Beautiful Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon began with fantastic long slow thrusts, but he was building up and unstoppable head of steam. His prick began to thud home with such regularity and painful constant hits. This I knew was going to be what most women crave for when she is as aroused as I was. I wanted desperately needing to be fucked out of my head. And Brandon was the man/boy who was going to do it for me.

I practically forgot about him behind me, all I knew was his prick as it murdered my insides, he decimated me, I was cumming from all sides, all angles. The pain as he thumped home into my cervix was almost more than I could bear. But I didn't have the strength, the resolve or wherewithal to stop him. I knew I was where I wanted and had to be, no matter what the end result was going to be. I was below my monumental young lover, who had obviously more power in his cock than I had in my entire body.

Brandon fucked me for so long and so hard I lost track of not only time, but it seemed life itself. Looking back I must have thought too, that this has to be a one off. No one can repeat this destruction of a woman as sexually as this ever again. And I think I was right, not because he didn't or couldn't repeat it, in fact he did, many times. But the first time for such an event was just that, the first time. The first gift of that kind of love and loving would always be for ever more the first, the second, third and on and on came after.

When Brandon finally blew his spunk into me I was finished, I had nothing to give now, nothing to offer. He had taken me completely, beaten me, used me, hurt me, and destroyed me wonderfully. I would never be the same woman ever again, no, I was a better woman because of that thrashing I took that very morning. I would cherish it for ever and ever.

We slept, I don't even remember him stopping driving into me. I just woke up next to him. I didn't know where I was for a time, I was dizzy. Brandon stirred I had my arm around him and my legs was under his, we were in a tangle of arms and legs. I managed to slip out, as I stood I nearly fell down, my legs and body were so weak.

I staggered to the bathroom and turned on the shower and got under the hot water, it felt so good. When I finished I went to his bedroom, I needed to rest. I had just been run over by a human train, I was a complete and utter wreck. I have never ever in my life, felt so good! I was wakened sometime after by him getting into bed with me. He smelled lovely, obviously he'd just been in the shower too.

I took a chance then.

"You wanna fuck some more big boy, or have you had enough?" I laughed.

"I'm up for it if you are Callie," he said, and I knew he was because I could feel him sticking into my ass. I looked at the clock, it was three in the afternoon.

"I would love to," I told him. 'Like hell,' I said under my breath. "I have to get ready Brandon; me and your dad are out early tonight, we're off to see some friends." I kissed him softly.

I could see the disappointment in his face, but to be quite honest I have never met my match like this before, he was phenomenal. But I knew I couldn't go again, I was still reeling from my treatment at his hands, or should I say his cock?

"Tomorrow baby?" I said, a little reluctance in my voice, I didn't want him to feel rejected in any way.

Brandon slapped my backside playfully, smiled and said, "Yep okay Callie, we have all the time in the world don't we?"

I turned to him then, "yes we do sweet babe, yes we do." I reached around him and felt for his ass, I fingered and rubbed him right in his little shit hole.

"You keep that up lady," he said giggling, "and I'm going to have to take action on you and get my own back."

"Ooooh promises promises," I answered as I fiddled a bit more.

=I'm warning you Callie," he laughed.

"I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then won't I?" I said, "We don't have time right now, sorry honey."

I had set the scene, now it was up to him, I kissed him passionately, loved him a bit more then jumped out of his bed.

"I need to get ready darling," I told him. I nodded to my bedroom, " I'll be waiting for you and it, in there tomorrow," and licked my lips while looking at his cock.

He smiled softly, "and I'll be in there too Callie," and he pointed at my ass as I turned away.

"Already looking forward to it baby, be ready yea?" I said over my shoulder as I went to my room.

Now I was already looking forward with utter fear and desperate longing to get that steel rod of flesh up mu poop chute. This was definitely the whore in me breaking out. But as it happened I would have to wait, today was Thursday and unknown to me George had decided to take Friday off. And while I was kind of disappointed having to wait, it gave the rest of me time to get over that fabulously horrendous fucking I had been subjected to by Brandon.

George and I made love on the Saturday night, he had been having it rough at work lately, but he was up for it and we had a great time. I let him know I loved him, and I put him through his paces. And we both went to sleep happy and contented. There was no comparison to him and his son. But while Brandon had what it takes to reduce a woman to shag pile, George was my gentle lover. I was beginning to realise that it was possible to love two men at once but completely differently.

We all had a good weekend; Brandon came and went as he usually does. He never put a foot wrong or spoke in the wrong way, he was absolutely great, and I was feeling safer and safer in my role as wife to my husband, and willing lover to his son.

On the Monday morning I woke with excitement in me, I was tingling and shivering with it. I saw George off as usual. He did ask me if I was okay, because I was giddy somehow.

I answered him by saying, "Oh it's just a woman thing, you understand?"

"Tell me about it," he said, kissed me and went.

I went upstairs to put on something special for Brandon, I had told myself I wasn't going to do this, but as far as I was concerned this was going to be a very special day, I was hoping so anyway.

I selected pair of matching stockings, garter belt complete with bra, and the tops, a pair od sexy and very lacy French Cami knickers. I knew how good I looked as soon as I saw myself. Irresistible was my opinion. I posed for myself, decided on the best one and went to Brandon's room, I knocked, stuck my head around the door and shouted, "come on sleepy head, it's time okay?"

I went back and waited in my selected pose, one knee raised, head slightly down, eyes up. One arm across my waist, the other hooked above my head. He came in and stopped dead! Awe struck is the term I would have used had I been asked. He headed straight for me, I skipped back to the bed, jumped on, got in the middle, head down, facing away, ass up and ready.

"Come on Brandon, hurry, you know what we both want, be quick baby." I told him. His prick had come into the room before he did, it was stood straight out and ready for work. I wiggled my ass, moment of truth! I hoped. He got behind me, I don't know who was more excited, him or me. I know I was the most worried, he wasn't going to have a thick stiff hard column of flesh rammed up his back passage was he?

It went into my pussy in one easy push, I had smeared baby oil over my ring piece, and pushed a finger full in there, but the not knowing when he would do it was driving me mad. I wanted it as soon as I could get it. I just love being banged there, the trouble was I knew what being banged meant now, especially from Brandon.

While I was thinking all this, and while I was trying to anticipate the first thump or soft entry, he whammed it into me. I screamed first I remember that. I had been expecting it, but I still wasn't ready when he hit me with it. My ass felt as if it had been cleaved, the swelling sensation was orgasmic, it totalled me.

I ganged up on my clit with my fingers; he ganged up on my nipples with his. His thick prick ganged up on my whole body. I immediately knew I was in for a session. Brandon began a systematic destruction of my ass, aided by my willing and wanton whore body. I had no say, I needed and wanted it, I was desperate for him to ravish me. Yet I was in uter agony, wonderful beautiful agony.

Then I heard someone say, "Go on Brandon do it, give it to me, if you stop I will kill you." I couldn't believe it, it was me! My voice sounded as though I was in the next room. Brandon heard me loud and clear though, he whomped that steel bar in me so hard it knocked me off me knees and flat face down on the bed. I didn't have time to recover or adjust myself, he drove in to me like someone demented, but he controlled it seemingly.

"Brandon," I squealed into the bed covers, I don't suppose for a minute he heard me. He fastened himself to me and fucked me and my ass in a way never before construed, expected, wanted, (I did really!) but needed. This to me was the ultimate fuck, having my ass ravaged like this made me feel all woman.

I know that sounds stupid, and it's purely a personal thing. But my thinking was, if I can excite a man to be like this then my job as a dirty sex loving whore was complete. I wanted my man to fuck and debase his woman, that's how I saw myself, a complete whore, a sexy but very demanding woman, who knew her place and where to be that woman I loved being.

All that aside I wasn't and am not obsessed with it. When Brandon goes to college I will revert to being his dad's wife again unless something handy were to crop up? I continued bleating under him, but this was also a way of urging him on to rip me a new ass hole. I had my fingers in my pussy giving him all the power he needed to make cum, cum and cum again. And do you know what? I did, a zillion times it felt like.

He was ramming me and my ass, but it was me who had the situation in hand. Brandon was doing exactly what I wanted him to do, and I don't think I will ever find another man as good as that, who did that to me that day. He was utterly magnificent in the way he got into it and me. He knew what I wanted, which became what he wanted. And we both got as much out of it all that was possible to get.

I eventually collapsed and he came in me, my battered rectum inflated with his cum, the ultimate thing in my opinion. I loved every painful agonising second of my anal rape. Because that literally is what it was, hard destructive ass holes rip! Wonderful!

I crawled into the bathroom after and ran a hot bath; I sank in with lots of bubbles and soothing cream. I wondered if I would ever walk straight again. Brandon joined me and we had a soft gentle time in there. I knew what I had been through, Brandon was just beginning to realise what we had shared together.

My aches and pains were for now diminished, but I knew for certain it would be a couple of days before I got over my full bore ass twanging. I told Brandon that he would have to back off a bit, he did try bless him. I was under lock and key now. I got fucked whenever he wanted to fuck me, and to be truthful I got through my stiffness by him using his on me. But I had put my ass of limits no matter what he said until I would be ready to go again.

The following day after being hammered wonderfully in the morning by him, he was sat with a calculator in his hand, he was fiddling with it.

"What are you doing honey?" I asked him.

"Well," he said, "I have another 56 days before I go to college, that works out to eight weeks?"

"Er yes?" I said, wondering what he was up to.

"Dad is here two full days, Saturday and Sunday correct?"

"Yep," I agreed. "Apart from any possible days off?"

"Well we'll have to go with the flow won't we on that?" I was wondering what he was up to now, it had to include me somewhere.

"So with weekends taken off," he said, "I will have you to myself for forty days by my reckoning. That means if we make love and fuck at least twice a day, I will have you, your wonderful body and very sexy beautiful self all to my own self another 80 times, now how does that sound?" And he laughed, "lets get started hey?" And he jumped me right there.

I was on my back on the table before I could even suck in breath to answer him. My feet went over his shoulders and he was up to the hilt in me. He was like lightening, there was nothing I could do but give in, again!

'Awwww,' you say, serves me right hey?

I have to agree, this wanton sex loving whore was on her back again, where she needed to be, where she deserved to be getting humped once more by my wonderful step son.

I wasn't looking forward to him leaving, but I knew I would have to, and indeed would revert to type. But for now and another 80 times, hopefully I would be getting what I was getting right now. But there was one thing I wanted before he went back, and I would have to ask him what he thought about it. I had already worked it out in my head.

Brandon went at me like the steam train he is, I came time after time, my body was geared to his manipulations of me and making me cum. And of course I was doing what came naturally to me, cumming for my guy!

We had lunch and then I took him up to bed for my 'talk' with him.

"Brandon," I began, " do you have any fantasies about sex or sex acts?"

"I'm acting them out every day with you Callie," he told me.

"Yes I know baby, but does your mind wander to other places."

"I'm not sure what you mean Callie?"

"Well I have one Brandon, do you want to hear it?" I said.

"Yea of course, as long as it includes me," he sniggered.

"Oh it includes you baby." I said.

"Okay go on then, tell me."

"I have always wanted to be double teamed." I said averting my eyes from his.

"What's that?" he asked in all innocence. I laughed quietly to myself then.

I thought quickly, I had to be careful here. "It's being with two of you darling."

"Two of me...." his voice trailed away, he was getting it.

"Wow Callie, I had never thought of that." He said, wonder in his woman killing eyes.

"What do you think of it? Two of you, at me?"

"But who?" he asked, I could see his mind working, he was thinking already about who!

"What about, Jason, Terry, or Leon?" I offered.

"Jason? Bloody hell Callie, Terry's a fucking wimp! And Leon's black!"

"So," I said, Jason or Leon?" I was wanting Leon, but Brandon would have to pick him, with maybe a little coaxing from me. Leon had his own apartment.

"Let me think a minute, I'm a bit taken aback Callie, but I have to say it is an exciting thought though." I bent my head and sucked his cock to keep him on track.

"Who would you pick Callie?" he said. Here we go I thought happily.

"Well," I said, either would be as good as the other I suppose, so it doesn't matter, but Leon has his own apartment, I don't think I would want them here. This is mine, yours and your dad's house isn't it?" I had loaded the gun and fired at him point blank!

"So it's Leon then, if he's up for it Callie." He said.

"Oh he'll be up for it darling, haven't you seen the way he looks at me?" Careful girl, I told myself, don't make him jealous.

Brandon fell back laughing, "looks at you!" he roared, "you ought to hear what he says about you!"

My heart burst with glee, but I wanted to let Brandon think he was the man, let him see it through, his terms and all the rest of a young macho man's pride. I snuggled into him.

"You okay with this Brandon, I wouldn't do it if you said no?"

"I think it's a great idea Callie, what a way to go!" he hooted.

"I need to bump into him and have a chat hey?" he said. He got dressed, made a call, and off he went. It was on!

I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face and hope min my heart. Leon was black, who cared, I didn't, I had never had black before but I knew all about their reputations in the cock department. I was a blond, dirty blond yes, but blond never the less. We would see wouldn't we? If he turned Brandon down, I knew for a fact that Jason wouldn't he had made it perfectly clear what he would like to do with me. Maybe for later? I thought rudely.

Brandon came back two hours later, but his dad followed him in. He winked at me lasciviously. I kissed George and I waited in agonising silence until Brandon told me what was going to happen, if anything was to happen at all. I had to wait until the following morning.

Brandon went crazy at me as soon as his dad had gone, even he out did himself. I know his excitement levels and they were over flowing by flood heights not achieved! It must be because of Leon and him?

When he had got his breath back, and I had regained my consciousness ha ha ha ha. He told me.

"Leon wants to do it Callie, he can't wait, I saw his erection through his trousers!" He said excitedly.

I never said anything about that, I wanted to ask, 'is it a big one?' But kept my excited mouth shut.

"Okay, well I'm good with that, is there a timetable," I asked, sort of disinterestedly.

"Yes, how does tomorrow morning sound, his apartment at 10?" Brandon tweaked a nipple. I almost came.

"Wow," I whispered softly, I was going to have my dream fulfilled, well one of them anyway, the other one was to be triple teamed, but that could wait for now!

For the first time since Brandon had taken me I held him off my pussy and my ass, everything else was still open for business I told him, but those doors are shut until tomorrow I laughed. He agreed, and did behave himself.

In the morning I was as refreshed as I had ever been, I showered, did my hair and brushed it to a sheen, wore it down, parted in the middle, a little mascara to highlight my eyes, a little make up. I wore a simple flowing summer dress and high heels. And I had nothing on underneath, I wanted to be ready for what ever befell me this day!

Brandon wanted to fuck me right there and then in the hallway, but after a bit of pushing and shoving including giggling I kept him at bay. But I couldn't stop him pussy playing as I drove to Leon's. When we pulled up I took a deep breath, "here we are then," I said, "are you sure you are okay with this baby?" I asked him, already knowing what the answer was, but as I said, I wanted Brandon to have the control, even though it was only by my consent. He smiled rudely and nodded his head.

Leon greeted us, not taking his eyes off me, to set the seal, on the day and to kick it off in the way I wanted it to be kicked off on. I kissed him, I wrapped my arms around his thick black neck and gave him my best kiss, he stood there like a stunned statue!

Then Brandon was behind me, arms between Leon and I and cupping my burning hot tits.

"Come on, lets get the show on the road," he whispered huskily in my ear. I was dragged off and taken to Leon's bedroom where I was immediately on my back and a boy on either side of me, my arms were tucked under each of them and I was trapped, helpless, and deliciously defenceless! I wondered happily if they had decided all this between them, which ever, who ever it had been, it was good enough for me.

Both boys were up on one elbow, that meant there were two hands free to go and do what they wanted and where they liked. I felt like swooning, not only was I their captive, I was their willing submissive. I'm not sure how true that was because I was here on my own terms.

Both boys worked in unison, I was looking at them they were looking at me, and I was also looking down my body waiting for the first sign of action! It came in total surprise, each of them took hold of one side of my dress at the top and simply ripped it away, it split straight down the middle. Now my nakedness was open to all.

Fingers collected my nipples followed my mouths, teeth and tongues. My head went back, and then fingers were in my pussy, some on my clit, others deep inside. Then I was kissed, I had to open my eyes to see who it was, not knowing they had shut tight after their first onslaught.