ever there was one.

"Brandon, I don't think we should honey, hmmm?" If I could have said anything more wrong than that, I would like to hear it.

"Then we'll stay right here like we are until you say the opposite," he told me, "because I'm not going any where, and neither are you!"

I got that look again and it made me wince because I knew I couldn't fight it, I withered before it. Then he took the lead, he said.

"Do you want to stay here or go up to bed where I can get at you properly, and, if you think about it, you can get at me properly too?"

"Brandon please?" I said.

"There isn't any please Callie, its one or the other, make your mind up."

I knew that any fight would be overcome by him, I pretended to think for a minute, just to try and make him believe that I had a say any way.

"I guess upstairs would be more comfy wouldn't it?" I gave way. His cock fell out with a plop, he stood, bent and picked me up, I had to giggle. I was about to be carried of by my superior, aggressive, and dominant male. But it didn't end like that, I was unceremoniously tossed over his shoulder and off he marched with his conquest!

Somehow my clothes disappeared altogether, I was now as naked as Brandon was. I as looking up into those deep grey eyes of his and I was held by them as a rabbit in headlights. These were eyes I had not seen before, had I never looked, had he just aquired the skill to do what he was? How did he know, that was the question I repeated over and over in my head. Then I was being kissed, and I was responding.

"Brandon baby, we have to talk about this honey, I just don't know where I am with it?" His answer was to deep gaze me once more then squeeze one nipple, and to suck the other into his hot mouth, my mind and body went haywire.

"We are not going anywhere Callie, we are here, and personally this is where I want to be, and where I want to stay."

"But what about your dad Brandon, what about us?" I moaned through clenched teeth as my nipples were ravaged.

"Well I'm not going to say anything, I know you won't, so unless we advertise it in the papers, who is going to tell him, hmmm?"

The logic in that argument was hard to negotiate.

It was moments later that I realised I had his cock in my hands and he was kissing me again, it dawned on me then that I wasn't going anywhere, and I wasn't stopping this, I couldn't, and now I knew I wouldn't. If Brandon wanted me, my body, my love, consented or not, he could have it, and indeed he already had it. As long as I kept getting those magical eyes to look into and I now knew, his magnificent cock in me whenever I could and whenever decided it.

I rolled him onto his back; I wanted to get over him, to give me some semblance of control, even though I guess he knew it was a sham really. I cocked my leg over his, grasped his cock and gently worked it up and down. It did feel so good, and as I peered into those dreamy grey suspense filled eyes I trembled like a leaf in a gale inside of me.

"Brandon," I said, "I am completely blown away by all of this, I never looked for it, I never thought of it, and I certainly never expected it either. What made you do it, what made you go for me, did you know something I didn't?"

"I just believed that you needed or were ready for this," he said, "be it me or someone else. I really wasn't sure until I saw that look in your eyes in the kitchen."

"What look?" This mystified me.

"The one that said to, oh wow, that was good."

"What look was that?" I asked, again I was stumped.

"When I did this," he said, and pinched a nipple. My body took on an electric pulse from his fingers. I gasped for the trillionth time.

"That's it Callie, that one." He told me with utter confidence. Now I knew, I had given him the green light to go for me, and oh how he has succeeded hasn't he? I thought. My grip on his prick tightened. 'Well,' I thought, 'let's see what he has to say about this then!'

I dove down and gobbled his young thick taser like cock into my mouth, engulfed him, swallowed him, took him whole, all of it. I can deep throat with the best of them! I took the battle to him, I felt him growing back to full hardness again, the head was past my tonsils as I attacked him with all I had. My hand curled around his balls and sweetly caressed them; I poked a finger at his ass, which made him squirm!

I was in full sexual mode now, he had wanted me, he had seduced me, and he had got me. Well let's see him handle a real woman, one who knows what she wants, needs and demands. I knew I could be a real wanton hussy, and even a whore in my bed, Brandon was about to find out what he had uncovered. What his sexy good looking step mom was really like between the sheets, although I hadn't performed like this for a lot of years. I was hoping he could handle it, I wasn't to be disappointed.

I went up and down his shaft, I was learning the feel of it in my mouth, the texture, the smell and I liked what I was learning. This was a bloody good cock, young, vital, hard, knowing and full of lovely spunk and I wanted what was in there. I aimed at making him cum as soon as possible. I damn near sucked it right off his body. The first inkling I had that I was winning the battle was when his hands went into my hair, then grasped my head.

There is not much more about the sexual deeds I like more than this. The feel of pubic hair tickling my nose and lips, the man smell, the smell and taste of his cum mingled with mine is a fabulous thing. The very power of a woman making her man know he is under her control totally, you show me a man who doesn't become passive when he's got this happening and I'll show you a man who doesn't love it.

Brandon was holding me on him, in his mind all he wanted was for his prick to be all the way in when he shot. He didn't know he had to keep me on him; I wasn't going any where until yours truly got the cream. I was the cat! Brandon never knew it but he was in with someone who could, did and would hold her own. Soon his hips were jerking about, then he was bending on the bed, grunting, moaning, 'here he come!' I thought happily, then that first sudden spurt and I know enough about cock sucking how it affects a man, especially a young one like this.

The hot slightly surprising feel of cum on tonsils, mine! Then the alluring feel of cum filling my mouth, I got a load down then accepted more as he dumped it. Then he relaxed before the next one, I took it all down. I kept sucking even though he had nothing leftm in his balls. The sublime feel of cock in my mouth even if it was deflating now is one of life's wonders as far as I'm concerned, and I was already looking forward to the next time.

I lay there quietly with him still being massaged by my tongue, his grip on my head was no more, but his hands were still there. I felt his body shudder with after cum and after shock, just like a mini earthquake. Licking my lips I slowly slid up him to lie there, head on shoulder, arm and leg over him. He was so still, his breathing was still a bit laboured but I expected that. There was no way on earth he had ever experienced anything like he had just been through, not in his life time.

Now he was all lovey dovey, he held me like I was the most precious thing in his life. I didn't know he would wait until he had recovered properly, which wouldn't be until tomorrow. Then I was going to get a battering to end all batterings. If I had known what was going to happen I would have left home! But to be fair, I would have hated to have missed it.

We had to get a move on, his dad would be home in am hour or so, and I had dinner to get ready. We staggered out of bed and went our separate ways of a kind, we kept meeting and shared many passionate kisses and clinches, and a lot of mutual feeling.

Being busy getting our evening meal ready occupied my mind so I didn't dwell too much on the days events although they were never far from my mind. When he came home I took a deep breath and greeted him like I always do with a loving hug and a kiss. I actually surprised myself by being as calm as I was about what had happened today. I was really glad because to behave in any other way I'm sure would have raised some suspicions about something or other, or he would have wondered what was wrong with me.

Thankfully that night when we went to bed he didn't want to make love, it wasn't that I didn't want to or would have refused him, I wouldn't. And I certainly wasn't reserving myself for Brandon. But my thoughts turned to the up coming morning before I drifted off to a deep slumber. Brandon was going to be in for a shock in the coming days or weeks. He thinks he knows me? Well he doesn't, not really.

Yes he had forcefully and very successfully seduced me, I had submitted to it utterly and surrendered my honour completely. I now had a lover other than my husband, and that lover was his son! In the morning I knew he would be after round two. His ability to pin me with those deep grey eyes would always be something for me to try and contend with, I knew that. But the worm would turn I can assure you, he didn't know it, but he had bitten off more than he could chew.

I am what people would say as the consummate wife, although I would never regard myself as such. But I was a chef in the kitchen, or I tried my damndest to be. I was definitely the best hostess when we had guests or a dinner party. And I was very definitely a whore in the bedroom. George was near shocked out of his skin when first experienced me doing what I love to do. And that is practically anything he wants or what I want. I will and do try anything; I don't care what it is. The only thing I certainly draw a line at is pain. I don't do that and will not tolerate it.

And one thing I do like is a cock up my ass, my poop chute, rear end, backdoor, shit box, call it what you like but I loved the beautiful pain from it. But even I was a little apprehensive at the thought of getting that iron bar that was his cock up there made me quiver in fear, intrepidation, and much longing. George does it now and again but isn't too keen.

I had already decided to let Brandon find his way to that. But if he didn't then I would have to lead him, I awaited with bated breath at the thought. In the morning things were as normal as things could be. I rose with George made him his breakfast, we chatted, then I sent him off with my best loving kiss.

"I love you Callie Younger," he told me.

"And I love you too Mr Younger," and I wasn't lying to him or to me. I knew now I really did. How that sat with me and Brandon I could only guess at now. I went upstairs and made myself look good. I didn't dress though; I just wore a simple negligee, hair down and a short silk dressing gown. I do like getting ready for a guy. I didn't go to Brandon's room. I decided to wait and see what the morning brought.

About thirty minutes later I heard movement, 'here we go,' I thought. Fifteen minutes after that he knocked on the floor!

'What the hell,' I thought, 'is he actually knocking for me to go to him!' That wasn't in my mind, I fumed at him, then thought, 'well, if the mountain won't, blah blah blah.'

I was going to enter his room, tell him off, that I wasn't there at his beck and call, and to get his act together or else.

I didn't knock on his door I just walked straight in.

"Ah there you are," he said jovially. I was about to say my piece when he pulled the covers back. There right in front of me was a most glorious sight. His prick was waving in the air; it was at about 45 degrees to his body, fully erect, hard, long, bright red and obviously ready to go!

I blanched at that and froze on the spot. He took hold of it, waved it at me, and said.

"You want some of this again Callie?" It was like a taunt. Without giving it another thought I stepped to him dropping my dressing gown on the way. I climbed between the sheets with him. Yes I did want some of it again, oh yes I did! I had forgotten everything I was about to say.

His eyes caught mine, the deep grey bombs, and I was gone again, 'what he has got ought to be bottled, I would make a fortune,' I thought to myself, as I replaced his hand with mine. The heat from his cock on my fleshy palm was immense. The hard silky feel of skin was so sexily good. I leaned down and kissed the tip, letting my tongue enter his little pee hole. Brandon groaned and I felt him lay back and surrender to the moment.

I swept up his prick and gave it a good sucking, but it wasn't where I wanted, or needed it at this moment in time. All my resolve to take charge was out of the window, his steely eyed glint had seen to that. I kissed my way up his taut tight fit young body. I lay on my back next to him. I could tell he knew exactly what I was after; he smiled at me, kissed me.

"Is this what you are after Callie?" It was a full on.

'I know what you want, and I have it, and what are you, what do you want to do about it?' Question!

That's when I got my own back; he was after making me say.

'I need you and your cock Brandon, you know I do.'

But what I did turned the tables, I jumped him. I swung my leg over him, dug my nails into his chest, which got his attention alright. Then I raised one shapely knee and settled myself on him, forcing my hot pussy over and down.

His prick filled every spare amount of space there was in my super heated love box. In a second I was sawing myself back and forth. He forgot himself. Having me on top of him fucking him was all he had probably ever dreamed of, well now he was living the dream.

I leaned to kiss him and was met by a lovely submissive kiss, not that I thought of him as submissive, I just think he was giving in because it was so good. I slowed down and speeded up, sat still, went at ten to a dozen, he was loving every long second of it. But I was also bringing myself to the fore, having a rock hard steel bar in your pussy raking every bit of it, is more than any woman could stand for long, and I was no different.

We both came at the same time, I didn't know he was about to and I'm sure he had no idea I was about to either. It was the Ooooh's and Argggh's that alerted us both to it. Mine crashed over and through me like an avalanche. He lifted from the bed and grabbed me in a bear hug, and lowered himself and me slowly down until he had pumped me full of hot creamy thick spunk. What a glorious fuck that was. Oh boy!

We stayed like that for quite a while, I snuggled into him while still being on top, it was then that I felt him still in me and whilst he wasn't as hard as he had just been, he was still thick inside me. I squiggled myself on him, relishing the feel of a live cock still in me. But what ever now, I was going top have fun.

I was getting past my defeat the previous day and this morning. I was having my way; there wasn't a chance that my husband's nineteen year old son was going to be the victor, not if I had anything to do with it. But I also was aware that it would be a close run thing, I didn't have his eyes to mesmerise him with, but he could do it to me whether he knew it or not!

The thing I wanted most though was him behind me, me on my knees and him rogering the life out of me. That thought turned me inside out! We had a lot of fun exploring each other, kissing, necking and just sublime enjoyment. We were all over the bed and even ended up on the floor twice when we fell off.

Things took a bit of a turn then, for some reason I told him I wanted to go to my bed, and not stay here in his. Whether it was something to do with being in my own domain I don't know. But he was out of his bed and heading for mine in a second. He fell into mine with me right behind him, he was leading me again!

I went after his cock, I cock laid over him, me on one side elbow on the other looking down his body, I reached for his beautiful young prick with my lips and pulled him in. He was sticky with our cum and my love juice, the taste was marvellous. My nose was in his scrotum really, rubbing his balls. The smell, odour, and feel of his hairy balls cast my mind far away.

I sucked him back to an erection while having a finger lodged in his little brown hole. I was giving him indications that bums and asses were on the menu. He probably hadn't done this yet, but I was securing his mind to the thought. I would keep at him until he realised he wanted to fuck me there.

When he was fully hard I got off him and up on my knees.

"Behind me Brandon," I told him. He was there before I was! He prodded me slowly, I leaned back to help him get in. I was unknowingly about to get that battering I mentioned.

He jammed it all the way in, if there is one way to get all of a mans cock in you it's this. It was just so deliciously deep I had to hang my head in respectful pleasure. He had me by the high hips. I had buried my hands tight in the sheets to hold on whilst digging me elbows in too. And I slightly angled my knees to keep me in place. You see I told you I was a whore in bed!