Beauty and the Geek Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,758 Followers

"Don't you dare answer that," Miley threatened in a dangerous tone, enjoying Charlie's attentions far too much to allow him to stop.

Charlie never even considered it.

Miley felt a twinge stemming from her clit when Charlie started sucking and nibbling on it, which made her gasp uncontrollably. "You've gotten so good at eating pussy," she complimented breathlessly. "You're driving me crazy, Charlie. Stick your tongue in my ass."

Pausing, Charlie placed a few kisses against Miley's right ass cheek.

"Please, baby," Miley begged. "I'm feeling so dirty. I want to feel you lick out my butt."

Charlie loved every inch of Miley, and didn't think twice.

Miley's body tightened when she felt the wet warmth poke against her asshole, "Oh god. That's so fucking nasty, it feels so good, Charlie."

Without thinking about where his tongue was, Charlie drove it as deeply as he could. He was rewarded by the way Miley started to moan and wriggle on the bed. He placed a hand between her legs and began circling his thumb pad against her clit, which only made her squirm more. Fluids began dripping slowly from Miley's sex, a mixture of her arousal and Charlie's saliva.

But then, Charlie withdrew his face from her.

"No," Miley begged wantonly. "Please don't stop. Please don't... I want to cum."

Miley felt Charlie stand behind her, then put his hands around her to hoist Miley to her feet. She started to protest, but didn't have any time to voice her desires to stay on the bed.

Charlie had her back pinned against a mirror on the closet door before she could say anything, and Miley immediately felt his erection probing between her thighs.

"I want to be inside you," Charlie whispered urgently.

Miley nodded, sensing his need. She quickly spun herself so that she was facing the long mirror, her back to Charlie. "Fuck me," she encouraged him, voice low and smoky.

This time Charlie had no problems pushing the head of his cock into Miley's now-soaked pussy. She spread her feet to accommodate him and leaned against the mirror for support. After just a few slow strokes, Charlie had worked the majority of his length into her. His thrusts pushed Miley against the closet door, so she positioned her body flat against the mirror; she could feel the cool and smooth surface against her skin. Charlie rutted against her forcefully, grabbing Miley's wrists and pinning them to the small of her back. She felt gloriously pinned and helpless as her man took his way with her.

"Take me," Miley encouraged. "Fuck me good, baby. Oh god... uh! Unh! Oh god...yes. Fuck me good, Charlie. Force your pleasure onto my body."

Charlie moved his chin over Miley's shoulder and began roughly kissing her cheek. She opened her mouth, one side of her face pinned against the mirror, and stuck her tongue out for Charlie to suck on. They made out as roughly as they fucked, with Miley making muffled moans as she explored the insides of Charlie mouth.

Finally, Charlie gasped and pulled his lips from Miley. "I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"I want to taste it," Miley blurted, feeling exquisitely naughty.

"Oh god," Charlie groaned as the undeniable feeling began rising up his shaft. He pulled out from Miley, releasing her.

"Cum in my mouth," Miley begged, sliding down the mirror and trying to kneel down in time. "I want your stuff inside me."

But she wasn't fast enough. Charlie's cock erupted freely, a big wad of his semen landing on the mirror's reflective surface right beside Miley's face. Then another. Miley managed to get her hand around Charlie's cock in time for the third spurt and started jacking him off as he cried out in pleasure. Three more smaller ropes of his cum flew out as Miley's hand pumped, joining the rest of his orgasm on the mirror.

Feeling dismayed that she was too late to capture Charlie's orgasm between her lips, Miley started licking at the mirror. She was still insanely horny and wanted to taste her man's essence. She wanted to know that he was inside her stomach.

"Oh god," Charlie moaned, "That's so dirty."

Miley, on her knees, cleaned up every drop of cum off the mirror's surface. After she was finished, she licked her lips and looked up at Charlie's reflection through the mirror. "I need to cum so bad," Miley mewed; her voice carried the sexual innocence of a succubus.

"You didn't cum?" Charlie sounded surprised.

Miley used a finger to push a stray strand of cum off her lip and into her mouth. She shook her head, eyes owlish, and looked perfectly needy.

"I want to make you cum," Charlie said, truly wanting Miley's needs satisfied.

Miley nodded, "Put it back inside me? I want to feel you filling me up when I cum."

"Yeah, okay."

Lying back right on the floor where she knelt, Miley lifted her knees and let her legs hang open. She held her arms out invitingly until Charlie lowered herself atop her. He was only semi-erect from his recent orgasm, but Charlie was still erect enough to push a good portion of his length in. It helped that Miley was dripping wet.

"You feel so good inside of me," Miley sighed. She wrapped her arms around Charlie's torso, her hands upon his shoulder blades.

Charlie's shaft was ultra-sensitive and he could feel every inch of Miley's damp warmth as he slowly entered her. His skin tingled as he felt the friction between them and he dared not thrust too quickly, "I can't go too quick... yet."

Miley smiled at Charlie's face, which was hovering above hers, "It's okay. I like getting fucked slow, too. Besides, this way I won't get carpet burns on my butt."

Charlie couldn't help but laugh. Miley joined in, giggling as they coupled.

"I love you so much," Charlie said.

Miley bit her lower lip, gazing up at the love of her life, "I love you too."

"How did I get so lucky?" Charlie mused.

"You have a ten inch cock," Miley winked. "The rest just sort of fell into place."

At that, Charlie pushed forward with his hips until the entirety of his cock was inside Miley. He still wasn't fully erect, but it was enough to cause her to moan and shift beneath him.

"Charlie," Miley whispered. "Cum inside me."

Charlie was making love to Miley at an easy pace, "It might take a while."

"I know, baby. We have all day. I just want your cum inside me. I already licked some into my tummy, now I want you to shoot some into my womb."

"Fuck," Charlie breathed, aroused by Miley's talk.

Wrapping her ankles around the small of Charlie's back, Miley continued to encourage him. "Part of being your woman is taking your cum. You want my pussy full of your cum, don't you?"

"Yeah," Charlie confirmed hoarsely.

"I know you do, baby." Miley moved her hand and placed a palm at one of Charlie's cheeks, "You want to claim me as your woman, don't you?"

Charlie nodded, increasing the past of his thrusts. He started kissing Miley's cheeks and neck as she continued her dirty words.

"You want to forever brand my body with your child, don't you Charlie? You want to mark my body as your territory by making my belly fat with your baby."

It was working; Charlie was once again fully erect. His shaft pulsed with arousal as Miley's hypnotic and naughty talk tugged at the sexual corners of Charlie's brain. She knew exactly what turned him on.

"That's it," Miley encouraged when she felt Charlie start to hump against her with more force. She could feel his cock thicken within her sheath, "Think about all your sperms swimming around inside me. Fuck all your little babies into me, Charlie."

"Oh god," Charlie moaned loudly. "Miley... you've got me so hot again."

Miley pressed her lips against Charlie's, "I know, sweetie. I feel it too. It turns me on so much to think about you making me pregnant. I want to be the mother of your children."

Charlie slid his hands between Miley and the floor, clutching her ass in hungry palms. Miley, in turn, put both her arms back around Charlie and clasped his torso tightly. Their bodies moved as one, each person frantically humping against the other.

Miley's orgasm came first. She exhaled sharply over Charlie's shoulder as the overwhelming sensations crept up on her. Charlie knew what was happening when he felt sharp fingernails dig into his back, so he made sure to fuck his entire length between Miley's legs with each thrust. She whimpered and gasped through the explosions of pleasure, her thigh muscles fluttering.

Burying his face into Miley's neck, Charlie felt nearly there himself and humped against her fervently.

"Oh!" Miley screamed, "You're fucking me so good, baby! Cum inside of me."

"C-close," Charlie grunted.

Miley squeezed. She squeezed with her arms, clutching Charlie's torso tightly against hers. She squeezed with her ankles, locking them over Charlie's butt and holding his cock in place deep within her. Miley knew that Charlie liked to be held tightly when he came, and she enveloped him in her embrace, "Its okay, lover. I've got you. Shoot it in me... shoot all your hot sticky cum into my body."

Charlie grunted once, pushed over the brink by Miley's words, and erupted inside her. His body shuddered as the contents of his organ spilled out into Miley's womb, and Miley held him tightly through the entire ordeal. She didn't let him go until she felt the tension leave Charlie's body.

"I can't believe you got me to cum so fast, again."

Miley giggled, kissing Charlie's sweaty brow, "Getting you to cum has never been a problem for me."

Charlie grinned back, "I guess not. You make me so horny."

Miley made a smile that caused her blue eyes to twinkle, "The feeling is mutual, baby."

The couple stared at each other for several moments, an unspoken expression of love passing between them.

Miley finally said, "I would love to lay here with your softening cock inside me all day, but I think I have to pee."

Charlie laughed and reluctantly pushed himself up. He watched Miley's naked form as she rose and pranced towards the bathroom.

"You better check your phone," Miley called from the toilet.

"Oh yeah," Charlie remembered. He crawled over to where his pants lay in a pile and dug his phone out.

"It was just Brian," Charlie called as he dialed voice mail.

Miley sauntered back into the room after relieving herself, checking her hair in the mirror. It was a mess of tangles and she did her best to work the curly strands into some kind of order.

"No fucking way," Charlie suddenly murmured as he listened to Brian's voicemail about Sam's news.

"Baby?" Miley glanced at Charlie in the mirror. He was white as a sheet and she turned around with concern, "Baby, what is it? What's wrong?"

Charlie let out a startling cheer with all the power of his lungs, dropping to his knees and thrusting his fists into the air with triumph.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,758 Followers