Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A boy with a smaller one? Didn't he think me capable of handling him? I damn well could if I wanted.

"Um, even if I chose a boy with a smaller one, wouldn't it still hurt the first time?"

"Probably," he said, sounding amused, "but it wouldn't be me hurting you. I wouldn't want to do that."

I looked at his cock, standing there, and my pussy just seemed to twitch. I wanted it, and I wanted it now. He'd stirred me up. He could damn well finish the job.

"Do it."

"Say again?"

"Do it. I want you to. You've got me excited so it's your responsibility to go on and do it. You said I'm lovely and you want me. Prove it."

It felt good to be bossing him around. He might be reluctant but he was going to show me what to do.

He changed positions, pushing one of my legs off the couch and kneeling between my thighs. He reached down and touched my lips, spreading them. Then he moved forward. I gave a little squeak as I saw and felt his cock press against me, then he let go my lips and they just closed over him.

God, it felt strange. There was this big thick tube that just linked us together, seeming to just rise up out of him and disappear into me as though we were both one piece. Then he pushed.

I was a virgin, hymen intact, for about one more second. Then there was this horrible breaking feeling as something gave way, to be replaced by a weird but wonderful feeling as his cock slowly moved into me.

I knew what he was going to do and I'd decided to just lie there and watch what happened, sort of an observer rather than a participant. That resolution lasted right up to the point where he popped my cherry. I gave a little yelp and started talking.

"That hurt. Is it going to hurt any more? Just how big is that thing? Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. It feels strange. I can feel it stretching me out of shape. Why are you doing it so slowly? No! Don't do it faster. Ohmygod, that feels so strange."

And all the time he just kept on pushing his cock into me, and it just went on and on. But, I found, he was right. I could take it. It was filling me up rapidly but I always seemed to have just enough room for him to push it even deeper. It fitted tightly within me but I was all wet and it just seemed to slip on down, knowing where it was going, which is more than I knew, which was strange, seeing it was my body.

Finally I could see his hairy groin pressing against my nice smooth mons, feeling the scratchiness of him.

I lay back, feeling amazed. I had a cock in me. All the way inside me. I could feel it there. How did it feel? I wasn't sure. Different was the only way to describe it.

"So, how does that feel?" asked Peter.

"Ah, different?" I hazarded.

"Different bad or different good?"

"Good," I decided. "Different good. Um, are you going to take it out now?"

"In a little while. First I need you to move with me."

With that he pressed against me and then pulled back a little. Then he pressed forward again, and withdrew again.

"Come on. Move with me. Press against me when I press against you."

He seemed to be doing alright by himself. I liked the way he moved against me. Still, if he wanted me to I'd push as well.

The next time he pressed against me I pushed up to meet him and knew at once why he wanted me to. It just felt so much better when we both pressed. There didn't seem to be any hurry in what was happening. Peter would just press gently in and then relax, pulling out a little. This went on and on and I loved it.

Eventually I found that he was taking longer and longer strokes. I could feel him pulling right back before stopping and driving in, his strokes nice and firm, matching the push I gave towards him.

I knew his hands were on my breasts, rubbing them, and it was nice, but not as wonderful as what his cock was doing to me. It would come plunging in, triggering all sorts of feelings, sending them rippling through me, then it would be pulling back for the next stroke.

The tensions just kept on building within me. I was begging him to go harder and faster. Something was happening inside me and I wanted it, and I wanted it now.

I was almost at screaming point when Peter made this funny little sound and started banging into me extra fast. That was what I had been waiting for, even if I hadn't known it. I just caught fire, burning up around him, vaguely aware that he was still pulsing and throbbing inside me.

When I finally took notice of what was going on around me Peter was dressed and working with his cameras and computer. He smiled at me when he saw I was watching him.

"Better get dressed," he said. "I'll see you home."

Blushing, I scrambled into my clothes. I'd never seduced anyone before and I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do now. Because Peter didn't say anything, neither did I. I lived fairly close and didn't really need an escort home, but Peter was obviously a gentleman.

He left me at my front gate but had a final word for me.

"In the morning, I'll print out the best of the photos for you. Why don't you come over just after lunch and I'll let you have them."

With that he wished me goodnight, he went home and I went inside to bed. Oddly enough I slept like a log. Apparently a bit of late night exercise is good for you.

I woke late the next morning. Memories of last night flooded through me. I almost writhed with embarrassment. How the hell could I have taken of my clothes like that and then seduced Peter? Thinking about it I just could not see how it had happened. It just all seemed like a good idea at the time. And what should I say when I collected my photos? Would he be expecting me to want more sex? Wasn't going to happen, I decided.

After lunch I wandered around to Peter's place. I didn't really want to go and damn near didn't, but I really did want those photos for my portfolio. And to make sure that none of the ones that I suspected may have shown a bit too much were included. Or existed at all. I wanted his PC wiped of them.

I knocked and Peter seemed pleased to see me. He didn't make any suggestive remarks or look me over the way men normally do, just welcoming me and inviting me in.

He led me through to the kitchen where a dozen or so large photos were scattered around on the kitchen table. I looked at them and I'm like, wow! I knew I was gorgeous but these make me look positively angelic. I started leafing through them, exclaiming at each new photo, only vaguely aware of Peter talking.

"I thought these best represented the type of image you would want to display," he said. "There are a number of excellent pictures, just not quite in keeping with these. I printed one of those in case you wanted to see it."

I knew the sort of picture he hinted at and I couldn't help myself. I had to know what it looked like. Peter went away while I continued looking through the photos, marvelling at how wonderful I looked. Then Peter came back and tossed one more picture onto the table. I grabbed for it.

Now it was true that the photo looked wonderful. Or at least, I looked wonderful in the photo, but ye gods and little fishes. You could see everything. My blouse was off and my skirt bunched around my waist. My panties were missing. Talk about putting it all out there. Damned if I know how he managed to take that shot.

"While an extremely good photo," said Peter casually, "it has one serious drawback."

"I know. I'm naked."

"No," he said, laughing. "With someone as lovely as you that is not a drawback but a bonus. No, the problem is, if anyone sees that photo while you're standing nearby, this sort of thing is going to happen."

With that he calmly lifted up my dress and pulled my panties down. He must have already undone his trousers because his cock was right there, pressing against my pussy. I'm like, "What? What? What?" and expected him to start easing himself into me, even though I hadn't said he could.

Ha! He just pushed in quite roughly, and I can feel his cock absolutely charging up and into me. I wasn't ready for it at first and it felt rough and dry, then my pussy got the message and I juiced up with amazing speed. It was still an awfully rough and ready way to take a girl.

"What are you doing?" I said in a sort of wail.

He was fully in me by this stage and I felt uncomfortably stretched and filled.

"I'm just demonstrating what would happen if people found that photo in your portfolio," he said calmly. "Can you handle this sort of thing happening this way?"

I was irritated. I'm quite sure prospective employers wouldn't jump me like this just because they found a nude photo of me.

"Men wouldn't do that to me," I snapped at him, "and you know it. And if they did I could handle it. Now take it out."

"Ah, so you can't take it," he said, and I could swear he was quietly gloating.

"Yes, I damn well can," I retorted.

"I see. Does that mean I have to take it out or that I continue to ravish you?"

I wasn't backing down. I could already feel myself adjusting and settling around his cock. I could handle this without any problems.

"You go right ahead and ravish away," I told him. "I can handle anything you dish out."

It seems that there is a small flaw in my immaculate beauty. I have a big mouth. Peter took me at my word and started on me. I guess I was still a little dreamy-eyed after last night and that first delicious time. Even though he'd pushed in roughly I was expecting more of the same. More fool me.

He pulled back and slammed back into me, driving in hard and fast right from the world go. No gentle hint that I should be moving with him. Instead I got a slap on the bottom and told to hump it. I was yelping and squealing and gasping, trying to adjust my mind set. When I finally calmed down a little the situation hadn't really changed, apart from my participation.

I was bent over the kitchen table with my panties around my knees. Peter was behind me, his cock well and truly making hay while the sun shone. He was pounding into me like a mad thing, really driving home. My participation now consisted of me gasping, "ah, ah, ah," as my bottom bounced frantically, desperate to keep up with him.

I now know what it would be like to run the mile. I'm sure my poor bouncing bottom did the equivalent of it as Peter just kept on driving into me. I had this belief that the harder and faster the man goes the shorter the time he takes. Someone had failed to tell Peter of this. He just kept on going, enjoying my body and taking full advantage of it.

It turned out that my body knew the short and sweet rule. Peter was pounding and I was pushing to meet him and my arousal was up and running riot. I had no control over what was going on and Peter just pushed me right over the edge.

I screamed as I climaxed, shaking all over, and Peter just laughed and kept on going. He kept on taking me, still going strong when my climax died away, and I could feel myself winding up for a second bout.

I was almost screamingly ready for another climax when Peter started cheating. I don't know what he was doing but something was different. I found myself just hovering on the edge of my climax, not quite making it, while Peter continued having his fun.

I found myself screaming, "Peter, please," as he took me, dying on my feet while he held off. I was actually grateful to the swine when he finally let rip, having his climax and letting me finally have mine.

The next thing I knew I was still leaning on the table, staring at the photos. My dress was in place and my panties had been pulled up. If it wasn't for the general feeling of well-being and lassitude and the stickiness between my thighs I might just have dreamt that anything had taken place.

Peter reached over and lifted the nudie off the table.

"You definitely don't want this included when you show your parents the photos," he said. "I'll keep this safe for you."

I gathered up the other photos, sliding them into a folder that Peter gave me.

"Um, I'd rather that that photo and the computer image were both deleted," I said carefully.

"Oh, really? Um, why don't you drop around tomorrow sometime and you can check out all the images? You can then delete all the ones you don't like in one go."

Sounded good in theory, but what about the practice. I was suddenly not so sure that I'd been the one doing the seducing last night. I couldn't put my finger on just what had happened but I was sure that Peter had somehow stage-managed the whole thing. This afternoon's little bout had been out and out rape. Well, it would have been if I hadn't told him to go ahead and do it.

"Um, if I come around tomorrow to look at the pictures, are you going to try to, um, you know what I mean."

"Will I try to remove your panties and ravish you?" he asked blandly. "Certainly not. Give me credit for some imagination. No, I think that what I'll do is remove one photo every time you take off an item of clothing. When you're totally naked I'll let you take off my clothes. After that I'll just lie back and see how well you can ravish me."

He had to be fucking kidding me.

"Do you seriously think I'll go along with that?" I demanded.

"Yes, I do. You think so, too. I can tell from the way you're blushing that you're wondering how you ravish a man."

I grabbed my photos and bolted. I was not going back the next day. I really wasn't.

12