All Comments on 'Beauty And The Beast'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
Loved it

The story length along with the charachters were spot on. I was very pleased. Good job.

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
Great....

rendition of the "Beauty and the Beast" story and I loved it!! You did a great job on writing your version!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good!

Excellent writing! Your story line is very good. I am looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Really great made me so horney

FirediamondFirediamondover 11 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed this story a great deal.

LargoKittLargoKittover 6 years ago
The story behind the story

I enjoyed this, although I must admit I was a bit disappointed. This is a fine romance. It captures much of the fierceness of the original and makes a nice progression from enemies to lovers. I think if I had a female head I would have found it sexier. He isn't really a very beastly man. And I admit I started reading it anticipating how you would handle sexy scenes between a great beast and a feisty maid. There were also possibilities in the invisible hands that serve her. Another route, not my favorite, is the master/slave angle. So what you have done is beautiful; what you might have done might have had more frisson, pardon my French.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I take issue with the handling of the dogs; they could have been left out of the story entirely if they were going to be misused so cruelly.

It's a pretty romantic piece, though

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So what broke the fantasy story was the Zipper in her dress!!!(what next I thought, Velcro?!!) I agree with the commentator below about the dogs (not forgetting they killed her mother!!) And instead of Ugly and gruff with the curse, he is just unpleasant then mellows and falls in lust then love. Well I hope he didn't catch the French Pox (syphilis) from all those women he had sex with, that will feck up the fairytale ending!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

SIMILAR Stories